剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Then help me.
那就帮我
We'll cheat him together.
我们联手作弊骗他
All right.
好吧
I can't promise anything, but I'll look into it.
我不能做任何保证 但我会着手调查的
But in the interim you must protect yourself.
但与此同时 你必须保护好自己
He is a predator
他是个狩猎者
and his power comes in isolating his prey.
他善于孤立自己的猎物
You must surround yourself with people,
你必须有人相伴
with those who care for you,
要和那些在乎你
those who would defend you.
维护你的人待在一起
They are gone.
他们都不在了
Have you no one?
一个也没有吗
I might.
或许有吧
Then go to them.
那就去找他们
There is only one defense against isolation.
抵抗被孤立的办法只有一个
Be with those you love.
就是和你爱的人在一起
May I cut in?
我能加入吗
You can have the next one, darling.
你可以等下一曲 亲爱的
Could we have a moment alone?
能让我们单独呆一会儿吗
I fear Justine does not know her place.
我担心贾丝廷没有搞清楚自己的位置
She says the same of you.
她也是这么说你的
My place is at your side.
我的位置就是与你并肩
We are equals.
你我才是一样的
Partners.
是伴侣
Immortals.
同样永生不朽
What has she to stand alongside me?
她凭什么和我平起平坐
She has the soul of me.
她有与我一样的灵魂
The very heart of who I was before I was this.
有我变成这样之前曾跳动的那颗心
She has the anger...
她有愤怒
and the hate.
仇恨
And the loss.
和失去
And are you no more than that?
你就只有这么简单吗
Sometimes that is all I am.
有时候这就是全部的我
I remember every man who ever used me.
我记得每个利用过我的男人
Every filthy alley.
每条肮脏的小巷
Every cruel bastard who hurt me
每个伤害过我的残忍♥混♥蛋♥
and bent me to submission.
他们逼我屈服
All of Brona's shame and debasement.
布洛娜的一切羞耻 卑贱
And everything she lost along the way.
以及她一路以来失去的所有东西
That is something you cannot know, Dorian.
那是你无法了解的 道林
But they can.
但是她们能
It is who they are.
那就是她们
Then let us be someone else.
那就让我们脱胎换骨 从头来过
Fantasy, is it?
靠幻想 是吗
It is our world to make. Then we shall.
世界由我们主宰 那我们就主宰
But I'm committed to them now, you understand that?
但我现在要对她们负责 你明白吗
There's so little I understand, but...
我明白的事情很少
I understand this.
但我明白这个
And this.
还有这个
If only this were true, Dorian.
如果这是真的就好了 道林
If only this were all.
如果此刻能够永恒
Excuse the interruption...
抱歉打扰了
but seems we have a visitor.
但好像来了位客人
It was like a blow.
仿佛当头一棒
Realizing how much I relied on them,
我意识到自己是如此依赖他们
how much I needed them.
也如此需要他们
Sir Malcolm and Mr. Chandler.
马尔科姆爵士和钱德勒先生
I have no family left, you see.
我的家人都去世了
They're my family.
他们就是我的家人
When I was first married, I thought I needed my husband.
第一次结婚的时候 我也以为自己需要丈夫
He was a bastard, though.
尽管他就是个混♥蛋♥
The beatings started right after the honeymoon.
蜜月刚结束就开始打我
Then came the night
后来有一天晚上
he would have killed me, but--
他差点就把我杀了 但...
You killed him first.
你先下手为强
With a cleaver from the kitchen.
用一把厨房♥的剁肉刀
Trust me, honey,
相信我 甜心
when you kill your husband with a cleaver
当你用一把剁肉刀杀死了自己的丈夫
and then stand trial for it in New York City,
并为此在纽约城受审的时候
you know what it is to be alone.
你就知道孑然一身的意义了
I've tried not to rely on anyone since then.
从此以后 我就试着不再依靠任何人
I've done the same.
我从前也是这样
But how I wish my friends were here now.
但现在我非常希望朋友们能在我身边
I'm not the only friend you have.
我又不是你唯一的朋友
And wouldn't you rather be having drinks
难道你不更愿意和博物馆的
with that handsome doctor from the museum?
那个帅博士一起喝酒吗
I'm being hunted.
我在被猎杀
I won't bring him into this.
我不想将他牵扯进来
Why don't you give him the choice?
何不让他自己来选呢
He'll think I'm mad.
他会觉得我疯了的
I'll give you a note.
我可以给你打张证明
You have to trust people, Vanessa.
你必须试着相信他人 温妮莎
They can surprise you.
他们会让你惊喜的
They can also disappoint you.
他们也会让你失望
You'll never know if you keep having drinks with me.
一直找我喝酒 你永远也不会知道答案
This must be the worst kidnapping in the annals of crime.
这一定是在犯罪史上最糟糕的绑♥架♥了
May I? No.
可以吗 不
May I?
可以吗
Not yet.
暂时不要
Did you really intend to kidnap her?
你是真的打算绑♥架♥她吗
I intended to heal her.
我打算治愈她
But I'm not ill, Victor.
但我并没有生病 维克多
I am preternaturally healthy,
我异常健康
as well you know.
你也是知道的
I have developed a serum, a medicine of sorts.
我发明了一种血清 是种药
I can take all your anger and rage
我可以消除你所有的怒气和怨怼
and make it go away.
让它们全部消失
Make you whole,
让你变得完整
and human.
恢复人性
Free from the burden of hate.
摆脱仇恨的负担
Unblemished by sadness.
不受忧愁困扰
My sadness is my own.
我的忧愁是我的
I would never give it up.
我永远也不会放弃它
But I can make you who you were.
但我能让你做回从前的自己
And you think that would be kindness?
你难道认为这是善行吗
I have suffered long and hard to be who I am.
我经受了长久而痛苦的折磨才成为今天的我
I want my scars to show.
我想将伤疤示于人前
We were happy.
我们那时多幸福
No, Victor, you were happy.
不 维克多 是你很幸福
I was just waiting.
我只是在等待时机
For all of this.
为眼前的这一切
You seek to violate us and call it a kindness.
你竟然如此亵渎我们 还自诩好心
Don't!
别
I don't take orders from any man.
我不会听从男人的命令
It's senseless to murder him.
杀他没有意义
For what, loving you?
为什么 因为他爱你吗
Being foolish? Being a man.
因为他愚蠢吗 因为他是男人
Let me do it!
让我杀了他
Lily...
莉莉
no.
不要
No.
不
I suppose I'm sentimental about him.
我想我对他还是有几分感情的
Besides...
再者
you never know when we might need his unique services.
说不定什么时候 我们会需要他独特的能力
Hear me, boy.
听好了 孩子
Mend your broken heart elsewhere.
去其他地方治愈你受伤的心灵
Ease your conscience with another.
找其他人寻求安慰吧
I am done with you.
我受够你了
The next time I see you...
下次再见到你
I'll hold the razor myself.
我会亲自拿起那把剃刀
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表