剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I want him to be happy.
我希望他快乐
But what if he's not?
假如他不快乐呢
Would you want him to pretend?
你希望他假装快乐吗
No.
不
Then don't ask it of me.
那就不要这样要求我
Let me help you.
让我帮助你
You're not ill, so you tell me.
你说你没病
So... what are you?
那...你是怎么了
I've told you.
我告诉过你了
And you don't believe in God
你不信上帝
so you don't believe in Satan either.
所以也不信撒旦
I'm a stupid man.
我这人愚笨
Very bad at my lettering and my figures,
读写不行 算术不好
no gift for words.
言语上也没天赋
But I'm here now.
但我现在在这儿
And I'll listen.
我会认真倾听
So.
所以
Why would the Devil be interested in you?
魔鬼为什么对你感兴趣
I don't know.
我不知道
If you were Lucifer,
如果你是路西法
why would you be interested in someone?
为什么会对别人感兴趣
Oh, that's easy.
很简单啊
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Where you gonna go, Vanessa?
你要去哪里 温妮莎
Door's locked.
门锁着呢
No day, no night, just perpetual twilight
无日无夜 只有永恒昏暗的微光
before they cut open your skull
直到他们钻开你的脑壳
and try to let the demons out.
试图将魔鬼放出来
That's where trephining began, you know, in the Dark Ages.
这黑暗时代 颅骨钻孔就是这样起源的
In an attempt to release me and send me into the ether.
他们曾试图将我释放 然后逐入虚空
Didn't work then...
过去没用
won't work now.
现在也不会奏效
For too long I have been afraid.
我已恐惧太久
No longer.
再也不会怕你了
I don't want you to fear me.
我不想让你怕我
I want you to embrace me.
我想让你拥抱我
Of your own volition.
心甘情愿地拥抱我
Give me your name.
告诉我你的名字
Your favorite is Lucifer.
你最爱的名字 是路西法
The Fallen Angel.
堕落天使
Defeated in that mighty battle with your Heavenly Father.
在与你天父的战斗中落败
God have mercy.
上帝垂怜
Has He up to now?
祂垂怜过谁
Look at this sad old world.
你看看这衰败悲惨的世界
Children begging for a crust of rotting food
孩童乞讨着腐烂的残羹碎屑
a mile from where we stand.
就在离我们以一英里远的地方
In the shadow of this, the wealthiest city on the globe.
在这座全球最富有的城市里
Look at you.
再瞧瞧你自己
Has His mercy touched your life?
他的怜悯降临到你头上过吗
My God is merciful
我的上帝仁慈宽恕
and He will not abandon me.
不会抛弃我
He already has.
他已经抛弃你了
You're not even a blade of grass to Him.
对他而言 你连草芥都不如
Let us be as we were.
就让我们像从前一样
Before there was time, there was thee and me.
只有你和我 在时间初始之前
Before the scorpion crawled and the adder hissed.
在蝎子爬行 蝰蛇吐信之前
Back to the time when the Old Gods sang
回到古神低吟的时候
and there was only thee and there was only me.
只有你和我的存在
Give yourself to me freely.
把你完完全全交给我
Be what you are and always were.
做真正的你 原本的你
And then?
然后呢
We stand at the fire as it consumes all men and all women
我们站在大火前 看世间的男男女♥女♥
and all the beasts of the Earth
飞禽走兽都被其吞噬
until only we are left.
最后只剩你和我
And then we shall turn our eyes heavenward.
然后我们看向天空
Yes.
是的
And we shall smite the Heavenly Father
我们要将天父从他该死的王座上
from his bloody throne.
拖下来
I've long dreamt of this moment,
我期待这一刻太久了
to stand at your side, close enough to touch,
站在你身边 能触碰到你
to smell, to feel.
闻着你的味道 感受你的存在
Give me your name.
说出你的名字
You can read it on my tomb.
你可以去我的墓碑上看
Who are you?
你是谁
Who do you want me to be?
你希望我是谁
Call him what he is.
就是他
The Father of Beasts,
野兽之父
king of the maggot-crawling flesh.
蛆蚁之王
So long it's been, brother.
好久不见 兄弟
Not long enough, brother.
还不够久 兄弟
And your existence in the dark netherworld?
你蛰伏在黑暗的深渊
And yours on this filthy earth?
而你混迹这肮脏的世间
Perpetual.
永无休止
And the eating of flesh,
食人肉
and the drinking of blood?
饮人血
More beast than spirit you are.
你更像野兽 而非灵体
Such a need you have of the earthly powers.
如此需要人世间的力量
And so I am made strong and potent
有了来自领地的祭品
by the spoils of my domain.
我才会如此强大有力
While you, anemic,
而你 虚弱不堪
feed on dust and superstition.
赖以为生的只有烟尘和迷信
The abject supplication of the weak and the ignorant.
只有弱者和愚昧者才会向你哀告
If they cease to believe in you, do you even exist?
如果他们转而投信于我 你还能存在吗
They won't believe forever, brother.
他们不会永远信仰你的 兄弟
We live in a mighty age of science and faithlessness.
我们生活在一个科学和无神论的强大年代
You're fading to insignificance even as I look at you.
即便此时 我也能看出你正虚弱下去
I'm only concerned with the faith of one.
我只在乎一个人对我的信仰
But you're not a thing of the spirit, Vanessa.
但是你不是灵体 温妮莎
You are a thing of the flesh... like me.
你是鲜活的肉体 就像我
You're the wolf.
你是狼
You are the scorpion.
你是蝎子
You are all those things that slip and soar
你是一切暗夜之中
and stalk through the deep forest and the dark night.
在深林中穿行低吼的生物
You are powerful.
你强大
You feel it coiling within you.
你感觉到体内翻涌的力量
Become the wolf...
成为狼...
and the bat and the scorpion.
蝙蝠和蝎子吧
Be truly who you are.
做回真实的自己
He appeals to your lust, your appetites.
他挑动你的欲望 你的邪念
You're more than that.
你不仅仅有这些
You're spirit and soul.
你有你的灵魂
You want her soul.
你想要她的灵魂
I don't need it.
我不需要
Give me your flesh.
给我你的肉体
Give me your blood.
给我你的血
Be my bride.
成为我的新娘
And then all light will end
所有光明将会熄灭
and the world will live in darkness.
世界将永远陷入黑暗
The very air will be pestilence to mankind.
连空气都成为对人类致命的瘟疫
And then our brethren,
我们的同类
the Night Creatures, will emerge and feed.
暗夜生物 将行走于世间 进食
Such is our power...
我们的力量
such is our kingdom,
我们的国度
such is my kiss.
我的吻
Yes.
是的
One kiss and you're free of all this.
只要一个吻 你便可以解脱
In this mortal world you'll always be shunned
世人永远会因你与众不同
for your uniqueness...
而唾弃你
but not with me.
但和我一起便不会
They will lock you away in rooms like this.
他们会把你关在这种房♥间里
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表