Storybrooke. There's magic there now.
童话镇 那里有魔法
We need to get him back. I'll get a car.
我们要带他回去 我去找车
No, no, no. We don't have time. We need something faster.
不不不 没时间了 要快点
The captain's ship.
坐船长的船
The "Jolly Roger" instead of a car?
坐海盗船 不坐车了
It's the fastest vessel in all the realms.
这是最快的交通工具了
Well, that's great, but who's gonna captain it
没错 但是谁来掌舵
since the only guy qualified wants you dead?
唯一能掌舵的人却要置你于死地
I can do it.
我来
Bae?
小比
Yeah. I can do it.
我能掌舵
You know how to sail a pirate ship?
你会驾驶海盗船
Yeah. I do.
是的
Mother superior! We need your help.
院长 我们需要你的帮助
I know. Something's wrong.
我知道 出事了
I sense a great deal of dark magic has been expelled.
我觉察到大量的黑魔法被释放了
That's why we're here.
我们正是为此事而来
Cora and Regina are trying to find Gold's dagger.
柯拉和瑞金娜在寻找戈登的匕♥首♥
So they may control the dark one.
想以此控制黑暗世界
We're hoping your magic will find the dagger first.
我们希望你的魔法能抢先一步找到匕♥首♥
Please, mother superior, you're our only hope.
拜托了 院长 你是我们唯一的希望
Is that the star?
是那颗星星吗
Or is it that one?
还是那一颗
Worry not, Snow White.
别担心 白雪公主
I have found you.
我看到你了
The blue fairy.
蓝仙子
I knew you'd come, but...
我知道你会来的 但是
I didn't even make my wish yet.
我还没许愿呢
Well, I know when I'm needed.
有人需要我时我会有所感应
Your mother, the queen, is sick.
你的母亲 王后 病了
Yes. And if you don't help her with magic, she'll die.
是的 如果你不用魔法救她 她会死去
I can tell that you love your mother very much, Snow White.
看得出来你非常爱你的母亲 白雪公主
But fairy magic is the purest magic of all.
但是仙子法术是最纯洁的魔法
And, alas, cheating death is the darkest of undertakings.
而逃避死亡是世间最黑暗的行为
Please.
求你了
You can't just let her die.
不能让她死去
It is the way of the world.
世界就是这样的
There has to be something you can do.
你一定有办法的
Yes.
有
There is.
有办法
You're just not telling me.
你只是不想告诉我
What is it?
要怎么做
Please.
告诉我吧
I may be able to conjure a remedy
我可以变出一种解药
using a type of magic that is forbidden to fairies,
使用一种仙女禁用的法术
except under the most dire of circumstances.
只有在最危急的时刻才允许使用
You must promise to keep this a secret. No one must ever know.
你必须保守这个秘密 不让别人知道
Yes.
我保证
Yes, anything.
什么我都答应
Just help her.
只要能救她
This candle is infused with magic
这根蜡烛中的魔力
that can save your mother's life.
能救你母亲的命
But all magic, especially magic this powerful,
但是所有的魔法 尤其这样强大的魔法
comes with a price.
都是有代价的
What is it?
什么代价
In order for one to live,
一个人活下来
another must die.
就要有一个人死去
I don't understand.
我不明白
To salvage a life beyond hope
拯救一个濒死的生命
means breaking the laws of nature.
就打破了自然的法则
So if you are to save a life...
所以如果要救一个生命
then you must lose one in return.
就必须失去另一个
But who must die?
但是谁要因此死去
That is for you to decide.
这个由你决定
You must hold this candle over the heart of your sacrifice
你必须把蜡烛放在牺牲品的心头
and whisper their name.
默念这个人的名字
And when the candle is lit,
当蜡烛燃起的时候
that person's life will be traded for your mother's.
那个人的生命就会换给你妈妈
All she ever wanted was for me to be good.
她对我唯一的期望就是善良
I can't trade someone else's life for hers.
我不能拿别人的命换她的命
Then I'm afraid she will die.
那她恐怕活不成了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Getting us a car.
弄辆车来
I thought you were suddenly a pirate
我以为你突然变海盗
and were gonna take a ship.
我们要去坐船呢
Yeah, well, we still gotta get his ass to the ship.
是 但我们得把他弄到船上
So you know Hook? It's a long story.
你认识虎克 说来话长
Short version
简言之
is this world wasn't my first stop when I left home.
就是我离家后第一站不是这个世界
No?
不是
If it was, I'd be a couple hundred years old by now.
如果是 我现在得有几百岁了
That should be our ride. Hang tight.
有回信了 齐心协力吧
Hey, listen...
嘿 听着...
Emma, you need to see this. What is it, kid?
艾玛 你得看看这个 怎么了
It's a text from David and Mary Margaret.
戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特的信息
You need to read it now.
你得马上看
Bad news, Gold.
坏消息 戈登
What, worse than incurable poison?
比中了无药可解的毒还坏吗
I don't know. You tell me.
不知道 你说吧
You got a dagger hidden somewhere in Storybrooke
你在童话镇藏了把匕♥首♥
that's the source of all your power?
而那匕♥首♥是你所有力量的源泉
Get to your point.
说重点
Cora's after it. The only way to stop her is
柯拉在找它 阻止她的唯一办法
have David and Mary Margaret get to it first.
是让戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特先找到
Yeah, let Cora try.
让柯拉找吧
You can't seriously be willing to risk this,
你不能冒这个险
not with your son coming back with you to Storybrooke.
你还没把你儿子带回童话镇呢
Ms. Swan,
斯旺女士
that dagger has not left my possession for centuries.
那匕♥首♥在我手里几百年了
It's not about to now.
一时半会儿也丢不了
Here's the thing.
这么说吧
You're dying...
你快死了
and right now we are your best hope.
而现在你也只能指望我们了
Time's come for you to start trusting someone.
你该试着相信人了
If I were you, I'd start with family.
如果我是你 我就从家人开始信
He's cast a protection spell.
他施了保护咒
Well, then we need to try something equally powerful.
那我们得试试与其力量相当的办法
Dark magic?
黑魔法
Dear, you don't know what you're saying.
天 你不知道自己在说什么
Cora can't get that dagger.
不能让柯拉拿到匕♥首♥
If dark magic is the only thing
如果黑魔法
that can break that protection spell,
是破除保护咒的唯一办法
we need to make an exception and use it.
就破例用一次
Just like you told me once before.
就像你曾跟我说的
What? I never told you any such thing.
什么 我从没说过这种事
Look, I kept your secret.
我守住了你的秘密
Everybody hold on.
都别说话
Emma?
艾玛
He told you where it is?
他告诉你在哪了吗
Mother!
母亲
I'm sorry.
对不起
I've done an awful thing.
我做了可怕的事
Snow?
白雪
What is it?
怎么了
I went to the blue fairy
我去找蓝仙子
and begged her to help,
求她帮忙
to save you with magic.
用魔法救你
But what she gave me?
但她给我的
It...
是...
it was dark magic.
是黑魔法
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表