剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
who move unseen through this great city.
这座城市角落中 无人待见的女人们
Our soldiers.
就是我们的士兵
And then?
然后呢
Power.
权力
No man's pet.
不做男人的玩物
Revolution.
革命
Freedom.
自♥由♥
Liberty is a bitch
自♥由♥是个贱♥人♥
who must be bedded on a mattress of corpses.
尸山血海之中才肯与你同床共枕
I know what I'm asking.
我知道我在要求些什么
I don't think you do.
我想你不知道
Hypnotism is a very new therapeutic tool.
催眠术是非常新型的治疗手段
It can be effective,
可能会有效
but it can also be extremely traumatic.
但也可能会造成极大的创伤
Can I be more traumatized?
我还能受到更大创伤吗
You absurd woman. Vanessa, hold on.
你真是不可理喻 温妮莎等一等
Why do you think he was talking about the Banning Clinic?
你为什么认为他提到的是班宁诊所
The white room with no day or night can only be one place.
不辨昼夜的白色房♥间只有一处
The cell I was kept in.
那就是关我的病房♥
According to the records,
根据记录
Dr. Banning attempted to treat you
班宁医生试图使用
with hydrotherapy and psychotropic drugs.
水疗法和精神药物对你进行治疗
He tortured me.
他折磨我
He also performed brain surgery.
他还施行了脑部手术
You were trephined.
你曾被开颅
This has to be the room where I met the Master in the past!
我肯定在某个房♥间遇到过那个主人
Help me.
帮帮我
Uncovered memories are sometimes suppressed for a reason.
有时候 记忆无法恢复是有原因的
The mind protects itself from what it doesn't want to know,
你在保护自己 忘记那些不愿回想的回忆
the castle pulling up the drawbridge.
意识的城♥堡♥拉起了吊桥
We would be lowering the bridge.
你要我放下你的吊桥
Anything.
怎样都行
The emotions can be very raw, I'm warning you.
我警告你 可能会受到剧烈的情感冲击
You're willing to give yourself over to this,
不管发生什么事 你都愿意
no matter what may come... Now.
无论你会... 马上
It's not like the music hall acts.
这可不像戏里演的那样
Not everyone can be hypnotized
不是所有人都能被催眠的
and you still have full free will.
你仍然会有自主意识
I can't make you do anything...
我不能逼你做任何事
nor will you behave in any way outside your character.
你也不会做出任何违背你本性的事
You must allow it.
必须由你本人来控制
I can only facilitate your journey.
我只能辅助你前行
It's like going to sleep for a while, nothing else.
就像睡一小会儿而已
Will I remember?
我会记起来吗
Like you remember a dream, mostly.
最多就像记起一场梦
Now, shut your eyes and listen to the gramophone.
闭上你的眼睛 仔细听留声机
Do you hear the stylus cutting into the wax?
你听到唱针划过蜡筒的声音了吗
Yes.
是的
Concentrate on that sound and nothing else.
集中注意力听 什么都别做
Listen to it.
仔细听
Do you remember your room at the Banning Clinic?
你记得你在班宁诊所的房♥间吗
Yes. Tell me about it.
是的 为我描述它
It was small and padded.
很小 墙上有衬垫
What was in it?
里面有什么
Move your eyes around the room.
环视四周
There's a small bed and chamber pot.
有一张小床和一个夜壶
A plain chair in the corner.
角落里有一张普通的椅子
No windows.
没有床
There are gaslights covered with mesh.
有一盏盖着网罩的煤油灯
There's a metal door.
有一扇金属门
Let your eyes move over the door.
让你的目光移到那扇门上
What do you see?
你看到了什么
It's clean metal.
纯金属的
There are rounded rivets along the edge.
边缘上钉着圆形的铆钉
There's a patina to the door...
门有点生锈...
a bit green, even.
甚至有点发绿
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Always.
一直如此
No one comes in?
没人进来吗
The intendants to take me for treatment
只有带我去治疗的管♥理♥员♥
and an orderly with the food.
和按时送食物来的人
I've brought your food, Miss Ives.
我给你送食物来了 艾芙斯小姐
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表