剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I understand the smaller varieties
我知道越小的品种
are particularly venomous.
毒性越强
Wouldn't expect that, would you?
出人意料 是不是
I would actually.
其实也在意料之中
Not to mention, well, the albinos.
更不要提那些白化变种了
They're beyond tiresome, but I have to do them,
令人厌倦 但必须去做
the lectures.
这些讲座
The burden of command.
职务带来的责任
Public subscription pays for a fair number of my beasties.
公共捐款让我们得以购置很多动物
Not to mention, the expeditions.
更不要提那些探险了
Expeditions? Yes.
探险 是的
We don't just sit in London and stuff the odd animal.
我们可不止是窝在伦敦制♥作♥稀有动物标本
We sponsor expeditions all over the globe.
我们在全球都有赞助探险
Where have you been?
你去过哪里
Oh, I don't go.
我不自己去
Not made for adventuring myself.
我不太适合探险
I hoped I would when I was younger,
倒是希望年轻时能去几次
being cursed with Jules Verne.
一直受儒勒·凡尔纳影响
Read 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea when I was a boy
小时候读了《海底两万里》
and it gave me such a passion to see the world.
让我充满了见识世界的热情
Live like Captain Nemo,
过尼摩船长一样的日子
with that swagger and freedom.
拉风又自♥由♥
But...
但是
But?
但是
We're not made of such stuff as our heroes, are we?
我们和心中英雄总是有差距 对吧
I suppose not.
我想也是
Sad, really.
真是悲哀
But...
不过
if we can't walk with them, we can always follow.
虽不能与之比肩 但可以追随他们的脚步
And yours? Heroes, that is?
那你的偶像是谁呢
Joan of Arc.
圣女贞德
I met her in the Shakespeare
我通过莎士比亚戏剧认识的她
as that hellcat of Orleans.
戏里她是个奥尔良悍妇
Then I read the Schiller and...
后来我读席勒
learned of her mighty passion.
感受到了她坚定的信念与激♥情♥
Dying for her beliefs and her God,
可以为了信仰与上帝献身
true to herself no matter the darkness that gathered 'round her.
恪守信念 毫不畏惧四周的黑暗
It's said she sang on the pyre as she died.
据说她被火刑烧死的时候还在颂祷
A tragic end.
结局真悲惨
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
She heard a voice and believed it.
她听到了神的旨意 并深信不疑
To have belief in anything with such confidence
能如此笃信一件事
is heroic.
是很英勇的
Perhaps if I had more I would have traveled with Nemo.
我若是再坚定一点 或许就跟尼摩一起出海了
What happened to him in the book?
书中他最后怎样了
I don't remember.
我不记得了
He was in a number of the books, actually.
其实他不止出现在一本书里
Story has it he died of old age
书中结局是他在南太平洋
somewhere in a forgotten grotto in the South Pacific.
某个被人遗忘的岩洞中年老而死
But I don't believe it.
但我不相信
I think he's still out there.
我认为他还在那里
Waiting for you.
等待着你
I'm glad you came today.
我很高兴你今天能来
I hope my lecture didn't bore you unduly.
但愿我的讲座没有让你感到无聊
Not at all.
一点都不
I give them every Wednesday.
我每周三都有讲座
Next week, the thrilling tale of the Madagascan lemur.
下周讲激动人心的马达加斯加狐猴
Good day to you, Miss...
再会 额...
Vanessa Ives. Miss Ives. Yes.
温妮莎·艾芙斯 艾芙斯小姐 没错
Good day, good...
再会 再...
good day.
再会
Oh, you're up.
你醒了啊
Wonderful.
好极了
We thought it best to let you sleep.
我们觉得最好让你多睡会儿
You must be hungry.
你一定饿了
Please sit down. No.
请坐 不
I'll stand.
我站着就好
Welcome to your new home,
欢迎 这儿就是你的新家
if you'll do us that courtesy.
如果你不嫌弃的话
You killed them.
你们杀了他们
And would have killed more.
本可以杀更多
And shall.
也该杀更多
Why?
为什么
This room.
这间屋子
The opulence dazzles you.
富丽堂皇得让你眼花缭乱
As it did me when I stood there...
我当初站在这儿也一样
A feral animal raised on the streets,
我是街上长大的野兽
forced to my knees when I was a girl,
还是小女孩时就被生活击垮
servicing any man with two bob
只要两先令 就能买♥♥我去服侍任何男人
and a hard back to his hand.
还要遭受殴打
And there I would have stayed and there I would have died but...
我本会到死都困在那个地方
for a strange working of fate
但命运之轮的意外变数
that allowed me a new life.
让我重获了新生
Will you do the same?
你会做出同样的选择吗
Yes.
会
No matter the cost? Beggar the cost.
不计一切代价吗 去他的代价
And the men from your past?
你过往的那些人呢
The ones who used you.
那些不把你当人的人
The monsters.
那些禽兽
Will you forgive them?
你会原谅他们吗
Would you have me forgive them?
你要我原谅他们吗
No, no.
不 不
We shall have, my dear,
亲爱的 我们要发起一场
a monumental revenge.
叫他们永世难忘的复仇
Leave me!
放开我
How long do you want him?
你要留他多久
I'll alert you when I'm done.
好了的话我会告诉你的
As you like.
随便你
As you like, "Doctor."
你该说 "随便你 博士"
Yeah. That's what I meant.
没错 我就是这个意思
A Scotsman, this one.
这是个苏格兰人
He made a half-hearted attempt
他在巴尔莫罗临时起意
to assassinate Her Majesty at Balmoral...
想要行刺女王陛下
Ranting about Scottish independence
大喊着苏格兰独♥立♥
and the Bonnie Prince and the 45.
查理王子 四五年之类的口号♥
More of a failed social agitator than a lunatic, actually.
与其说是疯子 不如说是个失败的野心家
But this place soon took care of that.
不过到了这儿一切都不是问题了
Can you get ready with a syringe, Victor?
你能把注射器准备好吗 维克多
All the hopeful regicides end up here.
所有意图弑君的都交代在这里
Poor bastards.
可怜的杂种
Whatever you do, old man,
老东西 你做什么都行
don't threaten the Queen.
就是不要威胁女王陛下
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
Be specific.
说得具体点
Dilated pupils...
瞳孔放大
erratic ocular focus...
视线无法聚焦
broken capillaries throughout.
多处毛细血管破裂
Eczema on the scalp and skin,
头皮和皮肤上有湿疹
jaundice, poor nutrition.
黄疸 营养不良
Teeth are decaying,
牙齿开始烂了
indications of incipient scurvy.
坏血病的早期症状
Pulse is...
心跳
extremely elevated...
过速
And highly agitated.
并且极度焦躁不安
A monster, would you say?
一头怪物 不是吗
I've seen monsters.
我见过真正的怪物
Well, violently deranged at least?
那这至少也算是粗暴疯狂吧
Yes.
没错
So, let us see what miracles we can work.
那我们就来瞧瞧会出现怎样的奇迹吧
Mr. Balfour.
巴尔弗先生
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表