Bloody hell.
该死
And tell us why you're here
说吧 你来干什么
before I use something else other than my fist.
否则我接下来可就不是动拳头了
I think threatening to kill me is a bit redundant
我觉得威胁要杀我实在是没必要
when we're all about to die anyway.
反正我们马上都得赴黄泉了
No thanks to you. Regina just told us
而你净帮倒忙 瑞金娜说
you were working with Tamara and Greg to get your revenge.
你为了复仇跟塔玛拉和格雷格狼狈为奸
Well, that was before they told me I had to die to get it.
那是因为他们没告诉我 复仇的代价是死亡
We don't have time for this. We have a real problem.
没时间跟你纠缠了 现在麻烦大了
Which is why I'm here,
我就是为这个而来
'cause staring death in the face
真正面对死亡时
has made me realize if there's one thing
我才意识到 比起复仇
I want more than my revenge, it's my life.
我更爱惜自己的性命
So should we start this thing now and then resume bickering?
我们能不能先行动 再回来继续吵嘴
There is no stopping it.
没有办法能停止它
And the best thing I can do is slow it down,
我至多就能减慢它的速度
but that will only delay the inevitable.
但也只是缓兵之计
It'll give us the time we need.
这能为我们争取时间
The time for what?
争取什么时间
Steal back the beans.
偷回魔豆
Use them to get everyone back into the Enchanted Forest
在童话镇被摧毁之前 利用魔豆
before Storybrooke is gone.
把所有人送回魔法森林
How? We don't know where Greg and Tamara are.
怎么偷 我们都不知道格雷格和塔玛拉在哪
Well, I do. I can help.
我知道 我能帮你们
Help yourself.
是帮你自己吧
You'll take them and leave us all behind.
你偷到魔豆 就会丢下我们自己跑掉
Why should we trust you? No, we won't have to.
我们为什么要相信你 我们不需要相信他
I'll go with him. If he tries anything,
我跟他一起去 如果他想捣鬼
I'll shoot him in the face.
我就一枪砰了他
Quite hostile, aren't we? Just being clear.
好暴♥力♥啊 丑话说在前头罢了
I'll take Regina to slow down the diamond,
我跟瑞金娜一起去减慢钻石的速度
give you guys time.
为你们争取时间
Mary margaret, take Henry. Gather everyone.
玛丽·玛格丽特 带上亨利和全镇的人
Make sure they're ready to go as soon as we have those beans.
确保我们拿到魔豆时 所有人准备就绪
Henry, before you go...
亨利 走之前我想跟你说
I'm sorry for what's happened.
对于发生的一切 我很抱歉
I... tried to be the person that you wanted me to be,
我...想要达到你的期望
and I failed.
而我失败了
But I won't let you be alone.
但我不会让你孤单的
You just know that I love you.
记得我爱你就好
I love you, too.
我也爱你
The things we do for our children.
都是为了孩子啊
Captain, you have to give them the boy.
船长 你必须把那孩子交出去
They've killed for less.
否则他们肯定会下狠手
The sooner we give them what they want,
越早遂他们的愿
the sooner they leave us alone.
我们就能越早脱身
No. I can't part with him now,
不 我现在不能放他走
not when I know he's the dark one's son.
我知道他是黑暗者的儿子
Can't be chance that brought him here.
他来这里绝非偶然
Providence must be at work.
上天自有安排
He is the key to my revenge.
他是我复仇的关键
I won't lose him.
我绝不能失去他
Do you know who we are?
知道我们是什么人吗
You're the lost ones. You work for him.
你们是失落者 为他做事
We're looking for a boy who was seen adrift nearby.
我们在找一个漂到这附近的男孩
A boy he has a particular interest in.
他对这孩子特别有兴趣
Then I'm afraid I have to send you away disappointed.
那我恐怕要让你们失望了
As you can see, we're only men here.
如你们所见 我船上只有男人
Then you won't mind if we search your ship.
