Yeah, there you go. That's it. A little tighter.
对 就这样 再紧一点
Now pull the loops as tight as you can.
现在尽量拉紧圆结
Look at that. Huh?
瞧瞧
I mean, it's not bad for your first one.
第一次做成这样很不错了
Green and red, like Luke and Darth's lightsabers.
绿色和红色 就像卢克和维达的光剑
Here is one for your collection.
这个给你收藏
Your, uh, grandpa taught me how to make these when I was your age.
我像你这么大时 你爷爷教我做了这个
You're giving it to me? It's mine now?
你要把这个给我了吗
You weren't very good at this when you were my age, were you?
你像我这么大时 手还挺笨的啊
All right, smart guy.
好啦 聪明的小家伙
Yeah, time to get dinner started.
该吃晚饭了
What is that?
怎么回事
Probably an electrical storm.
大概是雷暴
Put the fire out.
把火熄了
Get in the tent!
快进帐篷
Dad!
爸爸
Owen?
欧文
We'll be all right, kid.
孩子 我们会没事的
What kind of storm was that?
这是哪门子风暴啊
It's a big one.
大风暴
The highway should be just over that ridge,
山那边应该有条公路
and then we'll get a ride to the nearest town.
然后我们可以搭车去最近的小镇
Dad?
爸爸
That's what you get for camping in the boonies, I guess.
这大概就是在郊外露营的下场吧
Dad. What?
爸爸 怎么了
Look.
看
This is impossible.
不可能
We drove through here yesterday.
我们昨天开车经过这里
There was nothing here.
当时还什么都没有
It's like...
简直就像
someone dropped a town right on top of us.
天上掉下个小镇来
You need some help?
你们需要帮忙吗
You two look lost.
你们好像迷路了
Who are you?
你是谁
What is this place?
这是哪里
Name's Graham. I'm the sheriff.
我叫格兰姆 是警长
Welcome to Storybrooke.
欢迎来到童话镇
I did it.
我做到了
I won.
我赢了
That should hold you.
这样应该能固定住了
I cannot believe you put me on the early shift.
真不敢相信 你居然让我上早班
Not my fault you stayed out all night.
你一夜不回家又不是我的错
When I put over easy on the menu,
我在菜单上写双面煎蛋[双关:轻佻]
I was talking about the eggs!
指的是煎蛋
Morning, Madame Mayor.
早上好 镇长女士
Good morning, Crick--
早上好 小蟋...
Dr. Hopper.
和普医生
Beautiful day, isn't it?
美好的一天啊 对吧
Yes.
是的
Yes, it is.
一点没错
As we build our birdhouses,
搭建鸟舍的时候
remember, what you're making is a home, not a cage.
记住 你做的是一个家 不是笼子
A bird is free and will do what it will.
鸟儿是自♥由♥自在的
This is for them, not us.
鸟舍是为它们做的 不是为我们
They're loyal creatures.
他们是忠诚的动物
If you love them, and they love you,
如果你爱它们 它们也爱你们
they will always find you.
它们总能找到你的
We'll pick this up after recess. No running.
休息之后我们继续 不许跑
Miss Mills.
米尔斯女士
What are you doing here?
有什么事吗
Refresh my memory.
提醒我一下
How long have you been a teacher here?
你在这里做多久老师了
I... I'm not sure. As long as I can remember.
我也不确定 我有记忆以来一直是
Come with me.
跟我来
Why are we in the hospital?
我们为什么来医院
Tell me. Do you know this man?
告诉我 你认识这个男人吗
No.
不认识
Why? Who is he?
怎么了 他是谁
He's a John Doe, a coma patient.
他是个无名氏 一个昏迷的病人
No one's claimed him.
没人认识他
Maybe someday he'll wake up.
也许有一天他会醒来
Maybe someone who loves him will find him.
也许爱他的人会找到他
That would be nice for him.
那样最好了
But I wouldn't count on it.
但我看不大可能
Good morning, Mayor.
早上好 镇长
That uniform suits you nicely, sheriff.
警长 你穿制♥服♥真好看
So... well-fitted.
那么 合身
Want me to come over later?
晚些时候想让我过去吗
Hey!
你好
You like apple pancakes, too?
你也喜欢苹果煎薄饼吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Whose child is this?
这是谁的孩子
Is he yours?
是你的吗
Mine? No.
我的 不是
I was never so lucky.
我可没这份福气
He's mine.
他是我儿子
And you'll have to excuse him.
请见谅
His manners are a little rough around the edges.
这孩子有时候不太懂事
I'm, uh, Kurt Flynn.
我是科特·弗林
Sorry to interrupt your breakfast,
抱歉打扰你吃早餐
but we're, uh, looking to rent a hotel room for the night.
但是 我们在找旅馆过夜
Why would you need a hotel room?
你们为什么需要住旅店
The same reason that most people need one.
和正常人要住旅馆的原因一样
We need a place to sleep.
需要个地方睡觉
Would you excuse me for a moment?
抱歉 我们失陪一下
Graham.
格兰姆
I got a room for you.
我有空房♥间
Who the hell are those people?
他们俩是谁
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
They just showed up.
他们就突然出现了
They were camping in the woods near the toll bridge.
他们在老收费桥附近露营
I was just as surprised to see them as you are.
我见到他们时 也很惊讶
I don't like surprises, sheriff.
我不喜欢惊喜 警长
I find them threatening.
我觉得他们很危险
And do you know what happens when I feel threatened?
你知道我觉得危险时会发生什么吗
Bad things.
不好的事情
Black always was your color.
黑色一直很衬你
I'm here to bury my mother.
我是来埋葬我母亲的
So if you've come to gloat I came...
如果你是来幸灾乐祸的 我是来
to pay my respects.
表示哀悼的
We had our differences,
我们虽有分歧
but Cora will always have a place in my heart.
但是柯拉在我心里始终是有位置的
You killed her to save your own life.
你为救自己而杀了她
Sadly, desperate times call for desperate measures.
可惜 走投无路时只能不顾一切
Like getting Mary Margaret to trick me
比如让玛丽·玛格丽特骗我
into killing my own mother?
让我杀了自己的母亲
You may be able to hide behind your dagger,
你也许能躲在匕♥首♥之后
but she can't.
但她不能
She's going to die for what she did.
她要为自己的所作所为而死
Oh, come on.
别这样
We both know killing her
我们都知道 杀了她
will cost you the thing you want most--
会让你失去你最想要的人
Henry.
亨利
Why don't you just give up this obsession with vengeance?
你怎么就不能放弃对复仇的执念呢
You know it can never make you happy.
你知道这样你永远都不会快乐
Yes, it will.
不 我会快乐的
You had a whole curse worth of vengeance,
你用一个咒语来复仇
and what did it get you?
又是什么结果呢
A gaping hole in your heart.
在心里留了个洞
That was your curse.
那是你的诅咒
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表