And when you see what I have in here, you're gonna listen.
看了我的东西 你就得听我的劝
You're gonna believe every word I say.
相信我说的每句话
Yeah, right.
才怪
Okay. I'm listening.
说吧 我在听
There's a curse...
有一个魔咒
and it needs to be broken.
需要被打破
Emma is the key.
艾玛是关键
I was tasked with keeping her on track,
我的任务是让她做该做的事
and you, my friend,
而你 我的朋友
just got caught in the crossfire.
无意中被卷了进来
Now I'm gonna tell you a story,
现在 我要给你讲个故事
and at the end of it, you're gonna have to make a decision.
故事讲完 你要做出决定
Will you do the right thing...
你会做出正确
or not?
还是错误的决定
So...are you ready?
那么 准备好了吗
The number you are trying to reach is out of service.
您呼叫的电♥话♥暂时无法接通
If you think you've reached this message in error...
如果您误拨此号♥码...
Damn right, it's an error.
说的对 搞错了吧
Unless he set you up.
除非是个局
Hands above your head, please, Miss.
小姐 请举起手来
Wait. Why? Possession of stolen goods.
等等 什么情况 持有赃物
Left you holding.
东西交出来
I have nothing.
我什么都没拿啊
Sorry to tell you, but your boy took off.
很抱歉告诉你 你的男朋友跑了
Probably in Canada by now.
大概都到加拿大了
He called in a tip,
他打来电♥话♥告密
told us to take a look at the surveillance footage at the train station.
让我们看看火车站的监控录像
Give me the watch.
把手表拿来
Now!
快点
You know your rights?
知道你的权利吗
Yeah.
是的
Good girl. Turn around.
好姑娘 转身
Where's the rest of the watches?
其余的手表呢
They're gone.
都不见了
They're not coming back.
再也不会回来了
Let's go.
走吧
So it's just... in here somewhere?
就是说它在...这里的某一处了
Allegedly.
据说如此
Give me a boost, would you, love?
能举我一把吗 亲爱的
So I can't see what you're pocketing? No way.
这样我就看不见你偷了什么吗 没门
You give me a boost.
你举着我
Try something new, darling--
还有新招儿没 亲爱的
It's called trust.
这叫做信任
We do it side by side, and fast.
我们并肩战斗 速战速决
Who knows how long before the--
谁知道还有多久...
Someone's up.
有人醒了
Quickly. Get under something.
快点 躲起来
Hook?
虎克
Been a while.
有段时间没见了
Where'd you go?
你去哪了
Tried to lose myself.
试着迷失自我
It didn't work.
但是没用
I want to talk to you about Emma.
我想跟你聊聊艾玛的事
I hope you're not trying to reach out.
但愿你不是想去找她
I just--I feel like--if-- if I knew that she was okay,
我只是觉得...如果我知道她一切都好
I could move on.
就可以放下了
Is she?
她好吗
She will be. She got 11 months.
她会好的 她被判了11个月
That should be me. I should be doing that time.
本该是我 我才该去坐牢
No. We went over this. It's good.
不 我们已经说清楚了 这样很好
How's it good?
怎么就好了
It's a minimum security place in Phoenix,
她在凤♥凰♥城一座最低戒备监狱
and no, I am not going to tell you which one.
但我不会告诉你是哪座
She'll get out of there and she'll be fine.
她会出狱 她会没事
You keep your promise and steer clear,
你遵守诺言 离她远点
and she can have a good life.
她会过上很好的生活
She can do what she's supposed to do.
去做她该做的事
And if I can't be there for her, man,
如果我不能陪伴她 老兄
you gotta promise me that you will be.
请保证你会
I promise.
我保证
All right, then you should do something for me.
好 那你帮我办点事
I was able to fence the watches.
我把表都卖♥♥了
Don't judge me. I'm giving it all to her.
别说我 我要把这些都给她
And the car. I got a clean V.I.N. number for it,
还有车 我给它上了新的牌照
so it's legit.
现在是合法的了
I just...
我只是...
It'll feel like I'm there with her, you know?
它可以代替我陪她 明白吗
Money's not what she needs-- not for what's ahead.
她不需要钱 目前不需要
Can you just see that she gets it?
拜托你一定把这些给她 好吗
Sure.
好吧
And one more thing.
还有一件事
If anything changes,
如果情况发生变化
and she does her job,
她完成了她的任务
this insanity ends, and she's free--
这些破事都结束 她自♥由♥了...
I'll send you a postcard.
我会给你寄明信片的
I'm not what you think!
我不是你想的那种人
You're a thief, and you poisoned me,
你是个小偷 还给我下毒
so yeah, I'm pretty sure you're exactly what I think.
所以我很确定 你就是那种人
No. Look, you have a compass.
不是 你有只罗盘
I need it.
我需要它
I don't care what you need.
我不在乎你需要什么
No, for my son!
不 我是为了我儿子
To save my son!
为了救我儿子
Don't you have a family?
你没有家人吗
No!
没有
Because humans killed them all.
因为人类把他们全杀了
Nice security system.
保安系统不错
Efficient.
非常有效
No. No! No! No! No!
别别别
I can tell by your face you know what this is.
看你表情 你知道这是什么
Let me guess--it's dipped in some sort of poison.
我猜猜 这上面有毒
You have a compass.
你有只罗盘
I need it.
我需要它
You're gonna kill me either way.
反正你怎么都会杀了我
Go ahead.
杀吧
Kill me.
杀了我
You don't know me.
你不了解我
I know your kind.
我了解你们人类
They massacred us and destroyed our beans.
他们残杀我们 还毁掉了我们的魔豆
I heard it the other way.
我听说可不是这样
Because the victors get to tell the story.
成王败寇
Okay! Stop.
好吧 住手
Here.
给你
See?
看到了吧
I'm not the bad guy.
我不是坏人
Maybe you are telling the truth.
也许你说的是实话
Doesn't really matter.
但那并不重要
I have to go. Are there any more of you?
我得走了 你还有同伴吗
No.
没有
I'm alone.
只有我一个
What's this?
这是什么
Is this a bean?
是魔豆吗
Can this make a portal?
这个可以长出传送门吗
Not anymore.
不行了
It was destroyed, like the rest of them.
和其他魔豆一样 它已经被毁了
I wear it as a reminder--
我带着它是想提醒自己
a reminder that you're all killers.
不忘记你们都是杀手
You're wrong.
你错了
Go.
走吧
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表