那你不介意我们搜船吧
Be my guest.
请自便
Told you, no one here but me crew.
我说过 这儿只有我的船员
You're new to this land,
你刚来这个世界
which means I should warn you.
所以我要提醒你
Do you know what he does to people who lie to him?
知道他怎么处置骗他的人吗
No.
不知道
But I gather it hurts.
但我猜肯定会很疼
It does.
是很疼
He rips your shadow
他会把你的影子
right from your body.
从身体里扯出来
R-r-r-r-rip!
扯 出 来
If you find him, you know who he belongs to.
如果你找到他 知道该给谁吧
Good-bye, captain.
再会 船长
I thought pirates only cared about themselves.
我以为海盗都是自私的
Well, you have a lot to learn, boy.
你要学的还多着呢 孩子
A sure sign of impending doom.
真是厄运来临的征兆
Looters.
趁火打劫
It ain't looting if the stuff you find's already yours.
如果东西本来是你的就不叫抢劫了
We need Sneezy's drinking stein.
我们需要喷嚏精的杯子
We can bring his memories back.
这样就能帮他找回记忆
Oh, can you?
是吗
Mother superior finally figured it out.
院长找到办法了
He needs to drink this out of his old stein--
他得用旧杯子喝下这个
something important to him.
因为那杯子对他很重要
So she found a solution to the memory problem? Today?
她偏巧在今天找到解决记忆问题的办法
In the nick of time before we all die?
在我们马上都要死的时候
Die? Who's dying?
死 谁会死
She's been working on it all along.
她一直在研究这个
Then when she had to transform August back to Pinocchio,
她把奥古斯特变回匹诺曹时
she found the ingredient she needed.
找到了需要的原料
A hair from Pinocchio's head.
匹诺曹的头发
Someone who returned to who he should be--
他是回归自我的人
someone who wasn't cursed.
是没被诅咒的人
So you're gonna wake your friend up
所以你要叫醒你的朋友
to tell him he's about to die?
告诉他要死了
I don't want that. Shut it, Clark.
我不想那样 闭嘴 克拉克
He wants to know who he is and be with his family,
他想知道自己是谁 并和家人在一起
no matter how much time he has left.
无论还剩多少时间
Not if I'm gonna die.
如果要死我就不想了
Let's take him back to Granny's. Do it there.
把他带回外婆家 在那儿给他喝
Hey. Hey, guys.
各位
If I don't have a family, will I still die?
如果我没家人 还是要死吗
You know, I really don't think it's necessary,
我真觉得没这个必要
you know, to go through this.
费这么多事
I asked her to make a second dose.
我让她做了两剂药
This is for you.
这是给你的
Well, what am I supposed to do with that?
我要那个做什么
Belle once helped remind me who I was.
贝儿曾帮我想起我是谁
I've never forgotten.
我从未忘记
I wanna return the favor.
我想还她的情
Don't let her die as Lacey.
别让她以莱茜的身份死去
What... what was all that about?
出什么事了
Oh, that was nothing.
没什么事
Over there. Let's go.
在那儿 我们走
Time's running out.
时间紧迫
Oh, is that what that means?
地震意味着那个啊
Your sea legs aren't bad for a landlubber.
作为新手 你在船上适应得不错
Yeah, but I still get queasy.
是的 但我仍然想吐
Oh, it'll pass.
会好的
Just think of yourself as an extension of the ship.
想象自己与船融为一体
Do you care to try a hand at the helm?
要不要试试掌舵
I know nothing of sailing.
我对航海一无所知
Oh, once you get your bearings, it's as easy as pie.
一旦掌握了方向 就是小菜一碟
Now...
好了
The left side is called "Port."
左边是左舷
And the right side is called "Starboard."
而右边的是右舷
Now...
然后
Go two notches to port.
转两下到左舷
well done, mate.
做得好 伙计
You were born with the sea in your blood.
大海就在你的血脉中流动
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表