When you venture deeper into the netherworld instead of away,
进入阴间深处而不是远离那里
there are risks.
必然有危险
Someone woke Aurora before her soul was ready to return.
有人在小曦的灵魂准备回去之前叫醒了她
The violence of that act tore her away
这鲁莽的行为拽走了她
and injured Henry.
还伤了亨利
We're lucky it wasn't worse.
事情没更糟就很幸运了
He's gonna need some time to recover before he can be sent back.
在他再入阴间前 得恢复一会儿
Out of the question. Not a chance in hell.
绝对不行 想都别想
We'd be monsters to even consider risking his life again.
再拿他的生命冒险 我们就没太人性了
Careful with your tone, Charming.
注意你的语气 王子
I understand your concern for the boy, but I know Cora.
我理解你是为孩子着想 但我了解柯拉
Without our help, Snow and Emma will soon be dead.
没我们的帮助 白雪和艾玛很快就会死
And then...
然后
a true monster will be on her way to Storybrooke.
一个真正的恶魔就要来童话镇了
Aurora is gone.
小曦都不在了
Why do we need to send Henry back to that fiery inferno
既然没人能够接收我们的消息
with no one there to receive our message?
我们又何必送亨利去烈火地狱呢
Because someone will be there.
因为有人会在那儿
Who?
谁
Snow. That's an awfully big assumption.
白雪 真是个大胆的猜想
No. No, it's not. She was there once before.
不 她以前去过
She can go back. She can find a way.
她还能回去 她能找到办法
She will. I know it.
她会的 我肯定
And I'll be waiting.
我会等着她
You're going to this netherworld?
你要去阴间吗
I faced you. How bad could it be?
我对付过你 还能多糟呢
It's not as simple as that.
事情没那么简单
You can't get there.
你去不了
You haven't been under a sleeping curse.
你没中过沉睡咒
Well, then put me under one.
好吧 那就对我施咒
If we do that, there's a chance you might never waken up.
那样你可能会一睡不醒
Sure, I will.
我当然会醒
When I see her, she'll kiss me, and I'll be fine.
当我看到她 她会吻我 然后我就醒了
Now put me under.
施咒吧
I've spent far too much time looking for my wife.
我花了那么多时间找我妻子
It is time to bring her home.
该带她回家了
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
Come on, sweetheart. Wake up. Wake up.
快点 甜心 醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
On your feet. Hurry.
站起来 快点
No. No. Are you gonna kill me?
不 你要杀了我吗
If I were here for that,
如果我要杀你
then waking you first might not be the best course of action.
那先叫醒你可不是最好的做法
Aah! So what? Did Cora send you?
那是柯拉派你来的吗
Cora has no idea I'm here.
柯拉不知道我来这儿
I don't-- I don't understand.
我不明白
Look, I know you're sleepy, but isn't it obvious?
听着 我知道你挺呆 但你还看不出吗
I'm setting you free.
我是来救你的
What is this, some sort of pirate's ruse?
这是什么意思 是你的阴谋吗
Cora's denied me passage to Storybrooke
柯拉不让我去童话镇
and my vengeance.
阻止我复仇
And now I'm gonna deny her hell wishes,
现在我要让她也不如愿
starting with the compass.
首先要让她拿不到罗盘
In pirate terms,
用海盗的话说
you might say I'm firing a shot across my enemy's bow.
这是在敌人眼底下耍阴招
You'd risk your life to break in here
你冒生命危险闯进来
all so you could thwart Cora?
就为挫败柯拉
I don't like being double-crossed.
我不喜欢被人欺骗
Now go.
快走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You can thank me by doing me one favor.
你可以做一件事来报答我
What?
什么
Give Emma a message.
给艾玛带个话
Tell her that the deal still stands.
告诉她我的提议不变
If she provides me passage back to her realm,
如果她能带我去那个世界
I swear,
我发誓
I will help her find that dust that opens the portal.
我会帮她找到打开传送门的仙尘
You really want to assist us?
你真的想帮我们
It hurts Cora and helps me. Of course I do.
既打击柯拉又对我有益 何乐不为
Now go.
快走吧
Once we crest this ridge,
等我们爬到山顶
we'll be near the woods of the dead.
就离死林不远了
The last poppies in this realm have taken seed there.
这里仅剩的罂粟就在那儿
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好啊
Hey. Wait. Wait. No. No. No. You look nervous.
不 等等 你看起来很紧张
This netherworld-- how bad is it?
那个阴间 有多恐怖
What's it like?
什么样的
It's like you're, um...
感觉就像你...
lost,
很茫然
drifting in the dark,
在黑暗中摸索
no one to talk to, nothing to do
没人可以说话 无事可做
except think of all the people that you love
只能去想所有你爱的人
and how you'll never see them again.
想着你再也见不到他们了
Henry was lost in that dark, too, because of me.
因为我 亨利也曾在那儿茫然无助
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He tried so hard to convince me I was the savior.
他一心想让我相信我是救世主
Stop it.
别自责了
Nobody would've believed Henry's stories.
没人会相信亨利的故事
But his mother should have.
但是他妈妈本该相信他
Okay.
好吧
You wanna play the blame game?
你是想玩"自责游戏"吗
If I hadn't told Cora about Regina's true love,
如果我没把瑞金娜的爱人告诉柯拉
Cora never would've killed him,
柯拉就不会杀死他
Regina wouldn't want revenge,
瑞金娜就不会想要复仇
the curse never would have happened.
也就不会有诅咒了
We could spend all day trying to figure out
我们可以整日去想
why each of us should feel guilty,
我们该为什么事感到内疚
but it will not help us get home.
但这不能帮我们回家
You really think we're gonna make it back?
你真的相信我们能回去吗
If there's one thing your father's taught me,
你父亲教会了我一件事
it's not to give up.
那就是永不言弃
Now it's time for me to go back to sleep.
好了 我该重陷沉睡了
It's Regina. What?
是瑞金娜 什么
Regina.
瑞金娜
That's who we should blame.
她是罪魁祸首
It smells funny.
闻起来怪怪的
I know, sweetheart.
我知道 乖孩子
It's a curse.
这是个咒语
It's not meant to be pleasant.
本就不是什么好东西
So the potion's finished?
药水已经做好了吗
Mr. Gold had everything you needed in his shop?
你需要的东西戈登先生店里都有吗
Yes.
是的
We're almost ready.
就快准备好了
So this is how you do it?
你就是这么做的
Magic?
这样施法
There are many ways.
有很多方法
It's never easy.
很复杂
And...
那...
Have you been using magic?
你最近还用过魔法吗
Henry, I told you I wouldn't,
亨利 我说过我不会了
And I haven't,
我也没用过
except for...
除了
with Daniel...
丹尼尔那一次
and now.
还有这次
I've really been trying.
我真的在努力
It's okay.
没关系
At least you're using it to help people now.
至少现在 你在用魔法帮助别人
I'm trying.
我在尽力
And after this,
这次之后
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表