剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
The doctor who lives here.
住在这里的博士
Called away, he was. But I can take you to him.
他被人叫走了 但我可以带你去找他
Won't you follow me, sir?
跟我来吧 先生
Back in the land of the living.
欢迎回到生者的世界
For the pain.
缓解疼痛
I imagine it smarts, rather.
我想应该很疼
Who are you?
你是谁
Catriona Hartdegen.
卡特里奥娜·哈特德根
I'm the one who...
是我...
Burned me.
烫了我
Saved you, some might argue.
应该说救了你才比较妥当
I really should look at that dressing now.
我得看看给你敷的药
Will you sit? Where's Vanessa?
你能坐下吗 温妮莎在哪
I don't know. I'm looking for her too.
我不知道 我也在找她
Why? That's rather a long story.
为什么 这故事说来话长
Then tell it.
那就说吧
I will if you sit.
你坐下来我就说
Why is it men always resist doing what's best for them
为什么男人只要觉得会使他们看上去软弱
if they think it makes them look weak?
就会拒绝对他们有益的提议
Especially when the advice is advocated
特别是在这个提议
by a member of the opposite sex.
由女性提出的时候
I suppose we're just proud.
我想我们只是因为骄傲
Well, I'm all for pride, but there are limits.
我理解骄傲 但这也有个限度
I've never known them.
我从来不懂有什么限度
Then you'll learn.
那你会懂的
Are you going to teach me?
你要教我吗
You could do worse.
还有比我手艺差的
Though I've a firm hand, Sir M.
我的手已经很稳了 马尔科姆爵士
Why are you in my house?
你为什么在我的房♥子里
Sit!
坐下
Please.
请坐
Miss Ives approached me looking for information
艾芙斯小姐接近我 为了得到
on a creature that she believed was hunting her.
她认为在追杀她的一个魔物的信息
A vampire.
吸血鬼
Why did she come to you?
她为什么去找你
I'm rather an expert.
我可是个专家
In vampires?
吸血鬼专家
In death.
死亡专家
Some sort of undertaker?
你是殡仪业的
Do I look like an undertaker?
我看上去像吗
No, you look like...
不 你看上去像...
I really couldn't say.
我实在说不上来
Let's say I look like a friend then.
那就说我看上去像个朋友吧
I'm looking for Vanessa Ives.
我找温妮莎·艾芙斯
Who are you? A friend.
你是谁 一个朋友
You must be Sir Malcolm Murray.
你一定是马尔科姆·穆雷爵士
You, I don't know.
你 我就不知道了
Where is she?
她在哪儿
How do you know Miss Ives?
你怎么认识艾芙斯小姐的
I'm not at liberty to discuss my relationship with her.
我无权谈论我和她之间的关系
Then I urge you to find that liberty.
那我就命令你说
She's not here?
她不在这里吗
Alas, no.
可惜不在
She needs our help, more than you can know.
她需要帮助 比你们想象中的更需要
If you want to save her, come with me now.
如果你们想救她 那就跟我来
Where?
去哪儿
Among the demons.
恶魔的巢穴
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Bringing you to this place.
把你带到这里
If it had been possible anywhere else...
如果能去其他地方...
You are going to execute me.
你要处决我
What does the location matter?
在哪处决有什么要紧的
You're not going to die.
你不会死的
Worse.
更糟
I shall be unmade.
我要被毁灭
Become a non-person.
变成不人不鬼的东西
I would rather die who I am
我宁愿保持自我去死
than live as your demure little wife.
也不要变成你娴静的小妻子
You and I will be happy.
你和我会很快乐
You deluded man.
你这自欺欺人的男人
Even if you keep me locked in the attic,
即便你把我锁进阁楼
render me with the mind of an obliging child,
将我洗♥脑♥成一个听你摆布的孩子
I will always
我还是会一直
see that dark little space that so yearns to be a soul.
看到那个渴求自我灵魂的黑暗空洞
I gave you life!
我给了你生命
I made you perfect in every way.
我把你造得尽善尽美
And here you are, a murderer, a savage beast.
可你变成了一个杀人犯 一个嗜杀的野兽
You were a miracle.
你曾经是一个奇迹
I was an offering!
我那时是个祭品
A whore, resurrected to be given to your Creature.
一个妓♥女♥ 被复活来献给你的怪物
To spare your life.
求他饶你一命
But even that great demon
但即使是那个恶魔
has proved to be more human than you.
都比你更有人性
Do you not see the cruelty of what you are doing, Victor?
难道你看不到自己做的事有多残忍♥ 维克多
You created life...
你创造了生命
so let it live.
那就让他们自♥由♥生活
Monstrous, I may be, in your eyes.
在你眼里 我可能是野兽
A savage beast, you say, then so be it!
你说是嗜杀的野兽 那就是吧
I am the sum part of one woman's days.
我是一个女人一生的凝结
No more, no less.
仅此而已
That woman has known pain
这个女人经历过的痛苦和愤怒
and outrage so terrible that it's made her
如此可怕 把她变成了
into this misshapen thing that you so loathe,
你如此唾弃的怪物
but let her be who she is!
但让她做她自己
I can take away the pain.
我能消除痛苦
You don't know.
你不明白
You don't know.
你不明白
There are some wounds that can never heal.
有些创伤永远无法愈合
There are scars that make us who we are.
有这些伤痕 才有现在的我们
But without them, we don't exist.
没了它们 我们什么都不是
I had...
我有过
you see, a daughter.
一个女儿
Love is too small a word for what I felt for my little girl.
我对我女儿的感情用"爱"一个词远远无法形容
All words fail.
所有词都不能形容
Holding her was like...
抱着她就像
feeling the sun from both sides.
全身都沐浴着阳光
We lived in this room, in Spitalfields.
我们住在斯皮塔佛德一间房♥子里
A hovel.
一间小茅棚
I still had to whore or there'd be no food.
我还得做妓♥女♥ 不然就没饭吃
I'd lay her by the fire,
我把她放在火边
pile the coal up high.
把煤块堆的很高
It broke my heart to go.
离开她让我心碎
One night it was so cold...
有天晚上特别冷
... even the whores weren't out.
连妓♥女♥都不出门
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
She was crying when I left.
我走的时候她在哭
They weren't cries of teething.
那不是出牙的哭闹
They were cries of loneliness. I cannot forget them.
那是孤独的哭声 我没法忘记
I found a john.
我找到了一个嫖♥客♥
This rough bastard, just...
这个粗鲁的杂种
... crushing me against the bricks.
直接把我推到砖墙上
But I didn't care. I wanted it over.
可我不在乎 我只想快点完事
When he was done, he didn't want to pay.
他完事之后 不想给钱
He struck me.
他打了我
And I'd been hit before.
我之前也挨过打
But him, he knew how to aim.
可是这个人 他真会打人
I felt this sting across my temple.
我太阳穴一阵刺痛
I saw the world fall on its side.
眼前的世界倒向一侧
I can see myself lying there in the street.
我能看到自己倒在街上
Too weak to get up, not weak enough to die.
虚弱得爬不起来 又没虚弱到可以死去
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表