剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Bosom companions, like.
如同知己
Don't you remember, my lady?
你不记得了吗 女士
In the white room.
在一个白色房♥间
Just you and he...
只有你和他
and that other.
还有那个人
His teeth were at your throat.
他的齿抵着你的脖颈
When was this?
什么时候的事
When was this?
这是什么时候的事
Long ago.
很久以前
In the white room where there was no time.
白色房♥间 一个没有时间的所在
No day and no night.
不辨昼夜
Surely you remember, my lady, my lady?
你一定记得 女士 我的女士
There's a woman inside.
里面有个女人
Dead?
死了吗
He scavenged the house for supplies.
他把屋子扫荡一空 拿走了补给
Took the horses.
还把马牵走了
He's not a killer.
他不是杀手
Not like this, I mean.
我是说 绝非如此凶残
His throat was cut. And the woman?
他被割了喉 那女人呢
Worse.
更惨
The Ethan Chandler I know is not a cold-blooded murderer.
我认识的伊森·钱德勒并不是个冷血的凶手
We are losing him, Malcolm.
我们正在失去他 马尔科姆
He is halfway damned already.
他已经踏上了不归路
We should bury them.
我们应该埋葬他们
Let the coyotes eat.
给郊狼留口的吃吧
We go into the desert now.
我们立刻进入沙漠
We do not stop until we find him.
在找到他之前 我们不做停留
And when we find him?
找到了之后呢
We save him if we can.
尽我们所能拯救他
If we cannot...
如果救不了
we kill the evil he has become.
就手刃那个邪恶的他
Once we go into the desert, we don't stop.
一旦进入沙漠 我们就不能停步
We rest the horses some at night, that's it.
晚上让马匹休息一下 就这样
And then?
然后呢
My father.
我父亲
A homecoming, is it?
重返家园 是吗
I so look forward to meeting your father.
我很期待见到你父亲
All right, enough.
好了 够了
Why are you here?
你为什么要跟来
I want to liberate your truest self...
我要释放你真实的本性
The beast that prowls around your heart.
那个在你心间徘徊的野兽
And when you are truly yourself,
等你成为最真实的自己
and we are painted with blood,
并且我们的双手沾满鲜血
I want to rule the darkness at your side.
我要与你并肩统治黑暗
What if I don't want anyone at my side?
如果我不想与人并肩呢
You know you do.
你知道你想的
Only not that melancholy Miss Ives.
但不是那位阴郁的艾芙斯小姐
Don't you speak her name.
不许你提她的名字
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
停火 停火
Hold your fire!
停火
He's with a woman.
他身边有个女人
The plot thickens.
情况更复杂了
I would prefer to take him alive.
我更希望能将他活捉
Then you should get a fucking gun and help us.
那你应该带支枪来帮帮手
Scotland Yard inspectors do not carry firearms.
苏格兰场的探长不携带武器
Oh, you'll do great here in the West.
那你在西部一定混得开
Come on! After them!
走 追上他们
Get about it!
别跟丢了
Vanessa, please tell me.
温妮莎 请告诉我
What happened in there?
刚刚发生了什么
It's like you saw a ghost.
你就像见了鬼一样
Tell me what happened.
告诉我到底发生了什么事
Dr. Sweet...
斯威特博士
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
I've enjoyed every moment we've spent together.
与你共度的每分每秒 我都十分愉快
More than I thought I could.
远比我预料的更开心
But it's impossible.
但这不可能
You're looking at a man
你眼前的这个男人
who faces the impossible every day.
每天都在面对不可能
Monkeys that walk upright like men.
猴子像人一样直立行走
Whales with tusks as long as sabers.
鲸鱼长着军刀一样长的尖牙
If there's one thing I know,
如果有一件事是我所知道的
it's that nothing's impossible.
那就是 万事皆有可能
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Take it as a sign of something...
就将这当作是...
like love.
爱情的征兆吧
Goodbye.
再会
In the Dark Ages...
在黑暗的中世纪
in certain parts of Europe...
欧洲某些地区
novitiate nuns were asked to pledge themselves to God...
见习修女被要求用自己的鲜血
in blood.
向上帝发愿
They would cut off their own breasts
她们会割掉自己的乳♥房♥♥
and make them an offering to the Almighty...
作为献给全能之主的祭品
Much as soldiers in ancient Rome
就跟古罗马士兵
would have to prove themselves by killing an enemy.
必须杀死敌军证明自己一样
You were not a Legionnaire
双手没有沾染鲜血
unless painted with blood.
你就不算是军团成员
We're all tested in one way or another, are we not?
我们都在经受不同形式的考验 不是吗
You recognize this man?
认得这个人吗
He bought me when I was 12.
他在我十二岁时买♥♥下了我
Then?
然后呢
He used me as his pet whore for a time.
开始的时候 他将我当作玩物
Like a monkey on a chain.
像只带锁链的猴子
When I got older, he grew tired of me and whored me out.
等我长大 他玩腻了 开始让我接客
Set me up on a platform
摆在台子上去卖♥♥
and let them fuck me 10 at a time.
每晚让他们上我十次
Gave me to the sailors and the Chinks
把我卖♥♥给税收 中国佬
and the Lascars, finally.
还有印度人
And then charged us £20 to see you tortured and killed.
然后收了我们二十镑 观看你被折磨致死
That's £20 total, mind you. £10 each.
对了 是一共二十镑 一人十镑
That is your worth.
你就值这点钱
Know what you do, Justine.
想想清楚 贾丝廷
Such a thing is a pledge.
这是一种承诺
It can never be drawn back.
永远无法回头
You can never be innocent again.
你将永远背负罪孽
God will turn His back.
上帝将离你而去
Mankind will shun you.
凡人将会唾弃你
Murderess. Whore.
杀人犯 妓♥女♥
You approached her.
你接近了她
I did nothing.
我什么都没做
You spoke to her.
你和她说话了
She is mine!
她是我的
When the time is right, my flesh.
待到时机成熟 吾肉
When she is abject. When she is helpless.
当她遭人唾弃 当她孤立无援
When she begs for me.
当她向我哀求
Then!
那时候
We will have her.
我们才能拥有她
Feed.
吃吧
To build an empire, you start with a single soldier.
建立一个帝国 要从一个士兵开始
Or a religion, with a single worshipper.
一个宗教 要从一个信徒开始
And which are we?
那我们是什么
You're our first, Justine.
你是我们的第一人 贾丝廷
There will be more.
会有更多人
You shall help us find them
你要帮我们找到她们
and bring them to our great enterprise.
带她们来助我们完成伟业
An army we'll build.
我们要组成一支大军
Whores and fallen women.
妓♥女♥和失节的女人
The disgraced and the powerless.
被抛弃 受欺凌的女人
The shunned and hated.
遭人唾弃和憎恶的女人
All those invisible women
所有隐藏在
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表