剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
What are you waiting on, my gratitude?
你还在等什么 等我感激你吗
You are in my debt, Victor.
你欠我的 维克多
I will call on it.
我会去找你的
I'd like to welcome you all to my table.
欢迎大家的到来
Let it never be said that a Talbot man
希望人们不要再误以为塔尔伯特家的人
was inhospitable.
不热情好客了
This is something I hope you inherit, my son.
我希望你能继承我这一点 儿子
Treat the stranger who sojourns with you
对待与你偶遇的陌生人
as the natives among you,
要同对待亲近之人一般
and you shall love him as yourself.
你要爱他们 如果爱你自己
I hope you gentlemen understand
先生们 我希望你们明白
I would've offered you a bribe
如果我认为你们能被收买♥♥
if I believed you could've been bought.
我会用钱来招呼你们
Well then, I'll consider it a compliment
那么既然你没有给我们钱
that you didn't offer.
我就当作是在称赞我们吧
And might I add, my dear,
恕我多言 亲爱的
that you look particularly
你今天晚上
ravishing this evening.
看上去特别美
Well, come a little closer,
靠近点
I'll give you a kiss.
我会给你一个亲吻
Will someone see what's got into those horses?
去看看那些马是怎么回事
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Well, this looks superb.
这看上去太棒了
I must say...
我不得不说...
I'm as ravenous as a--
我饿得...
One moment, Inspector.
稍等 探长
Before any of us eat,
在我们用餐之前
I would like my son to say grace.
我希望能由我的儿子来做祷告
I'll do it.
我来吧
I'm asking Ethan.
我在问伊森
I'm offering on his behalf.
我愿意代他效劳
But see, that's the grace-saying chair.
但是 那是做祷告的位置
Where your brother Paul was sitting.
是你哥哥保罗当时坐的位置
Don't do this.
不要这样
Whispering the Lord's Prayer--
低语着主祷文
Listen to me, please.
请听我说
I used to speak to my son this way.
我以前也曾这样对我儿子说话
I tortured him with guilt.
我用罪恶感折磨他
And I tried to mold him into the man
我试图将他打造成
I wanted him to be.
我想要的样子
But if I could have a meal with him now...
但如果现在我还能跟他共进晚餐...
Learn from my mistakes.
吸取我的教训吧
Your son is a good man.
你儿子是个好人
I believe this.
我深信不疑
Despite anything you may have done--
尽管你可能做了些什么...
May have done?
可能做了些什么
I wonder, Malcolm,
我倒是想知道 马尔科姆
if it had been your son and daughter he'd murdered...
如果他杀的是你的儿子和女儿
I see.
我知道了
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
This good man here...
这位好人...
slaughtered his siblings.
杀了他的哥哥和妹妹
How?
怎么回事
How did you do it, Ethan?
你怎么杀的 伊森
Not like a man at all.
一点都不像个男人
I would think not.
我想也是
He didn't have the courage
他甚至没有勇气
to look his family in the eye.
直面他的家人
Tell me when.
给我信♥号♥♥
Like a coward he ran away and hid.
他像个懦夫一样逃走 躲了起来
Say the word and I'll strike.
只要你开口 我就动手
Like my son has always run
我的儿子只会逃跑
when things get bloody--
一旦事情失去...
Enough!
够了
Our Father, who art in heaven,
我们在天上的父
cursed be Thy name.
愿人都诅咒你的名
Thy Kingdom come.
愿你的国降临
Thy will be spited, on earth as it is in hell.
愿你的旨意在地上被唾弃 如在地狱
That's enough.
够了
Give us this day our daily bread.
赐予我们日用的饮食
And forgive us not our trespasses--
切莫原谅我们的罪孽
I said, that's enough--
我说够了
As we never forgive those who trespass against us.
正如我们绝不饶恕他人的罪
You will shut your mouth--
你给我闭嘴
Lead us into temptation and deliver us to evil.
将我们引向试探 带给邪恶
For thine is the kingdom,
因为国度
the power, and the glory.
权♥柄♥ 荣耀都是你的
For a few hours longer.
最多几小时而已
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
You have been glaring at me throughout this entire meal.
入座以来你就一直盯着我
If you have something to say...
如果你有话要说
The men you murdered aboard that train...
你在火车上杀死的那些人
They were my men.
他们是我的人
And before this night ends,
今夜结束之前
there will be a reckoning.
一切会有个清算
Fair enough.
那好吧
The museum is closing in 10 minutes, miss.
博物馆十分钟后就要关门了 小姐
Oh, yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢
I'm looking for Dr. Sweet.
我找斯威特博士
Up with his pets.
跟他的宠物们在楼上
If we're to continue,
如果我们要继续
you must know how dangerous this is.
你必须明白有多危险
How dangerous I am.
我有多危险
Tell me.
告诉我吧
You'll think me mad,
你会觉得我疯了
but I'll tell you the whole truth of it.
但我会告诉你全部的真♥相♥
There's a creature
有一个魔物
hunting me.
在追杀我
He has been hunting me since the dawn of time.
他从时间之初就开始追杀我
He wants...
他想要
to feed on my blood,
吸我的血
and make me his bride.
把我变成他的新娘
And...
然后
He will bring terror to everyone I love.
使我所爱的每一个人 陷入恐惧
Does this creature have a name?
这魔物有名字吗
He's called Dracula.
他叫德古拉
Can you believe me?
你能相信我吗
May I show you something?
能给你看样东西吗
We're preparing an exhibit on nocturnal animals.
我们在准备一场夜行生物展
For two months the Natural History Museum shall become
两个月内 自然历史博物馆将变成
"The House of the Night Creatures."
"夜行生物之家"
Ah, here we are,
就是这里
this is what I wanted to show you.
我要给你看的东西
Desmodus rotundus.
圆形叶口蝠
It feeds entirely off the blood of other living animals.
完全靠吸食其他生物的血液而活
So, of course,
当然了
I believe what you said because I know such monsters exist.
我相信你 因为我知道这样的怪物是存在的
There are creatures whom God has cast into darkness
有些生物被上帝驱逐进黑暗
and cursed to the night.
诅咒于暗夜
This animal feeds off blood because it must.
这只动物吸食鲜血是因为它必须如此
Because it has been afforded no other food source.
因为它没有其他食物来源
Because if it does not, it will die.
如果不吸血 它就会死
Am I to feel sympathy for this monster who hunts me?
我要对这追杀我的怪物心存同情吗
I have come to love all the night creatures you see around us.
我爱上了你能看到的一切夜行生物
They are so shunned...
他们遭人抛弃
And alone.
如此孤独
But I have not an ounce of sympathy
但是我对任何想要伤害你的生物
for any creature who means you harm.
绝无一丝一毫同情
And what defenses I can offer,
且以我微薄之力
I stand at your side.
守护在你身旁
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表