剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Why didn't I just get up?
我当时为什么不起来
That was all I had to do. Just get up!
我要做的只是起来 起来
Get fucking up!
他妈的起来
It was light when I woke.
我醒来的时候天已经亮了
It had snowed.
下了雪
The whole world was white.
整个世界一片白
I ran home.
我狂奔回家
The fire was...
火已经...
The coal was dust.
煤已经烧成了灰
She was cold when I lifted her.
我抱起她时她是冷的
Cold as ice.
冰一样冷
She died alone.
她孤独地死去
Her name was Sarah.
她叫莎拉
Please, don't take her from me.
求你不要夺走她
Please.
求你
It is too easy being monsters.
做怪物太容易
Let us try to be human.
我们试着做人吧
The Night Creatures have been eating.
暗夜的生灵在进食
A sight it would have been.
也是一番胜景
Don't you think, sir?
你说不是吗 先生
Ethan.
伊森
London bridge is falling down...
伦敦桥要倒了
London bridge is falling down...
伦敦桥要倒了
Ethan.
伊森
The creatures of the night.
暗夜的生灵
What music they make.
它们奏出的乐章啊
Do you like it, Mr. Chandler?
喜欢吗 钱德勒先生
You are at one with the night, are you not?
黑夜与你自然相容 不是吗
Where is she? She is happy.
她在哪里 她很快乐
If you truly love her, that ought to be enough for you.
如果你真的爱她 这就应该足够了
Tell me where she is or I'll put a bullet through you.
告诉我她在哪里 不然我开枪了
You do love her. I can see it in you.
你是真的爱她 我看得出来
That, sir, is your tragedy, not hers.
先生 这是你的悲哀 不是她的
As long as I have life in me,
只要我还有一息尚存
she will never be your prisoner.
她就不会是你的囚犯
How little you think of her.
你太看轻她了
She is no one's captive.
她不是任何人的俘虏
I am simply the man who stands gratefully at her side.
我只是心怀感激地站在她身旁的男人
I will save her.
我会救出她
She is saved.
她已经得救了
While you were in America wrestling with your demons,
你在美国跟你的恶魔搏斗的时候
she freed herself of hers.
她摆脱了自己的恶魔
She has made her choice.
她做出了选择
Leave her in peace.
别打扰她的安宁
I understand very little of the forces of my life.
我对自己生命中的各种力量并不了解
Those things that have shaped me,
那些造就了我
and cursed me.
诅咒了我的力量
But I know that my destiny is joined with hers.
但我知道我的命运与她的相连
I will not stop.
我不会停步
I suppose I can't blame you.
我想我不能怪你
I would feel the same.
换做我是你 也会有同样的想法
After all, without her,
毕竟 没有她
what do we have left, Ethan?
我们还剩下什么呢 伊森
His name is Renfield.
他叫兰菲尔德
He was my secretary.
原本是我的助手
He said that Vanessa was with the Master.
他说温妮莎跟他的主人在一起
This is the creature she called Dracula.
就是那个她叫做德古拉的魔物
I've got to get him to tell us where she is.
我必须让他说出她的下落
And how do you intend to discover this information?
你打算怎么得到这个信息
I intend to reach into his mind and rip it out.
我打算进到他头脑里 把信息揪出来
Is he restrained?
他被捆着吗
Yes, Doctor. He was biting, so I...
是的 医生 他乱咬人 所以我...
Yes, yes, I know. Unlock it.
是的 我知道 开门
Good evening, Doctor.
晚上好 医生
You've brought friends.
你带了朋友来
Shall they be my friends as well?
他们也要做我的朋友吗
Turn around, Mr. Renfield.
转过身来 兰菲尔德先生
Are you going to beat me, sir?
您要打我吗 先生
Would you like me to?
你想要我打你吗
Oh, very droll.
真好心
But I've had more than enough of that for one day,
但我今天挨揍够多了
thank you kindly.
多谢你的美意
Now, you...
你呢
you're more my thing.
你更对我胃口
Oh, you have no idea.
绝对超出你的想象
Shall we play, you and I?
要来玩一局吗 你跟我
I like games.
我喜欢游戏
And if I win?
如果我赢了呢
You won't, little man.
你赢不了的 小男人
Don't I scare you?
我没吓到你吗
I whistle away haunts like you before breakfast, love.
你这样的我早饭前都能打发好几个 宝贝儿
Where is Vanessa Ives?
温妮莎·艾芙斯在哪里
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表