剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
They will brand you a freak
他们会说你是个疯子
and a sorceresses, but I won't.
是个女巫 但我不会
I love you for who you are, Vanessa.
我爱真正的你 温妮莎
And what name do I whisper to you, beloved?
我该叫你什么 爱人
I am the Demon.
我是恶魔
I am the Dragon.
我是恶龙
My name...
我的名字...
is Dracula.
叫德古拉
So I see you clear now.
我现在看清你们了
Two brothers fallen from grace.
一双兄弟 从恩典中坠落
The spirit...
一为恶灵
and the animal.
一为凶兽
You seek my soul.
你想要我的灵魂
You my body.
你想要我的肉体
But both are promised to another.
可这两样 都已另有所属
He who vanquished you.
他击败过你们
He who is my protector and who stands with me even now.
他我是我的守护者 即便现在也与我同在
Child, you have no sense of the terrors
孩子 你根本不知道
I will bring unto you.
我将带来怎样的恐惧
Then do it.
那就来吧
And no hint of the horrors I can unleash unto you.
你根本不知道 我将造成怎样的恐怖
Unleash them.
那就来吧
No step you take will be safe.
你的每一步都会危险万分
No dream untroubled.
每个梦都是噩梦
Battles I shall plan.
我要发动战争
Prophesies I shall unveil.
我要揭示预言
Who are you to defy me?
你是何人 胆敢违抗我
I am nothing.
我什么都不是
I am no more than a blade of grass.
我不如草芥
But I am.
但是我在
You think you know evil?
你以为自己了解邪恶
Here it stands.
这才是邪恶
Why would the Devil be interested in you?
魔鬼为什么对你感兴趣
I'm...
我...
May I sleep?
我可以睡一会儿吗
I'm very tired.
我好累
Oh, yes, of course.
当然可以
You should sleep.
你该睡一觉
I wish I could turn the light off.
真希望我可以关掉灯
What?
什么
No, don't worry. Good night.
没事 别担心 晚安
Vanessa, look at me.
温妮莎 看着我
You can come out now.
你可以出来了
Come back to me gently now.
慢慢回到我这里
Listen to the sound of the gramophone.
听着留声机的声音
The stylus cutting into the wax.
唱针划过蜡筒的声音
No.
不
No.
不
I'm not done here.
我在这边的事还没完
Miss Ives?
艾芙斯小姐
Will you look at me?
可以看着我吗
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I didn't counterfeit normality well enough.
我装正常装得不够好
I tried.
我试过了
I spoke lowly.
我慢慢讲话
I bent my head.
我低了头
I was a submissive dog.
顺服得像条狗
I was the woman he wanted me to be.
做他想要我做的那种女人
I almost succeeded.
几乎就要成功了
But then... he asked me to speak about my faith.
可是之后 他问起我的信仰
I told him the truth,
我对他说了实话
that God's immortal glory lives in me
上帝不朽的荣光在我心中
as in all of us.
在我们所有人心中
How can that be anything but lunacy to a man like Dr. Banning?
对班宁医生那样的人而言 这不是精神失常又是什么
Will you eat?
吃些东西吧
Why bother?
吃它做什么
You'll need your strength tomorrow.
你需要力气应对明天
It's to be tomorrow?
定在明天了
Yes.
是的
Will there be anything left of me?
我还能剩下什么吗
Will it take long?
会很久吗
A few hours.
几小时
Will I feel pain?
我会感觉到疼吗
No, no, you'll be sedated.
不会 你会被麻醉
Does your wife cook for you?
你妻子给你做饭吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah, she's a good cook.
她是烹饪好手
I'd make a horrible wife.
我一定会是个糟糕的妻子
Well, that's not true.
才不会呢
And you're a horrible liar.
你真不会说谎
I'll miss your hair.
我会想念你的头发
So will I.
我也会的
No, I mean, I'm leaving tomorrow.
不 我是说 我明天就走了
What?
什么
This job.
离职
You have another?
你找到其他工作了
No.
没有
It's no great matter.
没什么大不了的
I'll tell you what happened.
我告诉你是怎么一回事
I was at home, yesterday night past.
昨晚上我在家里
And I was helping my son with a wooden ship model.
帮我儿子做木头船模
That's something we do.
我们父子的小游戏
And he asked me about the ship.
他问我船的事
I said it was the kind of ship used for exploring the seas.
我说那是航海探险的船
And he said, "Where do they explore, Father?"
他就问"他们去哪里探险啊 父亲"
And I told him, "Everywhere.
我说 "哪里都去
The Orient, Peru,
东方 秘鲁
and even the frozen North."
甚至冰封的北方"
And he says,
他又问
"What's that, Father?"
"那是什么呀 父亲"
And so I told him
我就告诉他
it was the places all covered with snow.
那是一个被冰雪覆盖的地方
North of Scotland and even beyond that.
比苏格兰还要北
And he said, "Do people live there?"
他问"那里有人住吗"
And I said, um...
我说
"No. It's too cold and lonely all the time.
"没有 那里太冷 太孤寂
No one lives there."
没有人住"
And I started to cry.
然后我就哭了起来
And I couldn't stop.
怎么都止不住
My son took my hand.
儿子握着我的手
I...
我
I couldn't stop crying.
我哭得停不下来
Why?
为什么
Because I realized I was wrong.
因为我发现自己错了
One person does live there,
那里住着一个人
where it's cold and lonely all the time.
在那永远寒冷孤寂的地方
So I, uh, tendered my resignation.
所以我就辞职了
I'll stay on long enough to see you tomorrow.
我会多留一阵 明天看看你
The last person you see before the surgery
你手术之前最后见到的
will be someone who loves you.
会是一个对你怀着爱意的人
Good-bye, Miss Ives.
再会 艾芙斯小姐
I'll get you something for that burn.
我会拿药给你擦擦烫伤
Sorry.
抱歉
What do you remember?
你记得什么
Everything.
全都记得
Images. Like a dream, yes?
一些影像 如同梦境 是吗
No.
不
Everything.
一清二楚
You once said we name things so they don't frighten us.
你说我们给一些东西命名 好让自己不陷于恐惧
I'm not frightened.
我不害怕
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表