剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
In the end,
说到底
we must be that thing the world demands of us.
我们必须展现世界需要我们展现的样子
We must take the lust
我们必须将淫欲
and the avarice and the ambition
贪婪 野心
and bury them.
深埋心中
All the alien, ugly things!
所有异端丑陋的东西
All the things we really are!
所有真实的自我
The other one! The other man!
另一个自我 另一个人性
We cannot allow him!
是不允许存在的
Steel yourself for the work ahead, Henry.
为接下来的工作做好准备吧 亨利
If you cannot endure the nightmare,
如果你无法忍♥受噩梦
you should not lie down for the sleep.
就不该躺下睡觉
I can endure it!
我可以忍♥受
I have endured it my whole life!
我这一生都在忍♥受
Good, for I think I can help.
那好 因为我想我能帮你
With what?
用什么
The regression.
复原变身
I believe I can increase the duration of the change,
我想我可以增加变身的时间
perhaps even render it permanent.
也许还能使其永久有效
I have been working on this for years now.
我已经研究这个很多年了
Believe me, there's no way to...
相信我 没有办法能...
No. You couldn't do it. But I can.
不 你做不到 但我可以
You were always myopic when it came to your discipline.
一旦涉及到你的戒律 你就会变得短视
We need not live on the fulcrum.
我们不必如履薄冰
We can be angel or beast fully.
我们可以做完全的天使或是野兽
I can make that happen.
我可以做到
How?
怎么做
Electricity has unlocked her secrets to me.
我已经解开了电力的秘密
By combining your work with mine...
将你我的成果结合
we'll create a choir of angels.
我们可以创造一整个天使合唱团
One in particular.
特别是那一个
I almost feel sorry for them.
我几乎为他们感到遗憾了
So predictable in their fascinations.
他们的向往太容易预料了
All men are utter slaves to their desires.
男人都是自己欲望的奴隶
Even Dorian?
道林也是吗
Dorian is an exceptional creature.
道林是个不同寻常的存在
He's a man.
他也是男人
But unlike all others.
但与其他男人不同
I've never known a man who didn't want to fuck me or beat me.
我没遇见过不想操♥我♥或是打我的男人
Can you say different?
你说不是吗
Well, I knew one.
我认识一个
A time ago, this was. An American, in fact.
是很久以前了 一个美国人
He was different.
他不一样
What happened to him?
他怎么了
It's more what happened to me.
更主要的是我怎么了
Eventful... has my life been.
命途多舛 我一生都如此
One day, perhaps.
也许有一天我会告诉你吧
Tell me.
告诉我
I am yours.
我是你的人
Tell me.
告诉我
Join us! Join us, sisters!
加入我们 加入我们 姐♥妹♥们♥
Votes for women.
妇女要有选举权
Rise up!
站起来吧
Ladies and sisters, rise up!
女士们和姐♥妹♥们♥ 站出来
Rise up!
站起来
I'm asking you to disperse.
请你们立即解散
Rise up for equality!
起来争取平权
Votes for women!
妇女也要投票权
We have the right, sir!
我们享有权利的 长官
Get away!
走开
They think as you do, the suffragettes.
她们跟你有同样的想法 那些女权运动者
No.
不
Our enemies are the same but they seek equality.
我们的敌人相同 可她们追求的是平等
And we?
那我们呢
Mastery.
统治
And they're all so awfully clamorous.
而且她们总是吵吵闹闹
All this marching around in public and waving placards.
在大街上游♥行♥ 挥舞口号♥
That's not it.
这行不通
How do you accomplish anything in this life?
人生在世 怎样才能有所成就
By craft.
用诡计
By stealth.
用密谋
By poison.
用毒药
By the throat quietly slit
用在夜黑风高的晚上
in the dead of the night.
悄无声息的割喉
By the careful and silent...
用小心谨慎并低调地
accumulation of power.
积攒势力
And when you have that power?
那当你拥有势力之后呢
Well, what do you do when you've assembled an army?
当你组建了军队之后 你会怎么做
You go to war.
你就开战
Don't you think it's time you told me?
不觉得是时候告诉我了吗
Told you what?
告诉你什么
You could have tracked Ethan here yourself.
你大可以自己追踪伊森
Why'd you cross half the world to find me?
为什么要跨越半个世界来找我
Because Ethan trusts you with his life.
因为伊森可以把性命托付给你
Does he not trust you?
你就不可托付吗
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
A woman, like a demon.
一个女人 像个恶魔
Branded and deeply scarred. Speaking in tongues.
浑身疤痕 鬼言鬼语
This means something to you.
你知道这是什么
She's a witch.
她是个女巫
A servant of the devil.
魔鬼的仆人
She's with Ethan now.
她现在和伊森在一起
We must find him.
我们必须找到他
We must slaughter anyone who stands in our way.
我们必须杀掉任何拦路的人
If we cannot save our son,
如果不能拯救我们的儿子
a terrible end awaits us.
等待我们的将是可怕的后果
All of us.
我们所有人
The beast will feed.
野兽大快朵颐
The darkness will overcome the Earth.
黑暗笼罩大地
And all our days will come to an end.
一切的灭亡和末日
Only Ethan can save us.
只有伊森能拯救我们
He has been chosen.
他是天选之人
How do you know this?
你怎么知道这些
I have seen it.
我看到了
This car is for whites.
这是白人车厢
Indians and niggers go back.
印第安人和黑鬼去后边
Get your filthy ass up and out.
抬起你的脏屁♥股♥给我出去
This gentleman's with me.
这位先生是与我一起的
"Gentleman"? Indians travel with the livestock.
"先生" 印第安人要与牲畜关在一起
That's the goddamn law here, friend.
这可是这里的法律 朋友
Before you speak another word...
在你继续说话之前
I ask you to consider this...
我请你考虑一下这个问题
How valuable is your life?
你的生命有多可贵
Do you hold it dear?
你珍惜它吗
Does your wife value your company?
你妻子需要你的陪伴吗
Do you favor growing old to one day
你想不想有一天能够变老
teach your ugly inbred children your grotesque manners?
去教导你家崽子你那可笑的礼节
Lay hands on him...
碰他一下
that'll be your end.
你就完了
That desert is three days across.
穿过沙漠需要三天
That is, if our horses survive.
如果我们的马能活下来的话
They die, we die. That won't happen.
它们死 我们死 不会的
Let me tell you something about life out here.
让我给你讲讲西部的生活
There is no mercy, anywhere.
这里没有仁慈 一丝都没有
Look around...
四处看看
none.
没有
Not in the land and not in me.
这片土地没有 我也没有
I hate every square inch of it...
我恨这里的一草一木
and I hate you only slightly less.
比恨你更甚
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表