剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I think you're ill. I'm not ill!
我觉得你病了 我没病
Then what are you?
那你怎么了
I'm sorry about your face.
关于你的脸我很抱歉
Well, we'll have no more of that.
那以后不要这样就行了
No more of that.
不会了
No fight left in me.
我没有反抗的意志了
You'd all like to see that.
这就是你们想要的
Yes, Miss. Safer that way.
是的 小姐 这样更安全
It's not torture what they're doing.
他们不是要折磨你
It's science.
这是科学
It's meant to make you better.
是为了让你好起来
It's meant to make me normal.
是为了让我正常
Like all the other women you know.
变成所有你认识的女人那样
Compliant, obedient.
乖顺 服从
A cog in an intricate social machine...
社会机器中的一枚齿轮
and no more.
如此而已
I couldn't say, Miss.
我不敢苟同 小姐
Couldn't you?
是吗
Not all the women I know are cogs.
我认识的女性并非都是如此
Then they're freaks.
那她们就不正常
My wife's not a freak and she's not a cog.
我妻子很正常 而且她不是个齿轮
You should think better of your sex.
你不该太轻视自己的性别
God has forgotten me here.
上帝已经把我遗忘在这里了
He can't find me here.
他找不到我
That's not true.
不是这样的
I'm not Vanessa Ives here.
在这里我不是温妮莎·艾芙斯
I am no one.
我什么都不是
I have no name, no purpose.
没有名字 没有意义
Do you want a purpose?
你想要有意义吗
Don't you?
你不想吗
I'm doing it.
我在做的事就很有意义
Is it day or night?
现在是白天还是黑夜
Which do you prefer now?
你希望是哪个
Day.
白天
Then it's day.
那就是白天
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Against regulations, Miss.
这有违规定 小姐
You know my name.
但你知道我的名字
You just told me you don't have a name.
你刚刚告诉我你没有名字
Oh, I was being poetic.
那是种诗意的说法
Don't you like poetry?
你不喜欢诗吗
Uh, no.
不喜欢
All the men I grew up with liked poetry.
我从小认识的男孩都喜欢诗
I don't.
我不喜欢
What do you like?
那你喜欢什么
Not being attacked at work.
工作的时候不被袭击
You must get better, Miss.
你一定要好起来 小姐
They don't get easier, the treatments.
治疗不会越来越轻松的
What do you mean?
什么意思
They get worse.
手段更可怕
How?
什么样
Just get better, eh?
请你好起来吧好吗
If I'm not truly ill,
要是我没有真的生病
then how can I get better?
又该怎么好起来
If you're not ill, then what are you?
如果你没病 那你怎么了
You wouldn't believe me.
你不会相信我的
Dr. Banning doesn't. My parents don't.
班宁医生不相信 我父母也不信
And why should they?
他们又有什么理由相信呢
I have been touched...
我被撒旦
by Satan.
触碰了
My weakness allowed it.
我的懦弱向他屈服了
My faith was not strong enough
我的信念不够坚定
and Lucifer came to me.
我遇见了路西法
I didn't fight him strongly enough.
我对他的反抗不够坚定
I don't know that I fought him at all.
我都不知道我有没有反抗
I did this for my son when he was a baby.
我儿子小时候我也喂他饭
He's eight now.
他现在八岁了
He's not well.
他病了
Cough, he has.
他咳嗽
We used a metal spoon at first but it hurt his mouth
一开始我们用铁勺子但会弄疼他的嘴
so we switched to a wooden one.
所以我们就换成木头的了
I'm surprised they have wooden spoons here.
我很惊讶这里用的也是木头的
I brought this one from home.
这个是我从家里带来的
What's your son's name?
你儿子叫什么名字
Um, that's...
这个
Against regulations.
有违规定
Yes, Miss.
是的 小姐
You must get better.
你一定要好起来
Please.
求你
And I do believe what you say about Lucifer.
而且我相信你说的关于路西法的事
After all... I was there.
毕竟 我当时在场
Oh, my dear.
亲爱的
We have so much to catch up on, do we not?
我们可有好多话要说呢 不是吗
What did you see?
你看到了什么
His eyes... The eyes of the Demon.
他的眼睛 是恶魔的眼睛
Lucifer? Yes.
路西法吗 是的
It was the orderly.
他是护理员
And not!
不是的
You're manifesting Lucifer through the orderly.
你把路西法的形象反射在了护理员身上
The only person you saw.
因为他是你唯一能见到的人
Were there more episodes like this?
还发生过这样的事吗
I don't remember. Try.
我想不起来了 那就努力想
I am! Try harder!
我在努力想了 努力的还不够
Stop this! Take me out of this state!
够了 醒过来
I can't.
不行
Doctor Seward, stop this session now!
苏华德医生 停止治疗
I can't, Vanessa! I've been trying!
我做不到 温妮莎 我一直在尝试
You won't come out.
你不愿意出来
You won't wake up.
你不肯醒过来
I burned your hand with a cigarette.
我甚至拿烟头烫了你的手
It didn't work.
都没有作用
You've apparently gone into something called a fugue state.
显然你是进入了所谓的神游状态
Look at me, Vanessa.
看着我 温妮莎
I'm not going to lie to you.
我不打算骗你
There's a lot we don't understand.
我们不理解的事还有很多
It's a mental and physical break,
是精神和肉体的分离
a disassociation with your bodily functions,
你的身体机能发生了分♥裂♥
something like a coma.
就像是昏迷一样
When will it end?
什么时候能结束
I don't know.
我不知道
Do people die like this?
有人因此而死吗
Yes. But you won't.
有 但你不会
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I just do.
我就是知道
That's ridiculous! You just do!
真荒谬 你就是知道
I know you.
我了解你
And from what you say, I've known you a long time.
而据你所说 我认识你很久了
My ancestor, the old woman,
我的祖先 那个老女人
Joan Clayton,
琼·克莱顿
what would she say to you?
她会对你说什么
"Be true."
"要忠心"
Be true.
要忠心
You will come out of it.
你会走出来的
When you're at the heart of your trauma,
当你触及创伤的中心时
when you've found what you're here for.
当你发现你在这里的意义
I'm not leaving you for anything in this world.
这世上没有任何东西能让我离开你
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Keep going.
继续回忆
What happened next?
接下来发生了什么
I don't remember. I was drugged.
我不记得 我被用了药
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表