What?
什么
You've seen it done. Now do it yourself.
你见过这过程 你也试试吧
Show me you can take the next step in your training.
让我相信你可以接受下一步训练
Crush it.
捏碎它
Dearie, dearie, dearie.
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
And I had such high hopes.
亏我还那么看好你呢
And I didn't sign up to kill unicorns.
我不是来学杀独角兽的
Magic is power.
魔法就是力量
Until you can take power,
你只有能夺取力量
you're not learning anything.
才能学到东西
Do you want me to teach you or not?
你还想不想让我教你
Yes.
想
Then there's one simple question for you to ponder.
那你得考虑一个简单的问题
I'll tell you anything.
我什么问题都会回答
I don't need the answer. You do.
我不需要答案 你需要
What's holding you back?
是什么牵制着你
His name was Daniel.
他名叫丹尼尔
I preserved his body with an enchantment spell.
我用魔法保护了他的尸体
He's dead, but frozen,
他死了 但却冻结着
and I've kept him in my family mausoleum.
我一直将他放在我的家族陵墓中
Because you couldn't let go of him.
因为你放不下他
If you can't let go of the past, Regina,
瑞金娜 如果你不能放下过去
it's doomed to haunt you.
那么它就注定会纠缠着你
You know what?
你知道吗
I think this has been quite enough.
我觉得该到此为止了
Regina, wait. I-I can help you.
瑞金娜 等等 我可以帮你
I doubt it.
深表怀疑
Daniel?
丹尼尔
All right.
好了
Come on.
跟上
What's with the yawn?
怎么还打哈欠
This isn't school. It should be fun.
这又不是上学 会很有趣的
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I know.
我知道
I miss 'em, too.
我也想她们
Now just think how happy Emma and Snow will be
好了 就想想艾玛和小雪回来之后
when they come home to find that you've become a proper knight.
发现你成了真正的骑士会有多高兴
Say hello to your steed.
和你的战马打声招呼吧
Is he mine?
它是我的吗
This one's yours.
这是你的
Really?
真的吗
So... How do I get on him?
那么...我怎么爬到它背上
Oh, you're not riding today.
你今天不骑马
I'm not?
不骑马吗
No. There's much to learn before you hop in the saddle.
不骑 在你跨上马鞍前还有许多东西要学
Like what?
比如呢
Well, every morning,
每天早上
you'll have to muck out his stall.
你得清扫它的马厩
Then you'll brush him and feed him.
然后为它刷毛 喂食
After school, you'll do it again.
放学后再来一次
Every day, twice a day.
每天两次
That's not riding. That's babysitting.
这不是骑马 而是在照看小孩
Ah. Horsesitting.
是照看马匹
It builds an essential bond--
这样能建立很重要的感情
the trust between knight and steed.
骑士和战马之间的信任
Okay. But when will I ride him?
好吧 那我什么时候能骑它
When the horse tells you.
马♥会♥告诉你的
I'm gonna go check in on the dwarves, see how the mining's coming.
我要去看看矮人那边矿挖得如何了
I'll pick you up later.
我晚点来接你
So...
那么...
Anything you wanna tell me?
你有什么话要对我说吗
Are you ready to begin?
可以开始了吗
Oh, I've been ready.
我早准备好了
The question is, are you?
问题是 你呢
Yes, I am.
我也准备好了
Tell me why you're really here.
告诉我你来这里的真正原因
For power--
为了力量...
Stop wasting my time!
别浪费我时间了
What is it you want? Come on.
你想要什么 说吧
You've done all your soul-searching.
你已做过深刻反思了
Now tell me.
现在说吧
Can you teach me
你能教我
how to use magic to bring back the dead?
如何使用魔法让死人复活吗
That's what this is about? The stable boy?
你就是为这个 为那个马夫
I want true happiness.
我想要真正的幸福
Then find it elsewhere, dearie.
那就去别处寻找 亲爱的
Magic can do much, but not that.
魔法可以做很多事 那件却办不到
Dead is dead.
死者长已矣
Then I am lost.
那我就无所适从了
And I've had my time wasted.
而我则浪费了时间
I'm sorry, but, uh,
我很遗憾
transcending death is beyond even my reach.
但超越死亡界限连我也办不到
I thought nothing was beyond your reach.
我还以为你无所不能呢
Busy. Should I No. No.
你在忙 我要不... 不不
Nothing important going on here.
这里没什么要紧事
Rumplestiltskin--
朗普斯金
Ignore her.
别理她
I got what you wanted.
我拿到你要的东西了
What about the slippers?
拖鞋呢
Oh. Couldn't find 'em.
没找到
Heard talk they've already been moved to another land.
听说它们已经到另一个世界了
That's what I needed to get to that other land.
我正需要它们带我去那个世界
Well, come with me in my hat.
那就和我一起跳进帽子里
I'm sure we can work something out.
咱们一定能想到办法
No, no. Your hat only transports between magical realms.
不不 你的帽子只能穿行于魔法疆域
I need to get to a land without magic.
而我要去一个没有魔法的地方
Why would anyone want that?
怎么会有人想去那种地方
My business.
这是我的事
You want the ball or not?
你要不要这球
Yes.
要
Help yourself to as much gold as you deem appropriate.
自己去拿你认为适量的金子吧
Oh, and, you.
至于你
You can let yourself out. Our work is done.
你可以出去了 我们的训练结束了
Wait. So that's it?
等等 就这样吗
You're not going to teach me anymore?
你不准备再教我了吗
So long as you harbor foolish notions
只要你还怀着愚蠢的信念
of bringing back the dead,
一心想让死人复活
so long as you live in the past,
只要你还活在过去
you'll never find your future.
就永远找不到自己的未来
Teaching you is a waste of time.
教你只是浪费时间
Pardon me... for eavesdropping,
很抱歉 我偷听了你们的谈话
but I think you need to look elsewhere for assistance.
但我觉得你该到别处寻求帮助
What do you know about it?
你又知道什么
I hear things.
江湖传闻
Jefferson's the name,
我叫杰弗森
and I'm a man who travels and sees much,
是个游历四方 见多识广的男人
and I know the man who can do what you want--
我知道有个人可以满足你的愿望
bring back the dead.
起死回生
He's, um, you might say...
你可以称他为
a wizard.
男巫
I can bring him to you.
我可以带他来见你
At what price?
代价是什么
Always a price indeed. So here's mine.
我的确需要报酬 听着
Like I said, I'm a man of travels,
正如我所说 我游历四方
and I've made many enemies along the way,
沿路结下了不少的敌人
and I'd like a royal passport
我想要一本皇家护照
so I can have free reign to traverse your kingdom.
让我可以自♥由♥出入你的国家
How would I do that?
这我要怎么做得到
Well, you're the queen... aren't you?
你是王后啊 不是吗
That's right. I am.
没错 我是
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表