Yes. You can count on us.
愿意 我们没问题
Me. Always.
我 这还用说
Thank you, Archie.
谢谢你 阿奇
Oh, this is what we should do. And will do.
这是我们该做的 也是要做的
I know we haven't had a lot of chances to be parents,
虽然我们一直没能尽父母的义务
but give us this one. Let us do the right thing.
但这次请相信我们 做我们该做的
It's not too late.
现在还为时不晚
I just don't want him to be alone.
我不想让亨利孤单一生
I don't want him to grow up the way I did.
我不想让他像我一样长大
This plan could fail.
这计划有可能失败
If we use that bean now, we can get away for sure.
现在用魔豆 我们肯定能逃走
We will survive.
肯定能活下去
But it's wrong. Emma, I killed her mother.
不行 艾玛 我杀了她妈妈
You did that to Cora because you had to.
你是迫不得已才杀了柯拉
I did it because it was easy.
我那么做是因为那样更容易
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
There were other paths--
还有其他办法
Harder paths, and I wish I had taken them.
更艰难的办法 我希望我选择了那些
So please, Emma, honey...
所以拜托 艾玛 亲爱的
Let's take the hard path.
我们选艰难的办法吧
Because if we don't, we will be building a future
如果我们不这么做 我们的未来
on Regina's blood.
将建在瑞金娜的鲜血上
Okay.
好吧
You're all mad.
你们都疯了
I can live with myself. Give it back.
我可以心安理得 还给我
If she wants to die for us, I say let her.
如果她想为我们而死 那就随她吧
You and I-- we understand each other.
你和我 我们理解彼此
Look out for yourself,
照顾好自己
and you'll never get hurt, right?
就永远不会受伤 是吗
Worked quite well for me.
一向如此 屡试不爽
Yeah, till the day that it doesn't.
是啊 但总有一天就不是这样了
We're doing this. It might be stupid.
我们这么做 也许很蠢
It might be crazy, but we're doing it.
也许很疯狂 但是我们要这么做
So... you can join us
所以 你可以加入我们
and be a part of something,
成为其中一员
Or you can do what you can do best and be alone.
或者你可以走老路 但是孤单一人
Quite passionate, Swan.
很有激♥情♥啊 斯旺
Why are you really doing this?
你到底为什么这么做
The kid just lost his father today.
这孩子今天刚失去了父亲
I'm not letting him lose a mother, too.
我不能让他再失去母亲
His father?
他父亲
Who's Henry's father?
谁是亨利的父亲
Neal.
尼尔
Baelfire?
比尔菲
Yeah.
是的
Captain...
船长
Why is Baelfire still aboard the "Jolly Roger"?
为什么比尔菲还在海盗船上
The boy has given you a path to revenge,
那个孩子已经给了你复仇之路
but you can't walk that path if you're dead.
但是如果你死了 你是没法复仇的
Careful, Smee.
说话小心 斯密
Captain, you know quite well that he is after the boy.
船长 你很清楚他在找这个男孩
If you don't surrender Baelfire to him,
如果你不把比尔菲交给他
the--the lost ones will take him anyway and kill you.
失落者还是会带走他并杀了你
I'm the Captain.
我是船长
I give the orders!
我发号♥施令
And anyone who disobeys can walk the plank
不听从命令的人 就走跳板
and pray the Mermaids take pity on his soul!
祈求美人鱼怜悯他的灵魂
Face me, villain?
跟我对战吧 恶棍
What's this about, Bae?
这是为什么 小比
I found this... on your desk.
我在你桌上 发现了这个
It's...
这是
it's my mother.
这是我妈妈
How'd you get it?!
你怎么拿到的
Bae How?!
小比 怎么来的
You're the pirate that killed her!
你是杀死她的那个海盗
I didn't kill your mother.
我没有杀你母亲
We fell in love.
我们相爱了
And we ran off together. Your father lied to you.
我们一起私奔了 你父亲骗了你
He was too much of a coward to tell you the truth.
他太懦弱不敢告诉你真♥相♥
He tore her heart out and crushed it in front of me.
他在我面前 掏出了她的心并捏碎了
And I've spent every moment since then wanting revenge.
从那以后每一刻我都想着要报仇
She abandoned me?
她抛弃了我
Not a single day went past
你母亲每一天
when your mother didn't regret leaving you, Baelfire.
都为丢下你而后悔 比尔菲
We talked about going back for you when you were old enough.
我们打算等你长大一点就去把你找来
Perhaps fate brought us together
也许是命运让我们走到一起
so that I can make good on those plans.
让我可以实现这些计划
We can live the life that Milah wanted for us,
我们可以过上米拉想要的生活
as a family. No!
作为一家人 不要
Stay back.
退后
You used me!
你利用了我
You wanted to kill my father!
你想要杀死我父亲
Yes. I did.
是的
You tore apart my family,
你拆散了我的家庭
as sure as if you'd ripped her heart out yourself.
这和你亲手掏出她的心脏有什么区别
Bae, don't.
小比 不要
Take me back to my real family,
送我回我真正的家人身边
the Darlings.
达令一家
Uh, I can't.
我做不到
It's not possible to leave Neverland.
没人能离开梦幻岛
But you could stay here under my protection.
但你可以留在这里让我保护你
I'd rather fend for myself than be with you.
我宁愿独自一人也不愿和你在一起
I want off this ship...
我想下船
pirate.
海盗
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
You were willing to die to save us.
你愿意为救我们而死
That makes you a hero.
你是英雄
And now we're gonna be heroes.
现在我们要一起做英雄
We're gonna open up a portal, throw this thing into a void.
我们要打开传送门 把这东西扔入虚空
No. You don't know that it'll work.
不 你不知道那样行不行
We have to try.
我们总得一试
Everybody, step aside.
大家 都让开
Emma?
艾玛
It's empty.
这是空的
Hook.
是虎克
Eager to go, I see.
看来你很想离开啊
Just drop me off anywhere.
随便在哪把我放下就行
You really think you can survive on your own?
你真觉得你自己能活下来吗
I've never been given the choice.
我从来都没得选
Well, you have one now.
你现在可以选
Anywhere will do.
停在哪都行
I get you're angry.
我理解你的愤怒
But it doesn't have to end like this.
但没必要这样
This ship can be your home, your family.
这条船可以是你的家 你的家人
Just say the word.
你开口就好
It's not too late to start over.
从头开始为时不晚
I can change, Bae... for you.
小比 我可以为了你 改变
You say that. I know you'll never change.
说说而已 我知道你不会改变的
Because all you care about is yourself.
因为你只在乎你自己
Thank you...
谢谢
for reminding me what I'm all about.
谢谢你提醒我该做什么
Killing your father.
杀死你父亲
You're not letting me go.
你不是要放我离开
How would that help me?
放你走对我有什么好处
You hated my father so much,
你那么憎恨我父亲
you didn't even realize you were just like him!
甚至都没意识到你跟他一样
You have the boy.
男孩归你了
He will be pleased?
他会高兴吗
I can't contain this much longer.
我快控制不住了
Mom...
妈妈
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表