剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
for the rubber and ivory trade.
去做橡胶和象牙生意
For slaves in all but name.
做奴隶 虽然这不受官方承认
What romance I saw in Africa is done for me.
我眼中曾经浪漫的非洲已不复存在
The land is tainted now, beyond repair
这片土地如今已被玷污 无法恢复
and I want to be quit of the filthy place.
我想远离这肮脏的地方
What then?
之后怎么办
Are there no fresh wonders left?
再没有鲜活的奇迹了吗
No worlds yet to conquer?
没有尚未征服的世界了吗
When I have my itinerary in mind, I'll cable.
等我想好了日程就发电报
I hope this finds you well and at peace,
希望你现在身体康健 心境安宁
or such a peace as those as we can summon.
至少 有你我能够拥有的安宁
Yours sincerely, Malcolm Murray.
你真诚的 马尔科姆·穆雷
Sir, money for my baby.
先生 给我的孩子点钱吧
Money. Yes.
钱 是啊
Here. More!
给 再给点
You're a rich Briton.
你是个有钱的英国人
Come with me. I let you fuck me.
跟我来 我让你操♥我♥
Any way you want, John Bull.
随你想怎么干 英国人
No. Sorry.
不用 抱歉
Maybe I let them fuck you, John Bull!
或许我让他们干♥你♥ 英国佬
Old traditions die hard, don't they, Sir Malcolm?
老♥习♥俗改不掉 是吧 马尔科姆爵士
It's an unholy thing,
那是罪孽
eating human flesh.
吃人肉
Better to starve.
还不如饿死
I'll not starve.
我不要饿死
We've eaten the goddamn leather...
我们吃了皮革
and the fucking wood
连他妈木头也吃了
and every goddamn rat and bug.
老鼠和虫子都吃光了
There's nothing left but them on deck.
船上除了他们再没有别的了
So I say we eat.
我们吃吧
Better to die.
我宁可死
We draw lots.
我们抽签决定
So eke out a few more days and then what?
再苟延残喘几日 然后呢
If we're gonna die, let us die as men,
如果我们要死 也要像个人的样子
not animals.
不是禽兽
That amuses you?
你觉得好笑吗
He's not long for it.
他活不长了
Hasten the end...
给他来个利落的
and let us eat then.
然后我们吃吧
You want him to suffer?
你想看他受苦吗
Let us put him out of it, you cruel bastard.
让我们结束他的痛苦 你个残忍♥的混♥蛋♥
Let us eat!
让我们吃吧
**Guardian angels God will send thee*
*上帝会派来守护天使
**All through the night*
*安睡一整夜
**Soft the drowsy hours Are creeping*
*静谧夜幕 缓缓降落
**Hill and dale In slumber sleeping*
*山丘峡谷 沉沉入梦
**I my loved ones' Watch am keeping*
*我的宝贝 静静守护
**All through the night*
*安睡一整夜
How long does he have?
他还能活多久
A few days. Less.
几天 不到
They won't give him that.
他们不会给他机会
Better he die quickly.
他还不如死快些
I wish you luck.
祝你好运
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Home.
回家
I don't drink spirits.
我不饮酒
As you like.
随你
American Indian?
印第安人
Chiricahua Apache by birth and right.
天生天养的奇里卡瓦阿帕奇
Are you familiar with the West?
熟悉西部吗
Only through the newspapers.
只从报纸上了解过
It is not what it was.
那可不真实
But then what is, Sir Malcolm?
但又有什么是真实的呢 马尔科姆爵士
How do you know me?
你怎么知道我是谁
I've been following you.
我一直跟着你
In Africa?
在非洲
I missed you in London, so I came to this place.
在伦敦把你跟丢了 所以我来到这里
I waited for your return from the Interior.
等着你从内陆回来
How'd you know I'd return?
你怎么知道我会回来
Because you can't die until you've served your purpose.
因为未完成使命之前 你不能死去
And what's that?
什么使命
To fight the great demons of earth and sky
去斗世间和天上的恶魔
until you are dead.
直到你死
I'm done with that.
我已经斗够了
Better say you're done with breathing.
你还不如说自己喘够了气
You must come with me.
你必须跟我走
Where? America.
去哪里 美国
Ethan Chandler needs your help.
伊森·钱德勒需要你的帮助
And you expect me to come with you to America?
你指望我跟你去美国
I demand it.
我要求你
My name is Kaetenay.
我叫卡伊特内
Come with me and I'll tell you the story.
跟我走 我就把这故事告诉你
To where?
去哪里
The New Mexico Territory.
去新墨西哥地界
My home... and his home.
我的故乡 也是他的故乡
He who is almost my son.
他就像我的亲生儿子
You know you have a further destiny.
你知道自己尚有天命
Let this be it.
就让这事成为你的天命
Our son needs us.
儿子需要我们
Where is your heart, Malcolm Murray?
你的雄心壮志呢 马尔科姆·穆雷
Be who you are.
做回你自己
Mr. Talbot.
塔尔博特先生
Who are you? Hell, we're your liberators.
你们是什么人 我们是解救你的人
From those Federals who would have hung you
我们从联邦警♥察♥手里救了你
from the neck until dead, as the warrant goes.
他们可是要照逮捕令把你吊死的
You work for my father.
你们为我父亲工作
He killed all those people on that train just to get to me.
在火车上杀了那么多人 就为了找到我
Man wants to see you again.
老头子要见你
Well, maybe it's about time he did.
或许是时候让他该如愿以偿了
Cheer up, Ethan. We're taking you home.
高兴起来 伊森 我们要带你回家了
Good luck.
好运
Look at this black bastard!
瞧瞧这黑鬼
Not from around here, is he?
不是这里人吧
Go home, you dirty wog!
滚回家去 你这脏狗
Don't need no bloody niggers here.
我们这里不要黑鬼
Back to fucking Calcutta with every one of you, say I.
滚回你们加尔各答老家去
Victor!
维克多
Dr. Frankenstein.
弗兰肯斯坦博士
Dr. Jekyll.
杰基尔博士
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
I had no one else, you see.
我无人可求 你也看到了
No one.
没人
Is it love or work?
因为爱情还是事业
Both.
都有
Love, work, and narcotics.
爱情 失业 还有麻醉剂
Where do we begin, Victor?
我们从哪里说起呢 维克多
There is much I...
我有很多...
I have been working.
我在做研究
That is the root of it.
这就是一切的根源
The old work?
那项研究
Yes.
是的
And?
然后呢
Success.
成功了
When we were in school we dreamed,
我们在学校时梦想过的
you remember, of walking into the Royal Society together
一起走进皇家学会
with our triumph of presenting our evidence
展示我们胜利的果实
with a glorious flourish.
风光一时
And how all those who had hated us,
那些恨过我们的
and laughed at us, would be silenced.
嘲笑过我们的 都哑口无言
And we, heroes both,
我们两个成为英雄
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表