剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Start with what he's given you.
就从他给你的线索开始
How has he presented himself?
他是怎么介绍自己的
As a Fallen Angel, brother to Lucifer.
堕落天使 路西法的兄弟
Then take that to be truth.
那么假设这是事实
He was cast to Earth, to live among us,
他被流放到了地上 生活在我们之中
assuming different identities over the centuries
这么多世纪以来变换着无数身份
to protect himself, unnoticed,
为了保护自己 不引人注意
until he strikes.
直到他发动攻击
And when he does?
之后呢
That you know.
你知道的
"The very air will be pestilence to mankind."
"连空气都成为对人类致命的瘟疫
"And the Night Creatures will emerge and feed."
暗夜生物 将于世间行走 进食"
The End of Days
末日浩劫
is the one universal constant in thanatology.
是死亡学不变的主题
All men, all cultures that have ever trod the earth,
世界上的存在过的每一个种族 每一个文化
have foreseen the Apocalypse.
都预见过末日
But no matter the language,
但不论他们讲哪种语言
the drama always ends the same way.
世界都以同一台戏谢幕
The curtain falls on a stage bedecked with bodies
巨幕缓缓落下 遮住尸横遍野的舞台
and there is nothing but silence.
除了静默 再无其他
And death holds all dominion.
死亡将统治一切
I suspect you could use some tea.
我看你需要喝杯茶
I could use some whiskey more.
我更需要威士忌
But if all the lore is a fantasia of rival superstitions,
但如果所有记载都是迷信和臆想
how will I ever know him?
我怎么才能了解他呢
How can I defeat an unknowable wraith?
我要怎么才能打败一个不可知的幻影
In his human form he can be killed like anyone else.
当他化为人形 和所有人一样 他也能被杀死
A bullet, a blade, it makes no difference.
用枪用刀都行
And in his inhuman form?
那非人形的时候呢
No one's ever lived to tell the tale.
还没有人见到后幸存下来的
You'll be the first.
你将成为第一个
You're very confident we'll defeat him.
你对我们打败他很有信心
Hmm, not "We."
不是我们
You.
是你
I come from Highland stock,
我来自苏格兰高地
an old clan,
古老的家族
and was practically raised with a claymore in one hand,
基本上就是玩刀长大的
so much did my father want the son he never got.
我父亲算是把我当儿子养的
And I'll be honest with you,
我也跟你说老实话
I've done my share of butchering over the years.
这些年来杀生的事我也没少干
But this, my darling,
但这次 亲爱的
this is not the work of a soldier.
这不是士兵能干的活儿
It's the work of a spy.
这个任务属于间谍
You must get close enough to look into his damned eyes.
你得足够接近 直视他该死的双眼
And then have the grit to do it.
还要有足够的勇气下手
Then help me.
所以帮帮我
How can I find him?
我要怎么找到他
He's a tactician above all.
他是最杰出的战术家
He'll approach you with stealth and strategy,
他会主动接近你 隐蔽而有预谋
not a frontal assault.
他不会正面攻击
He'll seduce you, not attack you.
他会诱惑你 不会伤害你
And most of the legends agree on a few points.
大多传说还是有些相同点的
His human form is unexceptional,
他化为人形时很普通
so that he may walk easily among us.
这样他才能混迹于人群中
He's served by semi-human familiars
许多半人亲信侍奉着他
and he's said to dwell in the House of the Night Creatures.
据说他盘踞在夜行生物之家
What was that?
什么
He's said to live in the House of the Night Creatures,
据说他盘踞在夜行生物之家
which is probably symbolic for any number of sinister things.
应该是许多邪恶事物的代号♥
Vanessa?
温妮莎
Any blade or bullet?
有什么刀剑或是子弹
What?
什么
Will kill him?
能杀掉他的
Yes.
有
You know who he is.
你知道他是谁了
Are you familiar with Shelley?
你熟悉雪莱吗
The poem Alastor?
那首诗 《阿♥拉♥斯托》
No.
不熟悉
"I have made my bed in charnels and on coffins,
"我居住在停尸房♥ 卧于棺材中
where Black Death keeps record of the trophies won."
黑死病记录着我的功勋"
I feel I haven't had a moment alone with you in weeks.
我们都好久没独处了
I'm sorry, darling. It's been particularly mad.
抱歉 亲爱的 最近事太多了
It has been mad.
是很多
We've unleashed the inmates, have we not?
我们释放了精神病人们
All the Bedlamites come home to roost.
疯子们都回家了
But my women are not mad, Dorian.
我的姑娘们没疯 道林
Nor are they "your" women.
她们也不是你的姑娘
More and more you're a lion tamer at the circus.
你越来越像马戏团的驯兽师了
Spoken like a man.
这大男人的口气
All women are "cats"
女人都是猫
and prone to backstabbing and treachery, is that it?
就爱背后中伤和背叛
Is it all mankind you despise, or just men?
你是厌恶全人类吗 还是只有男人
And when do you turn your eye on me?
你什么时候会盯上我
Don't be silly. You're my beloved.
别犯傻 你是我的爱人
Where are our dances in the midst of your revolution?
你这革命的当口 我们的舞蹈呢
Where are our whispers and collusions?
我们的讨论呢 谋划呢
Our exalted superiority, shared with no others?
我们无人可及的地位呢
You're not jealous?
你不是嫉妒了吧
Sadly, no.
很可惜 不是
What I am is bored.
我只是厌倦了
I've lived through so many revolutions, you see.
我见识过太多场革命了
It's all so familiar to me.
实在太熟悉了
The wild eyes and zealous ardor,
疯狂的眼神 狂热的激♥情♥
the irresponsibility, and the clatter.
无所顾忌 肆意冲突
The noise of it all, Lily.
最烦的是噪音 莉莉
From the tumbrils on the way to the guillotine
从去断头台路上的马车
to the roaring mobs sacking the temples of Byzantium.
到洗劫拜占庭寺庙的暴徒们
So much noise in anarchy.
喧嚣的无政♥府♥状态
And in the end it's all so disappointing.
而到最后 都只是失望
You're behaving like a spoilt child,
你像个被惯坏的孩子一样
which is exactly what you are.
其实你就是
And you have disappointed me most of all.
而你最让我失望
We had the potential for true mastery,
我们本有可能君临天下
a cosmic darkness.
让黑暗笼罩世界
What have you created?
而你创造了什么
An army of depraved whores.
堕落妓♥女♥的大军
A slave ship bound for a ruinous shore.
开往毁灭之岸的奴隶船
And will you be there when it founders?
沉没时你会在场吗
We're at the ebb tide, my darling.
现在是退潮时 亲爱的
One of us needs to change our ways.
总有一个人要改变
And I think it should be you.
我想应该是你
Lily.
莉莉
Lily, breathe deeply,
莉莉 深呼吸
you're all right.
你没事的
You're safe here.
你在这很安全
Victor?
维克多
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
Glad you're awake.
真高兴你醒了
Miss Lily, pleased to make your acquaintance.
莉莉小姐 很荣幸认识你
Where am I?
我在哪
Just stay calm, it'll take a few minutes for...
冷静 只要几分钟
Where am I?
我在哪
You're in Bedlam.
精神病院
You fucking cunt.
你个贱♥货♥
There, there.
好了 好了
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You gave me to him! Calm down.
把我交给了他 冷静
You're still coming out of... -
你还在苏醒
You've chained me.
你用链子锁住我
It's for your own protection.
这是为了保护你
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表