剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Penny Dreadful.
《低俗怪谈》前情提要
"The House of the Night Creatures."
"夜行生物之家"
There are creatures whom God has cast into darkness,
有些生物被上帝驱逐进黑暗
shunned and alone.
遭人抛弃 如此孤独
The Wolf.
那只狼
Where is he? She doesn't know.
他在哪 她不知道
You wanna be the devil?
你要当魔鬼
Then do the devil's work.
那就做魔鬼做的事
Run away like you've always run all your life.
逃吧 你都逃了一辈子了
You will be well, son.
你会好起来的 孩子
Father.
父亲
You sure this will be satisfactory?
你确定这就能行了吗
She will be unconscious within two breaths.
她两口气内就会晕厥
And then?
然后呢
And then she'll be yours, old boy.
然后她就是你的了 老伙计
You seek to violate us and call it a kindness.
你竟然如此亵渎我们 还自诩好心
Don't!
别
I don't take orders from any man.
我不会听从男人的命令
I fear Justine does not know her place.
我担心贾丝廷没有搞清楚自己的位置
She has the very heart of who I was before I was this.
她有我变成这样之前曾跳动的那颗心
All of Brona's shame and debasement.
布洛娜的一切羞耻 卑贱
Let me do it.
让我杀了他
Lily...
莉莉
No.
不要
You are in my debt.
你欠我的
I will call on it.
我会去找你的
There's a creature hunting me.
有一个魔物在追杀我
Does this creature have a name?
这魔物有名字吗
He's called Dracula.
他叫德古拉
If Dracula wanted you dead,
如果德古拉想要你死
you would be.
你早死了
He doesn't want my death.
他不想要我死
He wants my submission.
他想要我屈膝臣服
Nothing you have said has scared me away.
你所说的一切都吓不走我
And I will not leave your side.
我不会离开你
Every time I've given my heart,
每一次我敞开心扉
it has led to catastrophe.
都是一场灾难
Then let catastrophe befall us both.
那就让灾难降临到我们两个头上
Was it a girl?
是个女孩吗
Ma'am.
夫人
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
My little girl it was...
是我的女儿
She was.
是的
My heart breaks for you.
我为你心碎
Please know
请知道
that the day a good woman
好女人必须
will have to undergo such indignity is almost past.
承受如此侮辱的日子就要结束了
We will not have to suffer, our children to starve
我们将不必遭罪 我们的孩子不必挨饿
and freeze and die dishonored on cold hills.
受冻 毫无尊严地死在冰冷的山上
We will not be hungry forever.
我们不会永远挨饿
We will rise.
我们会崛起
And know that your daughter rests in good company.
你女儿与好人相伴长眠
Vanessa.
温妮莎
Vanessa.
温妮莎
It's morning.
已经早上了
I haven't slept so well in years.
我好多年没睡这么安稳过了
I hope it was the company.
希望是因为陪伴你的人
Now, not to put too fine a point on it,
恕我直言
but it might be advisable for us
但我们最好还是
to vacate the premises before the staff arrives.
趁员工到来之前离开这里
There's no rush, and I have tea brewing.
不急 我煮着茶呢
You're too good.
你太好了
I hope you always think that.
希望你永远这样想
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
Mr. Clare.
克莱尔先生
I'm in need of a friend.
我需要个朋友
The accident, as you see, left me disfigured.
你可以看到 那起事故毁掉了我的容貌
What dare I hope for acceptance from my family?
我还敢奢望家人的接受吗
How can they bring this beast into their lives?
他们怎么能接纳我这样的野兽进入他们的生活
I see no beast.
我没看到什么野兽
I see a kind and loving man.
我只看到一个和善有爱的男人
A father and a husband.
一位父亲和丈夫
Once.
曾经是吧
Shouldn't you give them the chance to love you again?
难道你不该给他们一个再爱你的机会吗
People are better than we think.
人比我们想的要好
Do you believe that?
你真那么认为吗
Almost.
差不多吧
Mr. Clare...
克莱尔先生
John.
约翰
There was time when we were thrown together
我们的命运曾经在
at very close quarters.
很狭小的地方交汇
Do you remember?
你记得吗
No.
不
The Banning Clinic, off the Strand.
斯特兰德大街的班宁诊所
No.
不
You used to work there.
你以前在那儿工作
Before your accident.
你出事故之前
I don't recall. I'm sorry.
我不记得 对不起
You were very kind to me once.
你那时对我很好
And I loved you for it.
我为此爱你
The man I knew deserves to be loved.
我所认识的那个人值得被爱
And the man you see?
那你所看到的这个人呢
No less.
同样值得
And you?
你呢
Have you found something like happiness?
你找到类似幸福的东西了吗
That's like a strange tune,
那就像一首陌生的曲子
unknown to me.
我毫不熟悉
I'm trying to sound out the measures.
我在努力找对节拍
Join the dance.
跟着曲子跳
We both should.
你我都该如此
We have been unhappy long enough.
我们已经不开心太久了
No matter the consequences?
不管有什么后果吗
Let us dare.
大胆一试
And if we're rejected?
如果我们被拒绝了呢
Can we be more lonely than we are now?
我们还能比现在更孤独吗
Then let us dare.
那就让我们大胆一试
And may the lost souls be found.
愿失落的灵魂被找到
What do you do now?
你现在怎么办
I go with you.
我跟你走
You will need allies for the battle ahead.
接下来的战斗中你需要同盟
There is no battle.
没什么战斗了
The goddamn battle is done.
战斗已经结束了
You may want to fight on until the sun falls from the sky
你或许想作为最后一个阿帕奇人
the last fucking Apache,
战斗到太阳坠落
and more power to you, pal, but I'm done.
祝你好运 伙计 但我受够了
You may be done with Hell, but it is not done with you.
你或许受够了地狱 但它还跟你没完呢
Your way,
你的方式
the way of this place, of this land,
这地方 这片土地
of my father,
我父亲的方式
has brought nothing but blood.
只带来流血
I can't live with it anymore.
我再不能忍♥受了
There was a moment in my life
曾经 在我的生命中
where I had a chance for something different.
我本有机会过上不同的人生
A woman offered me her heart.
一个女人想把心交给我
A woman I love.
一个我爱的女人
And I walked away.
我却离开了她
I have to try to make that right.
我得努力弥补
So you're in love.
你恋爱了
What I am is clear of this place once and for all.
我要永远把这里抛在身后
Of my father. And you.
抛下我父亲 还有你
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表