I had a fail-safe built into the curse.
我的诅咒里有个防故障装置
Then why exactly were you carrying it around?
那你为什么带着它到处走呢
She was gonna destroy us, Mary Margaret.
她想摧毁我们 玛丽·玛格丽特
I was going to use the beans
我本想用魔豆
to take Henry back to the enchanted forest.
带亨利回魔法森林
And in the process, kill all of us.
并同时杀掉我们所有人
You wanna discuss justification?
你们想讨论是非对错吗
You were going to abandon me.
你们本打算抛弃我
Or shall we discuss the more pressing issue?
还是聊聊更紧迫的事吧
Which is that I no longer control the trigger.
触发器已经不在我手上了
What are we supposed to do with it?
我们怎么办
They want us to move to the next phase.
他们希望我们进入第二阶段
Already?
这么快
Yeah.
对
There's only one way to get what we all want.
只有一个办法让我们都得偿所愿
We have to blow Storybrooke off the map.
就是把童话镇从地图上抹掉
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表