剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
What are we seeing?
我们看见的是什么
Is it the fog still?
是雾还没散
Or is it the clouds of opium now?
还是这里的鸦♥片♥烟子
Oh, the smell in this place is noxious.
噢 这地方闻起来有毒
From the fish stalls, I think.
是鱼摊 我想
And what is it we hear?
我们听见的是什么
The tap, tap, tap...
嗒 嗒 嗒
of the tattoo pen into the pink flesh,
文身笔刺进粉红的肉里
and the drops of blood as they drip,
血珠在滴落
drip, drip to the floor.
滴落 滴到地上
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Where I go to find my master.
我寻找主人的地方
But they're always watching me.
但他们总盯着我
Take my hand, please.
拉着我的手 求你了
I have sinned here, Mother.
我在这里犯过罪 母亲
I have smoked opium with yellow devils
我跟黄魔鬼抽过鸦♥片♥
and planted my seed in unworthy whores.
还在低贱的妓♥女♥身上播下种子
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Of course.
当然
Yes.
能
Please, take me to your master.
请带我去见你主人
You know,
你知道吗
I wish we had been friends,
我真希望我们以前是朋友
you and I.
你和我
If I had known a friend like you in my life,
如果我能有你这样的朋友
I mightn't have ended this way.
也许就不会落到如此地步
So pitiful and pale.
如此可悲 苍白
No one ever believed in me, you see.
从来没有人相信我
No one cared.
没有人关心
Help me, Renfield.
帮帮我 兰菲尔德
I'll be your friend.
我会做你的朋友
I think you will.
我想你会的
Thank you.
谢谢
Then we'll go on.
那我们继续
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
The dead place.
死亡之所
You would have been proud of her.
你应该以她为荣
She remained your faithful acolyte until the end.
她到死都是你忠诚的助手
She had no fear.
她无所畏惧
The others?
其他人呢
Gone.
走了
To where they came from, I assume.
回她们来的地方了 我想
So my great enterprise comes to no more than this.
这么说我的伟业也不过如此
One more dead child.
又一个死掉的孩子
Be kind to yourself, Lily.
别苛责自己 莉莉
Passion will undo the best of us and lead only to tragedy.
狂热会毁掉我们最好的部分 结局惟有悲剧
It's ever thus for those who care so deeply.
太过在乎的人永远是这种结局
Better not to care at all, Dorian?
最好是什么都不在乎吗 道林
In my experience.
依我的经验
I don't want to live like that.
我不想过那样的生活
You'll learn to,
你会学到
in time.
最后会的
Do you not yet comprehend the wicked secret of the immortal?
你还没有领悟永生的邪恶秘密吗
All age and die, save you.
所有人都衰老死亡 除了你
All rot and fall to dust, save you.
所有人都腐烂成灰 除了你
Any child you bear becomes a crone
你生的孩子变成老太婆
and perishes before your eyes.
在你眼前死亡
Any lover withers and shrinks
爱人凋零枯萎
into incontinence and bent, toothless senility.
弯腰驼背不能自理 牙齿掉光老态龙钟
While you...
而你
only you...
只有你
never age.
永不衰老
Never tire.
永不疲惫
Never fade.
永不消逝
Alone.
独自一人
But after a time you'll lose the desire for passion entirely...
过了一段时间 你会完全失去对激♥情♥的渴望
for connection with anyone.
对与任何人建立感情的渴望
Like a muscle that atrophies from lack of use.
就像长久不用而萎缩的肌肉
And one day
有一天
you'll realize you've become like them.
你会发现你变得跟他们一样
Beautiful and dead.
美丽 死气沉沉
You have become a perfect,
你会变成完美的
unchanging portrait of yourself.
不变的 自己的肖像
An eternity without passion?
没有激♥情♥的永生
Without affection? Caring for nothing?
没有感情 什么都不在乎
Small price to pay for such immortal perfection, isn't it?
完美永生的小小代价 不是吗
Goodbye, Dorian.
再会 道林
I hope they watch over you.
我希望他们照顾你
You'll be back.
你会回来的
And I'll be here.
我还会在这里
I'll always be here.
我永远都在
You are painfully true to form in every instant.
你无时不刻地保持着你那副德行
Weak and sentimental as you have always been!
软弱 感情用事 一直都是
I should never have left you alone with her!
我就不该留你一个人跟她相处
It was a monstrous idea!
那个主意太变♥态♥了
We're well out of it!
我们放弃它是最好的
Fine words from you,
你好意思说漂亮话
who traffics in stolen corpses and dead flesh!
你做的是盗尸体和死人肉的买♥♥卖♥♥
Oh, I'll show you monsters, Victor!
噢 我给你看什么是变♥态♥ 维克多
Walk down that corridor and open any door.
走到那条廊道上 随便打开一扇门
"Monstrous" You may call it,
你可以称之为"变♥态♥"
but I'll continue my work
但我会继续我的工作
until I cure every inmate in this wretched place.
直到我治愈这里每一个可悲的居民
And then you'd be happy?
然后你就开心了吗
And then you'd get the acclaim and affection
然后你就得到毕生求之不得的
that's eluded you your whole life?
欢呼和喜爱了吗
Yes!
是的
If you think scientific achievement
如果你以为科技成就
will bring you acceptance or even esteem,
会给你带来认可 甚至尊重
an entree into proper society,
进入正常社会的资格
you're deluding yourself.
那你就是自欺欺人
That's not the world we live in.
那不是我们生活的世界
I create my own world.
我创造自己的世界
I create my own self.
创造我想要的自我
And one day,
总有一天
one day, all of you will understand
总有一天 你们所有人都会明白
that of which I am capable.
我的能力和本领
I'm sorry, Henry.
抱歉 亨利
It's a dark road ahead for you, I fear.
恐怕你的前路一片黑暗
And for you, old man?
那你的呢 老家伙
There is no road ahead for me.
我已无路可走
There will always be a place for you here, Victor,
这里永远都有你的位置 维克多
in the heart of science.
在科学的中心
Now, it is time for my rounds.
我该去查房♥了
Good day, my friend.
日安 朋友
Oh, there is one thing more.
对了 还有件事
This day is not a total loss for me.
今天对我来说并非毫无价值
My hateful father has died, you see.
我可恶的父亲死了
At long last,
终于
the estate and the title are finally mine.
地♥产♥和爵位都属于我了
So I'm not so far from the aristocracy as you might think.
我跟贵族阶层的差距 也没你想象得那么大
Then I should properly call you by your title.
那也许我该尊称您的爵位
It seems only fitting.
的确十分合宜
Good day then...
那么日安
Lord Hyde.
海德爵士
What do we see now?
现在看到了什么
The alley by the spice market is where we turn.
我们要在香料市场旁的小巷转弯
Ah, can you smell it now?
你闻到了吗
What?
什么
The rotting corpses.
腐烂的尸体
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表