剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Yet you know I'm here for a reason.
但你知道我在这里必有缘故
You can't fathom it quite, but you know it's true.
你还不是太清楚 但你知道这是事实
My father...
我父亲
My Apache father...
我的阿帕奇父亲
taught me to believe in things
教会了我相信
beyond what we think we understand.
超乎我们理解的东西
And you are surely one of them.
你显然就是其中之一
Then we best acquire our horses.
那我们就去取我们的马吧
Quiet, boy.
安静 伙计
Hold it!
不许动
Step back now.
后退
Sir, I'm so sorry. Allow me to explain.
先生 十分抱歉 请允许我解释
You don't have to explain a goddamn thing.
你什么都不用解释
This isn't what it appears.
这事不是您想的那样
We're not thieves.
我们不是小偷
Tell him to step away from the horses.
让他离我的马远点
You'll note my accent.
您能听出我的口音
You see, I'm from England.
我来自英格兰
I've always wanted to see an actual Western ranch.
我一直想亲眼看看西部农场什么样
Thus we found ourselves... Robert?
所以我们才 罗伯特
No!
不要
What's done is done.
覆水难收
Because I murder with will and not like a blind animal,
因为我冷静地杀人 并非野兽一般疯狂
you think me a monster.
你觉得我是魔鬼
How many corpses have you left in your wake, Ethan?
你又杀过多少人 伊森
When there are bodies stretched from here to the horizon,
如果这里到天际都尸堆如山
and you can walk across them without touching the ground,
你连落脚之地都没有的时候
then you can weep.
那时你再哭吧
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Neck broken, pretty clean.
颈骨断了 很利落
The rest of them shredded and cannibalized.
其他的都肢解得支离破碎
This one neatly killed. Suggesting?
这个却死的很干净 意味着什么
He had help.
他有帮手
Perhaps Mr. Talbot...
也许塔尔伯特先生
isn't alone.
现在并非孤身一人
What aren't you telling me?
你对我隐瞒了什么
I don't know what you mean, Marshal.
我不懂你的意思意思 法警
You chase this son of a bitch from London to here
你从伦敦一路追捕这个混♥蛋♥
in the middle of the Devil's asshole
到这鬼地方
because it's your duty?
就是为了尽职吗
Precisely.
正是
I think there's more to Mr. Talbot than meets the eye.
我认为塔尔伯特先生的事没这么简单
Do you believe in the occult, Marshal?
你信鬼神吗 法警
No.
不信
You should start.
开始信吧
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I couldn't find one for love or money, a cab, that is.
上天入地找不到马车
And then we had the trickiest situation with an Arctic bear.
然后有头北极熊还出了棘手的问题
Not an Arctic bear!
可别是北极熊啊
I'm afraid so.
可就是啊
Thank you for meeting me. Shall we walk?
谢谢你答应见我 我们走走吧
Excuse me. May I ask something?
打扰 我想问点事
Can you tell me who lives upstairs?
可以告诉我楼上住着谁吗
The first floor, right above this room.
二楼 这间屋子正上面
No one lives there.
没人住
Who lived there previously, then?
那之前谁住那里
I wasn't here. Always been empty since I come.
那时我还没来 从我来那儿就空着了
Could I see it?
我能看看吗
Yours for three shillings a week.
房♥租一周三先令
A month in advance. No meals.
预付一个月 不包伙食
Is there anyone who might know who lived here before?
有人知道这里以前住着谁吗
Where they are now, I mean.
我是问 他们在哪
How would I know?
我怎么知道
Well, perhaps they left a forwarding address...
也许他们留的有新家地址什么的
Look, friend,
伙计
are you interested in taking the bloody flat or not?
你到底有没有兴趣租这间屋子
I'm interested in finding the people who lived here.
我有兴趣找到之前住这里的人
And you often come to Limehouse?
你经常来莱姆豪斯吗
No. Never been here before,
并不 这是第一次
but...
但是
Well, I'm in mind to try new things these days.
最近我很喜欢尝试新鲜事物
Adventuring with Captain Nemo?
跟尼摩船长去冒险吗
Not battling sea creatures
不是斗海怪
or sinking frigates, exactly, but still...
或者参与海战什么的 但还是
New horizons.
开阔眼界
I had a wife, you see.
我曾有过妻子
She passed away just over a year ago.
一年前她去世了
I'm so sorry. Thank you.
我很遗憾 谢谢
So, I'm just finding my feet again.
所以 我眼下还在恢复中
You understand?
你理解吗
I do.
我理解
I want you to know...
我想让你知道
When I saw you at the lecture,
在博物馆见到你
I thought of her.
让我想起了她
And what she'd want for me.
以及她会期望我怎样
I hear her voice in the house, still.
现在在家中我还能听到她的声音
She had a very soft voice...
她的声音特别温柔
like a little bell.
像小铃铛
I'm very sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
this is life again.
这就是生活的样子啊
I've barely seen it for the past year...
这一年来我少有体会
especially in such abundance.
更别说这样浓厚的气息了
I've been somewhat the same.
我也差不多
Healing, in a way.
可以说 正在疗伤
Trying new things,
尝试新鲜事物
dipping a toe into what this world offers.
体验体验这世间万物
And how do you find it?
你有何感受
Promising.
充满希望
Mother?
母亲
Jack, darling, how are you?
杰克 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
I'm well. Had a bit of a cough before.
我很好 之前有点咳嗽
Just finished my reading and lettering.
我刚读完书写完字
Oh, you're a good boy.
真是个乖孩子
Tell me about your reading, won't you?
给我讲讲你读的书吧
Alan Breck and David
艾伦·布瑞克和大卫
continue their escape across the heather.
继续在荒野中逃亡
Had a terrific row, though, and are at odds.
他们大吵了一架 现在还在冷战
I thought they were going to fight, even,
我都以为他们要打起来了
with their swords.
用他们的剑
Shall we?
想试试吗
That bold I'm not.
我胆子可没那么大
I doubt that.
深表怀疑
A glimpse of things to come perhaps?
这是预知未来吗
Do you want to know the future?
你想知道未来吗
No, not really. Where's the fun in that?
不是很想知道 那有什么意思
That's more the thing. What do you say?
这才是真有意思 意下如何
I'm not overly fond of mirrors.
我不是很喜欢镜子
That's absurd, you're so beautiful.
荒唐 你这么漂亮
Oh, look at this one. Look at this one.
看这个 看这个
Oh, shall we go back here?
去后面瞧瞧
I don't like seeing myself.
我不喜欢看到自己
Come on.
来嘛
Lady, lady, pudding and pie,
女士女士 我的甜心
what do I spy with my little eye?
小小眼睛 寻我所爱
Cakes and ale and all tasty treats.
蛋糕啤酒 玉盘珍馐
After we've had our juicy red meats.
一切只待 食过红肉
Where is your master?
你的主人在哪儿
Soon, my lady, my lady, my pudding and pie...
很快 女士 我的小甜心
you'll meet him again.
你很快就会与他再会
Again? Old friends, you and he.
再会 你和他是老朋友
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表