Rumplestiltskin's jail cell!
朗普斯金的监牢房♥
Henry! Henry, I--
亨利 亨利 我...
Aurora!
小曦
Who is that? Did you hear me?!
那是谁 你听见我说话了吗
No! Henry, say it again!
没 亨利 再说一次
Aurora. Did you hear that?
小曦 你听到那声音了吗
No! Aurora, what's going on?!
没 小曦 怎么啦
Aurora! Do you hear that?
小曦 听到没
Aurora! Wake up!
小曦 快醒醒
Aurora, wake up! Wake up!
小曦 醒醒 醒醒
No. Henry wasn't finished.
不 亨利还没说完呢
The time for that is over.
没那个时间了
Emma, watch out!
艾玛 小心
The compass!
罗盘
The compass!
罗盘
Any idea how to kill these things?
知道怎么杀死这些东西吗
None!
不知道
Mulan!
木兰
Mulan? Where is she?
木兰 她去哪了
Emma, we've got to run for it!
艾玛 我们得逃了
Come on hurry. Aurora, go.
快点走 小曦 走
No!
不要
Aurora!
小曦
You're still in one piece?
你没受伤吧
Yeah. Pretty much.
嗯 没事
They took her.
他们把她抓走了
Aurora's gone.
小曦被抓了
Henry, are you all right?
亨利 你没事吧
Did you see her? Did you tell her?
见到她了吗 告诉她了吗
No. I-I didn't get the chance.
没 我没能有机会
Something-- something happened.
发生了什么事
She--she got sucked out of there.
她被吸出去了
Henry.
亨利
Some-something's wrong.
有点不对劲
Henry.
亨利
I thought you might be hungry.
我想你可能饿了
I hope you enjoy stew.
希望你喜欢炖菜
I enjoy anything that masks the bitter aftertaste of poison.
我喜欢任何能遮住毒药苦味的东西
Oh, plucky.
真勇敢
I like that.
我喜欢
You might as well go. I'm not gonna tell you anything.
你还是走吧 我什么都不会说
Oh, I know.
我知道
That's all right. You've nothing to tell.
没关系 你没什么可说的
You weren't my target.
你不是我的目标
The compass-- sad you lost it?
罗盘 丢了它你很难过吧
I suppose,
或许吧
but now I have something to trade for.
但现在我有做交易的筹码了
They'll never trade me for that.
她们绝对不会用它来换我
You might be more valuable than you know.
你也许比你想的有价值
To who?
对谁有价值
They just met me,
她们才刚认识我
and they're trying to get back to their families.
而且她们一心想跟家人团聚
Do you really think they'll sacrifice that for a stranger?
你真觉得她们会为一个陌生人牺牲这一切吗
Your newfound companions?
你的新伙伴吗
You may not know them, but I do.
你也许不了解她们 但是我了解
Snow and her daughter just can't help themselves.
白雪和她女儿就是忍♥不住的
No matter the personal stakes,
不管付出多大代价
they won't let an innocent die.
她们不会让无辜的人死去
We shall see.
等着瞧
And what stakes do you have in their cause, princess?
公主 你又能从她们身上得到什么好处呢
It's not as though you'd travel back with them.
你又不会和她们一起回去
What a sweet, misguided notion.
多么甜蜜却又错误的想法啊
Did you really think you could have a life there?
你真以为自己能在那里过上新生活吗
Find another prince?
找到另一个王子
You've forgotten Phillip already.
你已经忘记菲利普了
Phillip is in my heart every moment of every day.
菲利普无时无刻不在我心中
If there was anything I could do to bring him back, I would.
如果能让他回来 我什么都愿做
Is that so?
是吗
What if I told you that when a wraith consumes a soul,
如果我告诉你 被死灵吞噬的灵魂
it merely travels to another realm,
只是穿越去了另一个地方
but that soul could be brought back to this world?
它还能被带回到这个世界来
Show me a little courtesy,
礼尚往来 你说了
and I may explain how.
我或许也会跟你细说
Oh! You stupid, ungrateful girl!
你这不知好歹的蠢姑娘
I'm not as stupid as you think,
我可没你想的那么蠢
nor my loyalty so easily bought!
我的忠心也难以收买♥♥
You can bring me a hundred meals and make me a hundred promises,
你可以给我佳肴 许下承诺
but I will never help you!
但我绝不帮你
Plucky.
真大胆
Mm. Tell them.
去告诉他们
Wait.
先别动
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西
Cora.
柯拉
We have until sundown to bring her the compass.
日落之前给她罗盘
If we don't, she'll kill Aurora.
不然她会杀了小曦
Give it to me.
把它给我
Hold on, Mulan. Just give us a minute to consider.
等等 木兰 让我们再想想
There's nothing to consider.
没什么好想的
A compass is not worth Aurora's life.
罗盘可不值小曦的命
We need a plan
我们得制定一个计划
to get back Aurora and keep the compass.
既救下小曦又保住罗盘
My vow to Phillip was to protect Aurora.
我对菲利普起誓会保护小曦
That promise is all that is left of him,
这承诺 是他唯一的遗产
so it shall be done.
所以必须实现
I climbed a beanstalk for this. You will get your own.
我为这个爬过豆茎 你自己去找吧
Give it to me.
把它给我
Mulan. Mulan.
木兰 木兰
Give us a few hours, please.
请给我们几小时
If we haven't defeated Cora by then,
到时候我们还打败不了柯拉
you can have the compass.
就会把罗盘给你
You can't hope to defeat her.
你们不能奢望打败她
We no longer have access to the dark one's assistance.
我们不能再去找黑暗者帮忙了
Yes, we do.
我们能
How? Aurora's gone.
怎么做 小曦被抓走了
Aurora isn't the only one who's been under a sleeping curse.
小曦不是唯一中过沉睡咒的人
I can go back to that netherworld.
我能去阴间
The door to that place is closed. You said it yourself.
通向那里的门已经关了 你自己说的
There may be a way--
可能还有一个办法
a way for me to go back into a deep slumber,
能让我再次沉睡
one that can let me access it again.
能让我再次进入阴间
Another sleeping curse?
再施个沉睡咒吗
No. No not another curse. I don't need one.
不要咒语 我不需要咒语
I've been under already.
我已经中过咒了
I need to go into a sleep
我只需陷入沉睡
where my natural defenses slip away,
足以让我放下自然防备
where my mind stops protecting me.
让我的意识不再保护我
How?
怎么做
Your sleeping powder--
你的沉睡粉
if I inhale it, I will fall into a deep enough sleep
如果我吸了它 就能睡得足够沉
that I should be able to do this.
那样应该就行了
I used the last of it on the giant.
我把最后一点用在巨人身上了
Then make some more.
那就再做点
The poppy plant is extremely rare in this kingdom,
罂粟在这里极其罕见
but I know of a place that may grow some more.
但我知道哪里可能还有
It's a bit of a journey from here.
离这儿有一段路
Can we make it by sundown?
日落之前能赶到吗
We have to hurry.
我们要加紧了
Here.
来
Let me take care of this.
让我来处理
What caused this?
怎么会这样
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表