Did you follow me?
你跟踪我了吗
Are you like me?
你是不是跟我一样
Magical? No.
也有魔法吗 不是
I'm quite human.
我完完全全是人类
But forget for a second why I'm here and who I am
暂时别管我是谁以及我为什么来这儿
and instead ask yourself the more important question--
问问你自己更重要的问题
How?
我怎么来的
My cancer was a death sentence, remember?
当时我得了癌症就快死了 记得吗
Yet... here I am.
但是 我现在却活得好好的
The Dragon.
龙
The liquid in the bottle-- it worked.
瓶子里的药水起效了
It cured me, August.
它治好了我 奥古斯特
And it can cure you, too.
它也能治好你
I still have some of it left.
我还剩了些药水
The bottle's in my apartment in New York.
那瓶子在我纽约的公♥寓♥里
You can go get it.
你可以去拿
All I ask...
我仅仅要求
is that you leave Storybrooke now
你马上离开童话镇
and never return.
永远不要回来
Neal.
是尼尔
You're the fiancee.
你就是那个未婚妻
Are you and Neal here for the magic?
你和尼尔是为了魔法而来吗
Are you two trying to take the magic from Storybrooke?
你们想夺走童话镇的魔法吗
Neal has nothing to do with any of this, okay?
尼尔跟这一切都没关系
He knows as much as you do.
他知道的不比你多
Actually, now you know a lot more.
实际上 现在你比他知道的多
So do we have a deal?
你同意我的条件吗
I can't leave without knowing what you're doing here.
不弄清你到底是来做什么的 我不能走
Sure, you can.
你当然能
And you will.
你也会走
You're the same man I left in a Hong Kong gutter--
你还是我丢在香港贫民窟的那个人
a man willing to do anything to save himself.
一个为了保命 任何事都能做的人
And that's what I'm offering, August.
这就是我要提供给你的 奥古斯特
Salvation.
保命的方法
You know, I'm all set on towels...
实际上 我有毛巾的
if that's why you're here.
如果你是为此而来的话
I air dry.
我把它晾干了
I'm here because I realized why you look so familiar to me.
我来是因为我知道你为什么这么面熟了
It's because we have met before, haven't we?
因为我们之前的确见过 对吗
Owen.
欧文
I kept this all these years as a reminder
这么多年我一直留着这个
of our time together.
纪念我们在一起的时光
You were just a boy when you gave this to me.
你给我这个的时候 还只是个小男孩
Now look at you,
看看你
all grown up.
长大了
No wonder I didn't recognize you.
怪不得我认不出你来
Yeah, but I-I recognized you,
但我认得出你来
because you look exactly the same, Regina.
因为你跟当时一模一样 瑞金娜
It's as if no time has passed for you.
就好像时光没在你身上留下痕迹
Monthly juice cleanse.
每月一次果汁节食
Does wonders for the skin.
能保养皮肤 效果神奇
You could've come to me, Owen.
你可以来找我的 欧文
You could've told me who you were and why you're here.
你可以告诉我你是谁 为什么来这儿
Well, I-I think you know why I'm here.
我想你很清楚我为什么跑来
I honestly don't.
我真不知道
I'm looking for my father.
我来找我爸爸
Your father?
你♥爸♥爸
He left shortly after you did. I never saw him again.
你离开没多久 他也离开了 我再没见过他
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Be that as it may, it's the truth.
随你信不信 这是事实
People don't just disappear, Regina.
人不会轻易人间蒸发 瑞金娜
Scared little boys tend to have overactive imaginations.
吓坏的孩子想象力都会异常丰富
Well, I'm not a scared little boy anymore, madame mayor.
我已经不是那个吓坏的小男孩了 镇长女士
It's taken me a long time to get back here.
我花了这么多年 才回到这里
I'm not leaving without my father.
找不到爸爸 我是不会离开的
I'm afraid you are,
恐怕你必须走了
because he's not here.
因为他真的不在这里
I'll let granny know that you'll be checking out tomorrow.
我会告诉外婆 你明天就退房♥
Or what?
否则怎样
Contrary to what you might think,
和你想的恰恰相反
people can just disappear.
人是可以人间蒸发的
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
Our children make their own decisions, Marco.
孩子们会做出自己的选择 马可
You can't blame yourself for anything that's happened.
你不该为发生的事自责
Yes, I can.
是我的错
And you should blame me, too.
而且你也该怪我
The wardrobe I built for you.
我为你制♥造♥的那个衣柜
The one that transported Emma to this world--
就是将艾玛传送到这里的那个衣柜
she did not go alone.
她不是独自前来的
Of course she did.
怎么可能
The wardrobe only had enough magic to transport one person.
衣柜的魔法只够传送一个人
No, that was a lie I made the blue fairy tell you.
不 是我让蓝仙子骗了你
It had enough magic to transport two,
其实衣柜的魔法是够传送两个人的
And it did--
而且也确实传送了两个人
Your daughter...
一个是你女儿
and my son... Pinocchio.
另一个是我儿子 匹诺曹
I could have gone with her?
我本可以和她一起来吗
With Emma?
陪着艾玛
There is no apology I could give
再多的道歉
that could ever make up for what I did.
也无法弥补我做的错事
But I am so sorry.
但我真的很抱歉
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
What are you doing? He's apologizing.
你干什么 他已经道歉了
No, no, that's okay. I deserve that.
不不 没事 是我活该
No, that wasn't me.
不 这不是我
Marco, I am so sorry.
马可 对不起
I'm not myself.
我失控了
You just made a mistake.
你是犯了错
I would have done the same thing for my child.
但我为了自己的孩子也会做同样的事
I forgive you. You were protecting your son.
我原谅你了 你只是想保护你儿子
No.
不
I burdened him with a weight no child should have to bear,
我给了他一副孩子不该承担的重担
and I called it love.
还自认为那是爱
Your photograph is on the desk.
你的照片在桌上
Do not forget to take it when you leave.
走的时候别忘了拿
I'm not going anywhere until I get the truth.
不得到真♥相♥ 我绝不离开
Interesting choice of words
你谎称自己生病
from someone who lied about being sick.
却还说要寻求真♥相♥
You're right. I don't have cancer.
你说的没错 我没得癌症
And yet you sought me out.
可你还是找到了我
I've been searching for someone like you for a very long time.
为了找你这样的人 我已经找很久了
For magic.
为了魔法
It's rare in this world--
它世间罕见
So rare most would say it's... fiction.
以致很多人认为 它是虚幻的
But not you.
可你不这么认为
Not me.
没错
But finding it?
可要找到它
That has not been easy.
还真是不容易
I found a world full of frauds...
这世上满是些江湖骗子
until you.
直到我找到了你
I've analyzed the contents of this bottle
我分♥析♥过瓶子里的物质
with the most sophisticated techniques available to man.
用的都是人类现有的最先进的技术
You know what I found?
知道我发现了什么吗
Nothing.
一无所获
So I'm a fraud, too.
那我也是江湖骗子喽
No.
不
Literally nothing.
是真的 毫无发现
The liquid in this bottle doesn't contain
瓶子里液体的组成成分
a single element found in this world.
不含任何已知元素
Can you explain that?
你能解释一下吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表