剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
What do you see?
你看到了什么
The same room.
同样的房♥间
Nothing changed.
什么都没变
The treatments continued.
治疗还在继续
Escalated.
越发残酷
I can't move my arms.
我无法移♥动♥我的手臂
I can't speak.
我不能说话
Miss Ives?
艾芙斯小姐
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
I'm not good at this.
我对这个不太在行
My wife's got short hair...
我妻子留的短发
and I have no sisters.
而我也没有姐妹
I'm sick to see you like this.
看到你这样我很难过
I can't stop thinking about it.
我无法停止去想
It is torture.
这是折磨
I'll have to undo it all before morning.
我必须在早晨之前都弄回去
They can't know.
他们不能知道
They'd sack me if they knew.
他们知道了就会解雇我
And then who'd attend to you?
之后谁来照顾你呢
It'll be our secret, eh?
就当成我们的秘密吧
Uh, this is my wife's.
这是我妻子的
She told me what to do.
她教了我怎么做
I tell her about you.
我跟她说了你的事
That's against regulations too.
那也是违反规定的
She said to use a light hand
她说要轻轻擦
and spare the heavy for the lips.
嘴唇要擦匀
She's got beautiful lips, my wife.
她的嘴唇很漂亮 我的妻子
Her name's Marjorie.
她名叫马约莉
I would leave this place, but I need the work.
我想离开这里 但是我需要工作
Jobs are scarce and...
现在工作很难找 而且
I've to feed the family, you understand.
我需要养家糊口 你明白的
And I wouldn't leave you in any case.
而且我说什么也不会丢下你
Not until you're better.
直到你好起来
And maybe we'll walk out of here together.
或许我们能一起从这里出去
Wouldn't that be a day?
那该是多好的一天
Will you take a look, Miss Ives?
来看一眼吧 艾芙斯小姐
Go on.
来吧
Please.
求你
This is who you are.
这才是你
Please don't forget that.
请不要忘记
I'm really not very good at this.
我对这个是真的不太在行
It's the only one we had.
我们只有这一本
Someone gave it to us when our son was born.
有人在我们孩子出生时给我们的
"I have a little shadow
"我有一个小影子
that goes in and out with me.
和我一起进进出出
And what can be the use of him...
但是他的用处
is more than I can see.
比我看到的要多
He is very, very like me
他非常非常像我
from the heels up to the head.
从脚跟到头顶
And I see him jump before me,
我跳上♥床♥的时候
when I jump into my bed.
看到它先我一步跳上去
The funniest thing about him..."
他最有趣的地方..."
"I never can get back by day,
"天亮之后我总是回不去
nor can remember plain and clear,
也不能非常清晰的记起
the curious music that I hear."
我听到的奇妙音乐"
I've got to go,
我得走了
before the day fellows get here.
赶在白班人员来之前
I'm sorry.
对不起
One day soon, no one will touch you
很快 再不会有人
when you don't want to be touched.
会不经你同意触碰你
Or put makeup on you, or take it off.
或是给你化妆 或是卸妆
Ever, ever again.
再也不会
If I'm honest, i don't really believe in God,
如果说实话 我并不真的信仰上帝
but...
但是...
I'll pray for you.
我会为你祈祷
It's Christmas today.
今天是圣诞节
I'm so lonely.
我好孤单
Your parents?
你的父母呢
They stopped coming.
他们不再来看我了
I'm never getting out of here.
我永远出不去了
Of course you are.
你当然可以
What happened before
以前发生的事
is all that will ever happen to me.
今后都还会继续发生在我身上
Every dance...
每一次起舞
was my last dance.
都是我的最后一支舞
Every flower I smelled was my last flower.
每嗅的一朵花 都是我的最后一朵
Every kiss...
每一次接吻
I've only been with one man.
我只和一个男人在一起过
I should have died a virgin...
我应该以处♥女♥之身死去
like Joan of Arc.
就像圣女贞德
Be true. Be strong.
忠心 坚强
Sing on the funeral pyre.
在火刑架上唱颂歌♥
Did you know she sang as she burned?
你知道她被烧死的时候还在颂祷吗
No.
不
None of us are heroes.
我们都不是英雄
I suppose not.
我想也是
Miss Ives, if you don't show signs of improvement,
艾芙斯小姐 如果你再没有好转的迹象
he'll turn to surgery.
他就会动手术
Let him.
让他动好了
You don't know what you're saying.
你不知道自己在说什么
I'll sing as he cuts me open.
他把我剖开的时候我会颂祷
Listen to me!
听我说
They'll start by cutting your hair off
他们首先会剪掉你的头发
and shaving your head.
把你的头皮刮干净
Then they'll sedate you.
其次注射麻醉剂
Then they'll strap you to a table.
将你捆在手术台上
Then he'll use a drill to open your skull.
然后他会用钻头打开你的颅骨
It's not a medical thing, it's a drill for woodwork.
那不是医疗器械 是钻木头用的
Then he'll put a clamp on your skull...
接下来 他会用个夹子
and crack it open.
撬开你的头盖骨
And then he'll start cutting things out.
然后胡乱切除
I see the results.
我看到过手术后果
That's where my job starts again.
到那时候 我又有工作可做了
You'll have lost your ability to control your body.
你会失去控制身体的能力
You'll shit and piss on yourself
你会大小便失禁
and I'll clean it up.
而我负责清理
If you're lucky,
如果运气好
that part will come back to you.
你能恢复对大小便的控制
But not much else, if I'm honest.
但说实话 别的就不会太好了
It varies.
因人而异
But they are never the same when they come out.
但是动过手术的人都变得不一样了
Sometimes they can't walk.
有的走不了路
Sometimes they can't speak.
有的说不了话
Sometimes they can't open their eyes or hear.
有的睁不开眼 或是丧失听觉
Do you know what they are?
你知道他们变成了什么吗
All of them?
他们所有人
A broken thing.
残缺不全的东西
Not a tiger.
不是猛虎
Not a flower.
不是鲜花
Not a clump of earth.
不是土块
Not even a blade of grass.
甚至连一片草叶都算不上
Miss Ives, you have to get better.
艾芙斯小姐 你必须好起来
Then pretend to be cured!
那就假装被治愈了
Be like everyone else.
像其他人一样
Do what he wants you to do!
照他的意愿行事
I've tried.
我试过了
Is it so important?
有那么重要吗
To be different?
与众不同
To have such specialness?
做一个特别的人
Would you want your son to be anything but what he is?
你希望自己的儿子违背本性吗
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表