剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Penny Dreadful...
《低俗怪谈》前情提要
You chase this son of a bitch from London
你从伦敦一路追捕这个混♥蛋♥
to here in the middle of the Devil's asshole
到这鬼地方
because it's your duty?
就是为了尽职吗
I think there's more to Mr. Talbot than meets the eye.
我认为塔尔伯特先生的事没这么简单
There's the tragedy of it.
悲剧就在这里
The serum only lasts a matter of hours...
血清的效力只能持续几小时
and then they revert.
然后就恢复原状
I believe I can increase the duration of the change,
我想我可以延长变身的时间
perhaps even render it permanent.
也许还能使其永久有效
We'll create a choir of angels.
我们可以创造一整个天使合唱团
One in particular.
特别是那一个
If we cannot save our son,
如果不能拯救我们的儿子
the darkness will overcome the Earth.
黑暗将笼罩大地
And all our days will come to an end.
一切的灭亡和末日
Once we go into the desert, we don't stop.
一旦进入沙漠 我们就不能停步
And then? My father.
然后呢 我父亲
A homecoming, is it?
重返家园 是吗
Why are you here?
你为什么要跟来
I want to liberate your truest self...
我要释放你真实的本性
The beast that prowls around your heart.
那头在你心间徘徊的野兽
I want to rule the darkness at your side.
我要与你并肩统治黑暗
How long until we reach your father's ranch?
到你父亲的牧场还有多远
A couple of days' hard travel yet.
还得走几天艰险的路
There's a riverbed in that canyon.
那个峡谷有条河床
We let the horses drink.
我们让马饮水
We rest a few hours, that's it.
休息几小时然后继续上路
Looks like the marshals haven't given up.
看来法警还没放弃
How many men?
多少人
Twelve. Maybe more. Pursuing Ethan.
十二个 可能更多 在追伊森
We shall be upon them by nightfall.
我们日落时就能追上他们
Our horses won't survive the pace.
这速度我们的马♥会♥受不了
I intend to acquire new horses.
我打算弄几匹新马
You mean to murder every last one of them.
你打算把他们都杀光
Those men stand between us and that demon
那些人阻挡我们找到那个
that seeks to corrupt Ethan's soul.
企图败坏伊森灵魂的恶魔
To save my son,
为救我儿子
I would slaughter an entire army.
我愿屠♥杀♥一整支军队
And I would gladly give up my own life.
我愿为此欣然赴死
Would he do the same for you?
他也会为你如此吗
Ethan will kill me the first chance he gets.
只要有机会 伊森会立刻杀了我
There used to be a river here.
这里以前有条河的
Is there another source of water?
还有其他水源吗
Not for days.
几天路程内没有
What'd happened between you and your father?
你和你父亲之间到底怎么回事
Why risk your life to face him now?
为什么现在要冒生命危险去见他
Why does he send man after man to hunt you down?
为什么他派那么多人去抓你
He wants me to answer for what I've done.
他要我为我所做之事负责
Was your sin that grave?
你的罪孽那么重吗
Yes.
是的
Such guilt you carry.
你背负如此沉重的愧疚
This shame, it hangs around your neck.
这耻辱感 像套着你脖子的绳索
The only decent thing about me is the shame I feel.
这深深的耻辱感是我身上仅存的正义
Oh, spoken like a true servant of God.
这话讲得真像个上帝的仆从
This God, that would anoint you Lupus Dei...
这个上帝将你选为神狼
That would make you a glorious monster,
将你变成一个绝顶的怪兽
and have you hate yourself for being so monstrous.
还让你恨自己的兽♥性♥
He tortures you with guilt,
他用内疚感折磨你
and in return offers you what?
而又给了你什么呢
Forgiveness.
宽恕
Do you feel forgiven?
你感觉得到了宽恕吗
There is only one way to free yourself of guilt.
想要摆脱愧疚 惟有一途
Embrace your sins.
拥抱你的罪
Hey, is that necessary?
有这必要吗
I assure you, I mean you no harm.
我保证 我无意伤害你
It's not for our safety, old boy. It's for yours.
这不是为保护我们 伙计 是保护你的
What is this? What are you doing?
这是什么 你在干什么
Dr. Jekyll's serum has proven remarkably effective...
杰基尔博士的血清非常有效
at curing your mania,
能治好你的疯狂
and incipient aggression.
和初期攻击性
Unfortunately...
遗憾的是
its efficacy is but a few hours.
其效力只能维持几个小时
Really, Henry.
说真的 亨利
Relying on the sluggish bloodstream to deliver
依赖缓慢的血流传送
an impure compound?
不纯的化合物
Little wonder your patient suffered
怪不得你的病人
vestigial memories of the trauma you inflicted.
会记得你给他带来的伤害呢
I've developed a superior method...
我研究出一种更好的方法
to purify the serum...
提纯血清
prolong its effectiveness.
延长其效力
How long?
多久
Permanently.
永久
You will be cured.
你将被彻底治愈
We'll see, won't we, old sport?
拭目以待 是吧 伙计
What's the method?
用什么办法
I'm going to inject an electrified dosage
我要把一剂通了电的药剂
into the prefrontal cortex of your brain.
注入你大脑的前额皮质
All right.
好吧
Open your mouth.
张开嘴
That'll be all, Doctor, thank you.
可以了 博士 谢谢
You will have no memory of this.
你不会记得这一切
Not of this treatment,
不会记得这次治疗
nor of your crimes, nor of your sins,
或是你犯的罪 你的罪孽
nor of your time in this horrid place.
不会记得你在这可怕地方经历的一切
Every moment that has benighted your life
所有让你生命暗无天日的时刻
and set you on your dark course...
让你走上黑暗道路的一切
I will take from you.
都会被我带走
You will re-enter this world...
你将成为无辜的羔羊
an innocent lamb.
重新进入这个世界
After all...
毕竟
it is our memories
是记忆
which make us monsters...
将我们变成了怪物
is it not?
不是吗
How'd you lose your arm?
你的胳膊怎么坏的
In battle.
打仗
My regiment was in pursuit of a Boer assassin.
我们团当时在追捕一个布尔刺客
Tracked him across half the Transvaal.
追着他穿过了半个德兰士瓦
Finally, we thought we had him cornered but...
最后 我们以为困住了他 但是
Well...
其实
it was an ambush.
是个埋伏
Only four of us survived.
我们只有四个人活着出来
And then?
然后呢
I cauterized the wound...
我灼烧了伤口
left my surviving companions behind...
抛下幸存的同伴
and continued to track the assassin.
继续去追寻那个刺客
And before long,
很快
I caught up with him.
我就追上了他
And I dragged him to Cape Town in chains.
我用铁链把他拖去开普敦
And then I reported to the infirmary.
然后才去的医院
I'll admit... I'm envious of their fire.
我承认 我羡慕他们有火
A bit cavalier, though, don't you think?
挺没心没肺 不是吗
Out there in the open, taunting their prey.
就那么张扬地戏弄他们的猎物
There's no need to hide when you've got the numbers.
人多不需要躲藏
Ah, but do they?
是这样吗
He's dying of thirst.
他要渴死了
We will, too.
我们也会的
What is it?
怎么了
I just didn't take you for a lover of animals.
我没想到你这样爱惜动物
I adore all the honest creatures of this world.
我喜爱世上所有老实的生灵
It's humans I hate.
我恨的是人类
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表