I won't.
我不会再用魔法了
I know.
我知道
Will David be okay?
戴维会没事吗
He'll be...
他会...
asleep.
睡着
And in there, he won't die.
睡着后 他不会死
Gold's explaining everything to him right now.
戈登正在给他解释一切
Yeah.
好了
It should be me.
应该让我去
I can go in there without a curse and still come back.
我不需要诅咒就能自♥由♥出入那里
Henry, David and I have many differences,
亨利 戴维和我有很多分歧
but on this, we agree.
但在这事 我们完全一致
We won't let you risk your safety. It's just not worth it.
我们不会拿你的生命冒险 那不值得
It is to me.
对我来说值得
He won't wake up.
他不会醒来的
Unless he succeeds.
除非他成功了
And if there's one thing I know about your grandparents...
我了解你的外公外婆
they always find each other.
他们总能找到彼此
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
I'll use my dagger to crush the seeds.
我要用匕♥首♥碾碎种子
We're doing this the old-fashioned way.
我们要用老方法来做
What do you mean, the old-fashioned way?
你说的"老方法"是什么意思
You're about to join a quite distinguished club, Mr. Nolan.
你即将体验不少名人的经历了 诺兰先生
Before such innovations as the apple,
在想到利用苹果之前
back when the sleeping curse first came to be,
沉睡咒刚刚出现的时候
a more direct method was required--
要用更直接的方法
through blood.
就是通过血液
By pricking one's finger on the needle of a spinning wheel,
用纺车上的针♥刺♥你的手指
one falls under the spell.
你就会中沉睡咒
Your majesty, you did his wife.
陛下 他妻子的咒是你施的
I'm sure you'd like the honors.
你肯定愿意亲自来
It's all yours.
剩下的看你了
Good luck.
祝你好运
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
How did you know Emma would save you after you ate the turnover?
你怎么知道你吃下水果酥饼 艾玛一定能救你
I believed in her.
我相信她
The way Snow and I believed
就像白雪和我相信
she'd come back to break the curse.
她会回来打破诅咒
That's the kind of faith that runs in our family.
这就是我们家秉承的信念
This helps control the flames in the room.
它能控制屋子里的火焰
It'll keep you safe.
它能保护你
I will guard it with my life.
我一定不弄丢
The powder's nearly ready.
粉末就要好了
How long will the effects last?
效果会持续多久
It's difficult to say,
这很难说
maybe an hour or much less.
一个小时或更短
Well, I shouldn't need much time
我不需要太多时间
as long as Henry's in there when I am.
只要我到那里时 亨利也在
I'll be right here.
我就在你身边
Say hi to my son for me.
带我向我儿子问好
When I awake, I'll be in that fiery room?
我醒来时 就会在那间着火的屋子里吗
Not exactly.
不是的
That room is where
那间屋子是那些
those who've already awoken from the curse return.
从诅咒中醒来的人重回时去的地方
You, however, are being put under for the first time.
而你却是要第一次陷入沉睡
Then how will I know where to go?
那我怎么知道该去那里
How the hell am I supposed to find a room with no door?
我要怎么去找没有门的屋子
And that, dearie,
这个嘛 亲爱的
is the conundrum we're all depending on you solving.
我们就指望着你来解决了
Now I say this with the utmost sincerity--
我十二分真挚地对你说
Good luck.
祝你好运
Snow!
小雪
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Where are you?!
你在哪里
The room.
屋子在这儿
Charming?
王子
Charming?
王子
Snow!
小雪
I don't understand.
我不明白
I ha--
我
Henry should be here.
应该是亨利在这里
I wouldn't let him come back. This is...
我没让他再来 这里
This is too dangerous.
这里太危险了
You found me.
你找到我了
You found me.
你找到我了
I knew you'd be here.
我就知道你会来
I don't know how much time we have.
我不知道我们还有多少时间
Gold--he says there's a way to stop Cora.
戈登 他说有办法阻止柯拉
We have to stun her, like we did with him.
我们必须定住她 就像当年对他那样
The quill. It wasn't the quill. It was the ink.
羽毛笔 关键不在笔 是墨汁
There's a jar of it in his cell, where we kept him.
在囚禁他的监牢里 有一瓶墨汁
Get it.
拿到它
Get it, stop her, and come home.
拿到它 阻止她 返回童话镇
Charming, how are you here?
王子 你怎么会在这里
There's no way for you to be here unless...
你要来到这里 就只有一种办法
I had to see you.
我必须来见你
You're in a sleeping curse.
你中了沉睡咒
It was worth it.
这么做很值
But now you're cursed.
但你中了诅咒
A curse you're gonna break with true love's kiss.
你会用真爱之吻破解诅咒
Now...
好了
No.
不
It's a netherworld.
这里是阴间
We're not really here.
我们不是真的在这里
I'm waking up.
我就要醒了
It's okay.
没事的
You'll get back,
你会回来
And then you'll wake me, as I woke you.
然后你会唤醒我 就像我唤醒你一样
You will always find me, and I will always find you.
你总会找到我 我也会总找到你
Yes.
是啊
But will we always lose each other, too?
可我们还会常常失散吗
Is that our fate?
难道这就是我们的命
No.
不
I refuse to believe that.
我不相信
You need to have faith... in us.
你要对我们有信心
I'm waking up.
我就要醒了
It's okay.
没事的
You can do this.
你能做到的
Charming.
王子
I love you.
我爱你
I love y--
我爱
Come on.
快啊
Come back.
快醒来
Should he be in there so long?
他是不是在那儿太久了
I'm sure it's fine.
肯定没事的
I imagine they're just catching up.
我想他们就是在说话呢
Hey. You okay?
你还好吧
What--what happened?
发生了什么
What are you doing? I'm looking for more powder.
你在干什么 我要找更多的粉末
I'm pretty sure we're out of that. What happened?
应该是没有了 怎么回事
No. I have to go back in. He's all alone.
不 我一定要回去 他孤身一人
Henry? What?
亨利怎么了
Is he okay? No. David.
他没事吧 不 是戴维
He went under a sleeping spell so he could see me.
他为了见到我使用了沉睡咒
He thought that my kiss would wake him, but it didn't,
他以为我的吻能够唤醒他 但是没用
and now he's trapped. Okay, slow down.
他被困住了 冷静点
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表