剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
There was another.
有过一个人
He told me his only purpose in life was to protect me.
他对我说 他今生的意义就是保护我
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He left.
他离开了
I know what it is to be heartbroken, Vanessa.
我懂得心碎的滋味 温妮莎
To be rejected.
被拒绝的滋味
Your every instinct is to preserve and protect
我懂得你受伤的心
such a heart as you have left.
每一丝自我保护的本能
But nothing you have said has scared me away.
但你所说的一切都吓不走我
And I will not leave your side.
我不会离开你
Every time I've given my heart,
每一次我敞开心扉
it has led to catastrophe.
都是一场灾难
Then let catastrophe befall us both.
那就让灾难降临到我们两个头上
Vanessa, I love you for who you are,
温妮莎 我爱你只因为你是你
not who the world wants you to be.
不是这个世界想塑造的那个你
You're, of course, all welcome to eat.
各位随意用餐
A bit of a gamble, wouldn't you say?
有点冒险 不是吗
Giving your guests knives?
给客人餐刀
Somehow I prefer my odds.
不知怎的 我想我胜算更大
That's because you don't understand
那是因为你不明白
who's sitting at your table.
你的餐桌上坐的是什么人
Back in the desert.
在沙漠里的时候
Was it you who summoned the snakes, or her?
是你召唤的蛇群 还是她
Snakes? What are you talking about?
蛇群 你在说什么
Your beloved son and his paramour
你亲爱的儿子和他的小情人
are perhaps more ingenious than even you know.
或许比你所知的要更有才华
In the ways of mayhem and slaughter, that is.
我指的可是巫术与屠♥杀♥的手艺
Wouldn't you say?
你说不是吗
I would indeed, Inspector.
的确如此 探长
What is this, Ethan?
这是怎么回事 伊森
Let me show you.
我做给你看
What are you?
你们是什么
One more move and I fire.
动一下我就开枪了
What are you?
你是什么
We are the death knell.
我们是死亡的丧钟
We are the end of days.
我们是世界的终结
I knew you were too mean to die.
我就知道你死不了
Ethan.
伊森
Hell awaits us both.
地狱等着我们
You know where to find me, boy!
你知道去哪儿找我 儿子
So come and get me!
来杀我呀
If I'm gonna die,
如果我要死
I'm gonna die where you murdered my family!
也要死在你杀害我家人的地方
It's just me and Rance now.
只剩下我和兰斯了
Fair fight!
公平较量
He'll put men on either side of the entrance,
他会把人安排在入口的两边
and he'll have guards scattered throughout the chapel.
守卫分散在礼拜堂四周
You take everyone on the right side,
右边的人归你
I'll take the left.
左边归我
You two, flank the doorway.
你们两个 去门口侧翼
Two of you there, other two, over there.
两个那边 另外两个那边
And him?
他呢
He knows what to do.
他知道该怎么做
He's attacked this chapel before.
他袭击过一次这间礼拜堂
You want to face me?
你想跟我对决
Come and face me! Like a man.
就来啊 像个男人
You are truly my son.
你可真是我儿子
Do it.
动手啊
You wanna be the devil, hmm?
你要当魔鬼
Then do the devil's work.
那就做魔鬼该做的事
I'm unarmed.
我手无寸铁
Gun down your father in the house of God, my son.
在上帝的厅堂里枪杀你父亲 儿子
That's the man you are, isn't it?
你就是这样的人 不是吗
Isn't it?
不是吗
Oh, that's right.
这就对了
Run away like you've always run all your life.
逃吧 你都逃了一辈子了
You don't think I'll send men to find you?
你以为我不会派人去找你吗
They'll hunt you, and they'll hunt you,
他们会追杀你 追杀你
and they won't stop,
永不停歇
and when I die,
待我死后
I'll haunt you from the grave.
也要从坟墓中起来追杀你
My dying curse will be--
我死前的诅咒就是...
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表