剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Now he makes millions, he's a mogul.
如今他赚了大钱 成了大人物
So it goes for all of us.
我们所有人也都一样
To building a better tomorrow.
敬打造一个更美好的明天
I'll send you home with a case.
我送你一箱带回去
You'll never touch that Scottish nonsense again.
你再不会想喝什么苏格兰威士忌了
The woman who arrived here with your son...
和你儿子一起回来的女人
Yes, it's been nice to have a lady in the house again.
是啊 家里又有了女人感觉真好
It's been some time.
真是久违了
I'd like to see her.
我想见见她
Would you now?
这么急
It's a matter of some urgency.
事出紧急
She's resting.
她在休息
Your son then? Resting.
那你儿子呢 在休息
Mr. Talbot--
塔尔伯特先生
I think I'll lead the conversation, if that's all right.
可以的话我希望我们能谈论我选择的话题
For instance,
比如
I'd like to know why my son's been living
我想知道为什么我儿子
in your mansion for the past year.
这一年来都住在你的宅邸
My daughter went missing.
我女儿失踪了
I enlisted your son's services in an effort to find her.
我雇佣了你儿子帮我寻找她
His services? As a hired gun.
他的职责是什么 雇佣打手
And did you find your daughter?
你找到你女儿了吗
My daughter died.
我女儿死了
I was unable to save her.
我没能救她
Then you have...
那么
my heartfelt sympathy.
我表示衷心的同情
That is a pain no father should know.
任何父亲都不该遭受这种痛苦
May the Lord have mercy on their souls.
愿主怜恤他们的灵魂
This is by Audubon.
这是奥杜邦的画
Some folks think he only did birds,
有人说他只画鸟
but no such thing.
一派胡言
He did the bloodthirsty beasts as well.
他也画嗜血的野兽
It fits here.
很适合这里
This is a bloodthirsty land.
这里就是片嗜血之地
When I first came to this place,
我第一次来这里时
it was infested with those red-handed devils, the Apache.
这里遍布着双手染血的恶魔 阿帕奇人
More animal than human...
兽♥性♥多于人性
Not human at all, in truth.
说实话 根本算不上人类
I blazed my way through the darkness.
我以光明穿透黑暗
Through iron will and violent force,
用铁的意志和暴♥力♥
and the glory of God are empires born.
还有上帝之佑 才建起了帝国
There are mountains named after me.
甚至有山峰是以我的名字命名的
And at what cost?
你又付出了什么代价呢
Your home's empty.
你的家宅空空荡荡
Your son hates you.
你的儿子恨你
Your vainglorious pursuits have led to nothing
你虚荣的追求带给你的只有
but bloodshed and heartache.
腥风血雨和心伤
But you're right, the whiskey is very fine.
但你说得很对 这酒确实不错
Now what do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
I want to know why you were riding with that Apache filth.
我想知道你为什么和那阿帕奇渣滓一路
I was riding alongside a man.
与我同行的是个人
Tell me, Malcolm.
告诉我 马尔科姆
When you were in Africa,
你当初在非洲
how many of these "men" did you slaughter?
又屠♥杀♥过多少这样的"人"
It is like looking in a mirror.
真的就像在照镜子
We are not the same. You're right...
我们不一样 没错
I still have one child to save.
我还有一个孩子可以救
"Bring the fattened calf and kill it."
"把那牛犊牵来宰了
"For this son of mine was lost and now is found."
因为我的儿子失而复得"
Ethan will live out his days on this land.
伊森将在这片土地上渡过余生
And you will help me in this.
而你将助我实现这件事
And if I am unable to assist you?
要是我无法帮助你呢
What would you do to someone who came between you and your child?
对挡在你和你孩子之间的人 你会怎么做
You're okay?
你没事吧
Thanks to you.
多亏有你
You saved my life.
你救了我
You'd have done the same for me.
换你你也会这么做
And shall.
以后也会
Again and again.
不管多少次
You know what needs to be done.
你知道我们必须做什么
You don't have to remind me.
不用你提醒
This reckoning is a long time coming.
这场早该到来的清算
I intend to enjoy it.
我要笑着去完成
Rance, you can leave us now.
兰斯 你可以下去了
Sir... Oh, hell.
先生 见鬼
My baby boy's not gonna hurt me.
我的宝贝儿子不会伤害我的
I don't blame you for hating me.
你恨我 我不怪你
I have given you cause.
是我一手造成的
But try as I have, I can't forgive you, either.
但尽管我努力过 却无法原谅你
We're not here to make amends.
我们不是要弥补过去
Why, then?
那是要做什么
To save your soul.
拯救你的灵魂
You slaughter a train full of innocent people,
你杀了整整一车箱无辜的人
and you talk of redemption?
却来跟我说什么救赎
Oh, not for me.
不是救赎我
I'll writhe in the fires of hell.
我将在地狱的火焰中受尽折磨
But see...
可是你看
you say that word, "Innocent."
你说了那个词 "无辜"
I don't know what it means.
我不知道"无辜"是什么意思
My son was on that train.
我儿子在那列火车上
There were people in the way.
车上的人挡了我的路
Were they innocent?
他们无辜吗
And when I look you in the eye
而我要看着你的眼睛
and ask you if your sister--
问你 你妹妹
Your precious little sister...
你最爱的小妹
was she innocent?
她无辜吗
And I read the guilt upon your face,
我能看到你脸上的愧疚
for which you must atone.
你必须要赎的罪
I've no intention of repenting.
我无意赎罪
That's because you weren't there to witness what happened.
那是因为你不在场 你没有看到
Where were you, Ethan,
你当时在哪里 伊森
when your Apaches attacked?
你的阿帕奇人袭击的时候
I was in your stable, stealing your horses.
我在你的马棚里 偷你的马
Rest assured...
放心吧
I've kept everything
他们留下的现场
exactly as they left it.
我一丝一毫都没动过
Time you see what it is you did, son.
该看看你做了什么了 儿子
We were having supper when they attacked...
袭击发生的时候我们正在用晚餐
Your Apache friends.
你的阿帕奇朋友
Your brother, Paul, was leading us in the Grace.
你哥哥保罗正带着我们祈祷
You remember your older brother, Paul...
还记得你哥哥保罗吧
who shielded you from my lash?
替你挡我鞭子的保罗
He was whispering the Lord's Prayer when they struck.
他们袭击的时候 他正低声念着主祷文
Ten of my men...
我手下十个人
wiped out in an instant.
一瞬间就被杀光
It was as if
就好像
they knew exactly where the men would be stationed.
他们准确地知道 我的人守在哪里
Your brother, Paul,
你哥哥保罗
like the good shepherd,
像个好牧师那样
guided your mother and your sister
把你母亲和妹妹
into the chapel.
领进礼拜堂
While me and the few men I had left
而我和剩下的几个人
went after our store of ammunition.
赶去枪♥械♥库
But that, too, had been ransacked.
可是那边也已经遭到洗劫
Somehow...
不知怎的
they knew exactly where to look.
他们就是知道去哪里找
They were supposed to take the weapons.
他们本该拿了武器就走的
That's all.
只拿武器
In the end,
最后
we barricaded ourselves here.
我们困守在这里
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表