I wanted my name to stand for life.
我希望自己能名垂千古
But everybody just thinks it's the name of a monster.
可大家却把那当做了怪物的名字
I guess they're right about that.
他们是对的
Rumplestiltskin says that magic has a price,
朗普斯金说魔法都有代价
but from where I'm sitting,
但在我看来
seems that science does, too.
科学也有代价
Every time I try to save a life,
每次我想救一个人
someone else dies.
另一个人就会死
Yeah. Look, you're Frankenstein,
听着 你可是弗兰肯斯坦
and I'm the werewolf.
而我是个狼人
I ate my boyfriend.
我吃掉了我男友
Regina thought she was punishing us by erasing who we were.
瑞金娜以为抹掉我们的过去是在惩罚我们
But I think she underestimated how much crap we wanted to forget.
但她没想到我们有多少痛苦的过往想忘掉
Yeah.
是啊
But... we can't let it stop us.
但我们不能因此停下脚步
She gave us a chance to start over,
她给我们机会重新开始
and I wanna take it.
那我就抓住机会
I think you should, too.
我认为你也该这么做
I wasn't such a bad guy, you know.
我不个坏人
I wanted to bring life back.
我只是想复活生命
He never got over our mother.
他忘不了我们的母亲
If I could've just brought her back--
如果我能救活她
That guy in the hospital--
医院里那家伙
Someone keeps calling for him.
一直有人打电♥话♥给他
Maybe a wife,
也许是他妻子
a mother.
或是他母亲
Maybe there's still some stuff you can fix.
也许你还有能挽回的东西
Nervous?
紧张吗
Not about owning up to what I've done.
不是为要坦白我做的事
It's just... these carriages are strange.
只是这些"马车"很奇怪
And something's... irritating me.
这儿还有什么东西
Oh. Oh. "For mommy."
瞧 "给妈妈"
Oh, that used to be you.
你曾经也这么可爱
When were you in my house?
你什么时候进过我家
I haven't had the pleasure.
我还没去过呢
That was in my house.
那东西就在我家里
Think I don't know where that was?
以为我不知道这东西在哪吗
It's one of my most treasured possessions.
这是我最珍贵的财产之一
Well, let's be honest.
说实话吧
Taking me to be pilloried by the town
拉我去当街示众
might gain you some points,
或许能帮你加点分
but as long as Emma and her parents are here,
但只要艾玛还有她父母还在这儿
he's not really yours.
他就不会真正属于你
Not like he was when he made things for his one and only mommy.
不会像他给唯一的妈妈做东西时那样了
You've been too bad for too long,
你一直都这么坏
and now they see you as a... a snake.
现在他们只把你当作一条毒蛇
You don't want their love at all.
你根本不需要他们的爱
What do you want?
你想要什么
My son back.
要回我的儿子
And I want my daughter back.
我想要回我的女儿
I meant everything I said earlier.
我之前说的都是真的
I am so sorry.
我对不起你
I can do better.
我能做到更好
I won't push you away again.
我不会再逼走你
Let me into your heart.
接受我吧
Together, we can get him back again.
我们携手 就能把他夺回来
How?
怎么做
Oh, I have a few thoughts.
我有些办法
You're back. Finally.
你回来了 终于回来了
I don't know why everyone's so worried.
我不懂你们都担心什么
I was just stretching my legs.
我只是去散散心
Now I'm gonna go do this thing.
现在我准备开始了
Gerhardt?
格哈德
My brother?
我的弟弟
I was trying to bring you back.
我是想把你救回来
Are you here?
你回来了吗
Gerhardt?
格哈德
Gerhardt?
格哈德
Vik... tor?
维克...多
Yes.
是的
Yes, it's me.
没错 是我
No.
不
I won't do it.
我不会杀你
I will still save you.
我会继续尝试的
Father is wrong.
父亲错了
I will find a way.
我会找到办法
Where are they?
人都去哪了
Getting coffee from the machine. What's the verdict?
去买♥♥咖啡了 结果如何
He'll live.
他会活下来的
You did it?
你做到了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Monster to monster.
野兽感谢野兽
You did it!
你做到了
He's gonna make it?
他会挺过来吗
He's got some recuperating ahead of him--
他还得恢复一段时间
a few weeks maybe, but yes. He's going to live.
可能要几周 但 是的 他会活下来
Thank goodness. Or me.
感谢上帝 也可以谢我
Telling you right now, this will come to no good.
我跟你们说 这不会有好结果
Quiet, Leroy. I wanna talk to him.
闭嘴吧 勒罗伊 我想跟他聊聊
He's waking up now. Already?
他现在醒着 已经醒了
I waited a couple of hours to tell you in case he,
我等了几个小时才来通知你们
you know, keeled over, but so far, so good.
以防他出现反复 但目前状况良好
All right, then. Well, let's talk to him.
那好 我们去跟他聊聊吧
We're not talking to him as a group.
我们不能一群人去找他
We're not a group-sheriff.
我们又不是警长群
But we've been doing this together.
但我们一直一起处理问题
We're trying to convince this guy this place is normal.
我们想让他相信这个镇子很正常
In a normal town, the sheriff goes in and asks a few questions.
正常的镇里 警长会去问几个问题
She doesn't bring her parents in with her.
不会带着父母一起去
That's probably true.
这倒是
We'll be right here, then.
那我们就在这里等
I know you don't remember,
我知道你不记得
but just... indulge me.
但...迁就我一下
Please.
拜托了
Be careful with it.
小心点
It's a--it's a cup.
这是个杯子
Yeah. It'sit's damaged.
对 它坏了
Just... look at it.
看着它就好
Focus.
专注点
It's your talisman.
它是你的护身符
It's a cup.
它是个杯子
You dropped it...
你在我城♥堡♥时
in my castle.
把它掉在地上
You were afraid that you had angered me.
你当时害怕会惹我生气
Here. You--you need to go and take your cup, okay?
给 你还是带着杯子走吧 好吗
No, no, no, no. I-I charmed it.
不不不 我对它施了法
If you focus, it will work.
只要你专注 会起效的
It's magic.
是魔法
Okay, just go away. S-stop talking about magic
走开 别再说什么魔法了
And take your cup.
把你的杯子带走
Just look at it.
你就看看它吧
Just go... just go away.
走开
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Nurse?
是护士吗
Sheriff Swann, actually.
实际上 是斯旺警长
I'm thirsty.
我渴了
Here.
给
I have your personal effects. I'm just gonna put them here, okay?
这是你的私人物品 我放这里了
So, Mr. Mendell, I wanted to talk to you about the accident.
门德尔先生 我想跟你说说那起事故
Did I hit somebody?
我撞到人了吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表