剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Will you not greet our guest?
不和我们的客人打个招呼吗
I could do with some water, sir...
我想喝点水 先生
if you're so inclined.
如果您不介意的话
Honestly, no.
说实话 不太逼真
It doesn't have the spark of life.
少了那么点生命力
Needs more shine to the eyes. That's it.
眼睛要更闪耀有神一点 就这样
More sense of nocturnal danger, I think.
加强些许夜晚寻猎的凶恶气息
Afternoon post, sir. Ah, thank you.
下午的信 先生 谢谢
Keep at it, Phillip.
加油吧 菲利普
Nocturnal danger, yes?
夜晚的凶恶 好吗
Dear Dr. Sweet.
亲爱的斯威特博士
If you're in mind to have an adventure,
如果你仍渴望展开一次探险
please meet me at the address noted below at 7:45 tonight.
请于今晚七时三刻在以下地址与我会面
Sincerely, the woman you always forget...
真诚的 你总是记不起名字的
who is called Vanessa Ives.
温妮莎·艾芙斯
How did you know?
你怎么知道这地方的
I saw an advertisement in the paper.
从报纸上看到的广♥告♥
I don't know that I've ever been asked out by a woman.
我还从来没接到过女性的邀约
Boldness is, alas, part of my nature.
大胆可是我天性的一部分
The best part I'm sure.
也是最好的部分 我敢肯定
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
journey with us now across endless fathoms of wonder.
请与我们一起 拨开奇迹的重重迷雾
Join Captain Nemo
与尼摩船长一道
on his bold expeditions as he travels...
深入海底两万里
20,000 leagues under the sea!
展开一段英勇无畏的远航
Have you sinned?
你犯过罪吗
Everyone has sinned.
每个人都犯过罪
Have they? Mmmhmm.
是吗 嗯
Including you? Yes.
包括你吗 包括
When?
什么时候
How long is your cylinder?
你的蜡筒能录多久
Start with the first time.
从第一次开始
Apart from childhood indiscretions,
小时候的胡闹不算
the first of importance then.
从第一次重大的说起
I betrayed my dearest friend Mina on the eve of her wedding.
我在挚友朋友米娜的婚礼前夜背叛了她
How?
怎么背叛
How?
怎么背叛
I seduced her fiance.
我勾引了她未婚夫
What was the result?
结果怎样
It led to catastrophe.
结果是一系列的灾难
And eventually her death.
最终导致她的死亡
Can't sell you what I don't have.
没有的东西卖♥♥不了你
Well's all but dry.
井都干了
I've got six men, six horses.
我有六个人 六匹马
That's a couple, three gallons each man, more for the horses.
一人三加仑 马要更多
Call it two score gallons, worst case.
最少也要四十加仑
You go look at that well.
你去看看那井
It's mud pretty much.
都是泥了
Like I say, there ain't no water
我都说了 从这里到地狱
between here and Hell and back.
就是没有水
You look sad.
你看上去很难过
What did you do?
你做了什么
I killed a senator's son.
我杀了一个议员的儿子
Serves you right then.
那你是罪有应得了
They gonna hang you?
他们要吊死你吗
Not exactly.
也不是
You come to a bad end anyway, yeah?
反正不是什么好下场吧
Of that I have no doubt.
这我毫不怀疑
I would help you if I could.
要是能帮上 我会帮你
What you can do for me is leave this room right now.
你能帮我的就是赶快离开这间屋子
You understand?
明白吗
Bless you, son.
上帝保佑你 孩子
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢你 母亲
What the...
搞什么...
How I've missed you.
我真想你
I've always loved the ocean
我一直爱大海
and felt great affection for creatures of the deep.
非常喜欢深海生物
I suppose it goes without saying that
我想不用我啰嗦
they don't actually get so big,
它们不会长这么大
squids, I mean.
我是说鱿鱼
Cephalopods are delicate little things, in fact.
头足类是精巧的小动物
Well, do you favor some coffee?
想喝咖啡吗
Simpson's is open, I think.
辛普森咖啡馆应该开着
Perhaps another time.
改天吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Of course.
那好
May I get you a cab?
我帮你叫辆车吧
I'll be fine, thank you.
我能行 谢谢你
Thank you for tonight.
谢谢你今晚邀请我
It's meant more to me than I can say
这对我意义非凡
and I do look forward to the next time.
非常期待下次与你见面
The Madagascan lemur.
马达加斯加狐猴
I'll never forget your name again.
我永远不会再忘记你的名字
You mustn't be here.
你不该来这里
There's nothing here for you.
这里没有你要的东西
Where you go, I belong.
你在的地方 就是我的归宿
God help you if you follow my path, Victor.
你若执意跟着我 就只有上帝能帮你了 维克多
Take your romance
带上你的浪漫
and your memories, which are a most kind fiction, and go.
带上你那大部分都是臆想的回忆 走吧
No.
不
I must save you from all of this,
我必须救你离开这一切
one way or another.
不论用什么方法
You're my responsibility.
你是我的责任
I created you.
是我创造了你
I need no man to save me.
我不需要男人来拯救
And I think,
而且我认为
in a way,
在某种意义上
I created you more than you created me.
说你创造了我 倒不如说是我造就了你
First love, Victor.
初恋啊 维克多
You will recover.
你会恢复的
Please don't come here again.
请不要再来了
You will not like what I am becoming.
你不会喜欢我将要变成的样子
Dear Sir Malcolm,
亲爱的马尔科姆爵士
I read your last cable with great interest.
我怀着极大的兴趣读了你的电报
You certainly are traveling far afield.
你是真的要去很远的地方
You say you're heading to the Americas.
你说你要去美洲
I wonder if you're going to the United States,
我想你会不会去美国
and what you might be hunting there.
在那里会狩到什么样的猎物
Perhaps you'll visit the West
或许你会造访西部
and walk the roads of our lost friend, Mr. Chandler.
走我们失踪的朋友 钱德勒先生走过的路
Did you know American coyotes mate for life?
你知道吗 美国郊狼一生只有一个伴侣
And that there are certain octopi
而有些种类的章鱼
who can manipulate their bodies through holes
可以蜷缩身体
no larger than a ha'penny coin?
钻过半便士硬币那样小的洞
As you can tell, I've developed an interest
你也看得出来 我最近对动物学
in zoology of late.
发生了兴趣
I miss you.
我想念你
But please know that I am well
请放心 我这里一切安好
and abide in something like contentment.
并且内心也算是满足
In fact, it's all rather boring here.
事实上 这里还是蛮无聊的
As ever, with love, Vanessa.
一如既往 爱你的 温妮莎
She has told her story.
她讲了她的故事
Yes, Master.
是的 主人
Did the doctor believe it?
医生相信吗
I don't think so.
我看她不信
Give me blood. Please.
给我血 求求您
Please!
求求您
Kneel, child.
跪下 孩子
You will be flesh of my flesh...
你将是吾肉之肉
Blood of my blood.
吾血之血
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表