剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
show me what you can do.
我得先看看你的本事
...and without my God I feel utterly alone.
失去了上帝 我感到全然的孤独
I don't even know who I am meant to be.
我甚至不知道自己该是谁
Filthy habit.
恶习
I've been trying to quit.
我正试着戒掉
Yes?
请进
Yes, Mr. Renfield?
什么事 兰菲尔德先生
Oh, your next appointment has been waiting.
下一位预约的病人等很久了
In a moment.
马上
Look at me, Miss Ives.
看着我 艾芙斯小姐
We will find our way through this.
我们会找到办法的
But today, right now,
但今天 就现在
I want you to do something that you believe might make you happy.
我要你做一件你认为能让你开心的事
Even for a moment.
即便只是暂时开心
Doesn't matter what it is,
不管是什么事
no matter how capricious or unlikely.
不管多么任性多么不可能
Tell me about it at our next session.
下次治疗时告诉我
That'll be all. Good day.
就到这儿吧 日安
Cable October,
电报 十月
date uncertain, 1♥8♥9♥2.
一八♥九♥二年 日期不明
Vanessa.
温妮莎
Traveling now. Bound for the Americas.
航行中 前往美洲
Have in mind to do some hunting.
我打算捕猎
Tell me you are well.
告诉我你一切安好
Signed, Malcolm Murray.
签名 马尔科姆·穆雷
God grant us anything but ships.
神赐我们的东西不少 但船并非其一
You've been in many, though, in your travels.
不过你的旅行中坐的也不少
Doesn't make it any more pleasant.
但它一如既往的令人不适
I was once of a mind to travel to South America
我曾经打算去南美
to hunt the big cats.
捕猎大猫
But the prospect of the ocean...
但想到大海
brought me to my senses.
让我找回了理智
Which cats?
哪种大猫
Oh, jaguars and the like.
美洲虎之类的
Lions in Africa are easy prey for the most part,
非洲的狮子大多数时候很容易捕猎
especially if they've fed.
尤其是它们吃饱的时候
Rhinos can be challenging.
犀牛就比较棘手了
You speak for your race.
这话代表了你的族人
Nature is to be hunted.
自然就是要被狩猎的
Your people hunt.
你们族人也狩猎吗
Yes.
是的
And our quarry now?
我们现在这猎物呢
Hunting a man is no great thing.
追猎人类并非难事
They are slow and predictable.
他们缓慢又易于预测
They can be found always where their appetites lead them...
总能在其欲望所系之处轻易找到
To eat, to sleep, to fuck.
进食 睡觉 性♥交♥
Man is no great thing.
人类不过如此
And Mr. Chandler?
那钱德勒先生呢
Or Talbot, as you'd call him?
或是塔尔伯特 像你叫他的那样
His appetites lead him elsewhere.
他的欲望将他引到了其他地方
Where? Night.
哪里 夜晚
Do all your people speak so enigmatically?
你们族人说话都这么晦涩吗
Yes.
是的
Ethan came to me with blood on his face.
伊森脸上沾着血来找我
The blood of my brothers and sisters and children.
我兄弟姐妹和孩子的血
He wanted to die.
他想要死
He wanted me to take his scalp
他想让我剥掉他的头皮
and wear it on my belt.
然后拴在腰带上
And why didn't you?
那你为什么没有呢
I thought it crueler to let him live.
我认为让他活下去才更残忍♥
Have you ever hated a man so much
你有没有痛恨一个人到
you wanted him to suffer alongside you for all your days?
想要穷尽一生让他在你身边痛苦
So you could watch it.
好让你能看到
Such was your anger
你的愤怒就是如此强烈
from what they had done to you and your family.
因为他们对你和你的家人做的事
Yes.
有
A woman.
一个女人
What happened between you and this woman?
这个女人和你之间发生了什么
In time, we stopped wounding each other.
最后 我们不再伤害对方了
The anger became something else,
愤怒变成了其他东西
equally powerful.
具有同样的威力
Love.
爱
Of a kind.
类似
Like a daughter?
像是父女之情吗
Of a kind.
类似
Then you understand.
那你就明白了
Let us speak to our son.
让我们和我们的儿子聊聊吧
My son...
我的儿子
Look into my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Did they look at you when you killed them?
你杀死他们的时候 他们有看着你吗
Yes.
是的
Come near me in life, old man,
这辈子再接近我 老头
and I will take your hair and wear it on my belt.
我就扒了你的头皮系在我的腰带上
That's a cheap Comanche trick.
你这下三滥的科曼奇族花招
Good to frighten whites,
用来吓唬白人不错
but wasted effort for an Apache.
对阿帕奇族是没用的
I'm not an Apache!
我不是阿帕奇
Where are you now, Ethan?
你现在在哪 伊森
Outside of Cascabel.
响尾蛇镇外边
They're taking me home to see my father.
他们要带我回家见我父亲
And then?
然后呢
I'll end it with him.
我要跟他做个了结
Just as one day I'll end it with you.
就像早晚有一天我要跟你了结一样
Keep an ocean between us, old man.
待在海的那边吧 老头
I'll see you presently, my son.
很快就会见面了 我的儿子
Don't!
别
I'm not the man you knew.
我不是你认识的那个人了
There's blood on my teeth
我的牙上沾了血
and in my soul, I think.
我想我的灵魂中也有血污
Then you are the Apache I need.
那么你就是我需要的阿帕奇了
He knows we come.
他知道我们要来了
...ranging from the least weasel,
范围从小鼬鼠
Mustela nivalis,
伶鼬
to the polar bear, Ursus maritimus.
到北极熊 熊属
Unlike many of the other mammalians,
与其他许多哺乳类动物不同
and rather remarkably,
了不起的是
members of the vulpes genre are found on every continent,
狐属的成员在各个大♥陆♥上都有
save for Antarctica.
除了南极洲
Nor is this to say that the widespread distribution
但这不能说广泛分布的
of the common red fox,
常见赤狐
Vulpes vulpes,
狐属 赤狐属
with its many sub-genera, is meant to suggest
它众多的分支类别 或许可能
a commonality with the household dog,
与家养狗种有着相似之处
Canis lupus familiaris,
是灰狼的近亲
though there are marked similarities
虽然在分类法上
within the taxonomy of both animals.
两种动物之间有很大的相似之处
Which brings us, in the typically
于是我们沿着大自然一贯
roundabout way of nature,
曲折复杂的联♥系♥
to the arachnids.
来看蛛形纲动物
Take, for example,
举个例子
the modest desert scorpion.
当代沙漠蝎
Now, can any of you tell me about, say,
现在 有没有谁能跟我说说
the Omdurman scorpion?
恩图曼蝎
Miss?
女士
Do you mean the "Deathstalker" Scorpion, Dr. Sweet?
您是指以色列杀人蝎吗 斯威特博士
Why, yes, Miss, I do.
那是 女士 当然
Those found in the Sudan, for example?
比如在苏丹发现的那些
Yes, precisely those.
是的 就是那些
Now, can any of you tell me which are the most dangerous?
现在 你们有谁能告诉我哪种最危险吗
Yes, Miss?
是的 女士
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表