剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
This was a slaughterhouse in days long past.
这里很久以前是个屠宰场
They butchered so many poor animals.
他们在这里宰杀了那么多可怜的动物
I can still hear them screaming.
我仍然听得到它们的惨叫
I can still see them hanging there.
看得到它们挂起来的尸体
And the blood. The torrents of blood.
还有血 汩汩流淌的血
And your master, is he here?
你的主人呢 他在吗
Do you not feel him?
你感觉不到他的存在吗
And where is Vanessa?
温妮莎呢
With him.
在他身边
They're in love, Doctor.
他们相爱着 医生
Have you ever been in love?
你恋爱过吗
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't think I've ever been in love.
我想我还没恋爱过
And now I probably never will be.
恐怕再也不能了
Do you love me, Doctor?
你爱我吗 医生
Renfield.
兰菲尔德
Mr. Renfield. Come back to me now.
兰菲尔德先生 回来吧
Wake up.
醒醒
I know where she is.
我知道她在哪了
By now, Mr. Chandler must be back at the house.
这时候钱德勒先生肯定回宅子去了
Sir Malcolm!
马尔科姆爵士
Good God, it's Doctor Frankenstein.
天哪 是弗兰肯斯坦博士
What are you doing here of all places?
你来这鬼地方做什么
Later. I'll explain later.
过后我再解释
But will you come with us now?
你愿意跟我们一起去吗
Vanessa's in danger.
温妮莎有危险
Yes, of course.
当然
We've got to meet Ethan.
我们得去跟伊森会合
We haven't a moment to lose.
时间不容耽误
He seems smaller, does he not?
他看起来更小了 是不是
Like a bird more than a child.
更像只小鸟 不像个孩子
With such delicate, thin bones.
那么脆弱 细小的骨头
And skin like a Chinese paper lantern.
皮肤像中国的纸灯笼一样
When I was dressing him in his Sunday clothes,
我给他换上礼拜日的衣服时
and even those so threadbare and meager,
连那身衣服都那样破烂单薄
I thought, "How is it possible
我就想 "生活怎能
that life could be so cruel to one so young?"
对这么小的孩子如此残酷"
He had not enough years in him to suffer so mightily.
他短短的一生 却受了这样多的苦
But it is ever so.
但这就是现实
Flint is the heart of the world.
这个世界太铁石心肠
Spend your time with him.
多陪陪他吧
I'll arrange for the funerary men to come.
我去找办葬礼的人
He'll have a proper burial, at least.
至少要让他走好
The dignity he was denied in life
生时他没能得到的尊严
will be his in death.
就在死时还他吧
No.
不
I'm sorry?
你说什么
No.
我说不
I don't want him buried.
我不想埋葬他
Marjorie, it must be done.
马约莉 这是必须做的事
Hold his hand now and make your farewells.
握着他的手跟他告别吧
Why should I?
我为什么要告别
Why should either of us?
我们为什么要告别
He's not lost to us yet.
我们还没有失去他
Take him to Doctor Frankenstein.
带他去找弗兰肯斯坦
Let him perform his miracles.
让他给我们个奇迹
He will bring our son back.
他会复活我们的儿子
You don't know what you're saying.
你不知道你在说什么
He pulled you from the grave
他把你从坟墓你带回来
and brought you back to us.
让你回到了我们身边啊
He can do the same for Jack.
他也可以复活杰克的
We can love our son again, husband!
我们就可以继续爱着儿子了 丈夫
Don't ask this.
不要提出这种请求
He can live again!
他可以复活的
Don't even think it!
连想都不要想
I will have my son back!
我的儿子就能回来
I will love him again,
我就能再次爱他
love him better, and stronger,
更爱他 更坚强
and he will not get sick and he will not bleed
他就不会生病 不会流血
and he will not die!
不会死去了
Let me love him again!
让我再爱他一次
And have all the humanity burned out of him?
哪怕那意味着让他失去所有人性吗
To become an unholy freak
成为一个不洁的怪物
as he who stands before you?
就像你面前的我一样吗
I see the husband who I love, no other.
我只看到了我爱的丈夫
You see a monster.
你看到了一个怪物
A grisly undead thing.
一个可怕的不死怪物
That is what I am.
这就是我
That is what Dr. Frankenstein
这就是弗兰肯斯坦博士
has made of me.
把我变成的样子
Only because you believe it so.
那只是因为你这样想
He can live again.
他能活过来
Don't ask this.
不要提出这种请求
To make him suffer as I did?
要让他像我这样受苦吗
Those little bones?
他纤细的骨头
That face?
他的脸
To become something so unnatural,
变成如此不自然的东西
so hated.
如此令人嫌恶
No.
不
Please.
求你了
Hear me now.
听我说
Take him from this place.
把他带走
Return with him alive, or don't return at all.
把他活着带回来 不然你也不要回来
I could not bear to look at your face
如果你明明能救他
if you let him remain like that
却没有作为
when you could save him.
我就再也不想看到你的脸
Marjorie.
马约莉
Bring him back as he was,
把他原样带回来
or turn from this house forever.
不然就永远不要回到这幢房♥子
This is it?
就是这里吗
According to the old maps,
根据老地图
the slaughterhouse is down that alley.
屠宰场就在巷子尽头
This whole block's been condemned,
这整个街区都一片狼藉
so God knows what we'll discover.
谁知道我们会发现些什么
But whatever happens...
但是无论发生什么事
Find Vanessa. That's all that matters.
都要找到温妮莎 这是最重要的
Yes.
是的
You take the front.
你们从前门走
Kaetenay and I will find our own way in.
卡伊特内和我找其他路进去
You're sure that's wise?
你确定这样做好吗
We work best alone.
我们单独行动更好
It has been an honor to hunt with you.
与你一起猎捕是我的荣幸
You would have made a mighty Apache.
你会是一个勇猛的阿帕奇人
I had a mighty teacher.
良师出高徒
Good luck.
好运
You all know what we're facing.
你们都知道我们面对的是什么
Dr. Seward, we can't look after you inside.
苏华德医生 我们在里面没法关照你
I'm a New Yorker, Sir Malcolm.
我是纽约人 马尔科姆爵士
We know our way around random gunplay.
我们知道如何在混乱的枪战中求生
Come on.
走吧
Sir Malcolm.
马尔科姆爵士
It can be no other.
舍你其谁
And your name is known to me as well.
我也知道你的名字
One of them at least.
至少知道其中之一
They are many, my names,
我的名字有很多
like the carrion circling Golgotha.
多如腐肉上的苍蝇
Dracula, then.
德古拉
And you've come freely into the dragon's cave.
你们一路来到了巨龙的巢穴
All of you.
你们所有人
Brave or foolhardy,
是勇敢还是愚蠢
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表