And the Emma I know was great with Henry.
我们认识的艾玛跟亨利相处的很好
I was his parent for five minutes.
我做他妈妈才几天而已
And I was yours for five minutes, too,
我做你父亲也只有几天而已
But things are different now, for all of us.
但现在一切都改变了
"We don't have to go through any of it alone.
我们不用再独自承受这一切
We're family."
我们是一家人
Emma.
艾玛
I told you I could walk myself.
不是叫你不要来接我嘛
I know.
我知道
Something happened, and...
出事了 还有...
I want you to hear it from me first.
我想让你从我口中知道
What is it?
什么事
Come here.
过来
You have a visitor.
有访客
Who?
谁
You need to ask?
这还用问吗
What other friends do you have, dearie?
你还有别的朋友吗 亲爱的
You're no friend.
你不是我朋友
Have you come to relish my suffering?
你是来看笑话的吗
I thought you'd want someone to help raise your spirits.
我觉得你会希望有人来给你打气
Especially on a day like today.
尤其是像今天这样的日子
What's so special about today?
今天有什么特殊的
Snow white and prince charming's wedding, of course.
当然是白雪公主和白马王子的婚礼
Didn't you get an invitation?
你没收到邀请吗
Me neither.
我也没有
Still,
无论怎样
nice to be able to see them declare their twoo love
很高兴看到他们在全国人♥民♥面前
in front of their entire kingdom.
昭告他们的真爱
A happy ending after all.
大团圆结局啊
And because of you, there's nothing I can do to stop it.
就因为你 我没法阻止这一切
No way to harm them in this land ever again.
在这个世界再也没办法伤害他们
Yes.
没错
Yes, I suppose that's true...
没错 这倒是真的
In this land.
在这个世界不行
What?
什么
The deal I made was explicit.
我做的交易说得很清楚
You can never harm them in this land.
你在这个世界不能再伤害他们
Now were you to bring them to another land...
但如果你带他们去另一个世界
Well...
那样的话...
Told you I was your friend.
早说过我是你的朋友嘛
Father?
父亲
Bring my carriage.
准备马车
I have a wedding to get to.
我要去参加婚礼
You're back.
你回来了
So did you get what you wanted?
你得到想要的东西了吗
Yes.
得到了
My daughter's lost everything now.
我女儿失去了一切
Ah. Well, aren't you mom of the year?
你真是年度最佳母亲啊
I did what was needed.
我必须这样做
What about what I need?
那我要的东西呢
You promised you'd help me get my revenge on Rumplestiltskin.
你答应过帮我找朗普斯金报仇
And I've already started.
我已经开始了
Or didn't you notice the little gift I left you
没看到你船舱里我留给你的
in the hold of your ship?
小礼物吗
A gift?
礼物
What is it?
是什么
Not "What."
不是物
"Who."
是人
Who's that?
这是谁
Someone privy to storybrooke's deepest secrets,
一个对童话镇的秘密无所不知的人
including Rumplestiltskin's,
包括朗普斯金的秘密
Someone who can help us determine his weaknesses here.
此人能帮我们确定他的软肋在哪里
Can't you, Dr. Hopper?
对吗 和普医生
If that's him, then who did you kill?
他在这里 那你杀的人是谁
How do I know? It's my first day in town.
我怎么知道 我头一天来这镇子
You disguised the body to look like him.
你将尸体伪装成他的样子
If death wasn't punishment enough...
杀了他还不够狠...
Marvelous work.
干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Now you'll have all the knowledge you'll need.
你现在能了解任何需要的信息
It may take some work...
可能要费些周折
But this cricket will chirp.
但蟋蟀终究会叫的
That he will.
他会的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表