It's, um...
真是...
It's very beautiful.
真是太漂亮了
So what's the occasion?
今天是什么日子
The occasion is us.
我们在一起的日子
We haven't really gotten out much
童话镇觉醒之后
since Storybrooke awakened,
我们都没怎么出门
so I thought we should see it together.
所以我想我们应该一起出去转转
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't get your hopes up.
别抱太大的希望
The nightlife is extremely limited.
这里的夜生活很有限
No. That's not what I meant.
不 我不是谢这个
Thank you for... for what you're doing.
谢谢你 你所做的一切
For how you're changing.
谢谢你做出改变
Okay, 'stiltskin, I want my ax.
朗普斯金 我要我的斧头
I'm sorry, but we're closed.
抱歉 我们打烊了
It's mine. Give it to me.
那是我的 把它给我
And yet, still closed.
可我们还是打烊了
Just 'cause you possess something don't mean it's yours.
你拥有的东西未必是你的
Nothing in this shop belongs to you.
这间店里的东西都不是你的
And you?
至于你
How can you be with such a monster?
你怎么能和这么个怪物在一起
Or maybe you're just another possession, too.
或许你也不过是他拥有的一件物品
How...
你
dare you?!
好大胆
You want your ax?
你想要你的斧头
Fine!
好啊
Rumplestiltskin!
朗普斯金
You can have it...
我可以给你
buried in your chest!
我要把它砍进你的胸膛
Stop!
住手
Stop! This isn't you anymore!
住手 你变得不像你自己了
Oh, it's me, dearie.
就是我 亲爱的
Always has been, always will be.
自始至终 永不改变
Milah?
米拉
Bae?
小比
I'm home.
我回来了
Bae. Papa?
小比 爸爸
Where's mom?
妈妈去哪里了
Well, she probably just... lost track of time.
她可能只是忘了时间
Grab your cloak.
穿上你的斗篷
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
Ahoy, my three mates!
豹子[三个骰子点数一致]
Milah.
米拉
Milah.
米拉
It's time to go.
该回去了
Good. So go.
好 那你回去吧
Who's this?
这位是谁
Ah, it's no one.
不是谁
It's just my husband.
我丈夫罢了
Oh. Well, he's a tad taller than you described.
他比你说的要高那么一点嘛
Please. You have responsibilities.
求你了 你还要承担责任
You mean like being a man and fighting in the ogre wars?
你是说像个男人那样 参加食人魔战争吗
Other wives became honored widows
别人的妻子都成了受人尊敬的遗孀
while I became lashed to the village coward.
我却跟你这个村庄懦夫捆在了一起
I need a break.
我需要放松一下
Run home, Rumple.
跑回家吧 朗普
It's what you're good at.
你不就会逃跑吗
Mama?
妈妈
Bae.
小比
You were supposed to wait outside, son.
不是让你等在外面吗 孩子
You don't really
你不是真的
wish I'd died...
希望我死在
during the ogre wars, do you?
食人魔的战争里 对吗
I wish you'd fought.
我希望你能去战斗
Don't you?
你不想吗
Well, I- I'm alive,
我还活着
and I'm here with you,
还在你身边
with Bae.
和小比在一起
This isn't a life,
这不是生活
not for me.
不是我想要的
Why can't we just leave?
我们为什么不离开呢
W-we've talked about that.
我们已经谈过了
You don't have to be the village coward.
你也不必做村庄懦夫
We could start again,
我们可以再从头开始
go somewhere no one knows us,
去一个没人认识我们的地方
see... the whole world beyond this village.
你瞧 在这村庄外还有大千世界
I know this wasn't the life you wanted,
我知道这不是你想要的生活
but it-- it can be good...
但这里也...
here.
不错
At least try,
至少试一下吧
if not for me, then...
即使不为了我 也...
for Bae.
为了小比
Okay.
好吧
I'll try.
我会试试的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was, uh, gonna make you breakfast.
我准备为你做早餐
No. In-- in the basement.
不 我是指在地下室里
I saw you practicing magic.
我看见你在施魔法
Want some breakfast?
想吃点早餐吗
No, we need to talk about this.
不 我们需要谈谈这件事
It was just a couple of spells. Nothing to be concerned about.
只是几个咒语罢了 你不必担心
Okay, then be honest with me.
那就实话告诉我
Why did you bring magic here?
你为什么要带魔法到这里来
I've told you. Magic is power.
我告诉过你 魔法就是力量
Why do you need it?
你为什么需要它
Tell me.
告诉我
You don't need power, Rumple. You need courage...
你不需要力量 朗普 你需要勇气
to let me in.
让我了解你的内心
Rumplestiltskin, you need to get to the docks now.
朗普斯金 你得马上去码头
The docks? Why?
码头 为什么
The men who came into port last week-- they've taken Milah.
那伙上周进港的男人 他们带走了米拉
They're setting sail. You must hurry.
他们要起航了 你得快点
On your feet for the captain.
站起来见船长
I- I remember you, f-from the bar.
我记得你 你当时也在酒吧
It's always nice to make an impression.
能让人记住可真不错
Where are my manners?
我太失礼了
We haven't been formally introduced.
我们还没正式做过介绍
Killian Jones.
基利安·琼斯
Now what are you doing aboard my ship?
你登上我的船要做什么
You have my wife.
你带走了我的妻子
I've had many a man's wife.
我带走过很多人的妻子
No, you-- you see, we-- we have a son,
不 我们有个儿子
and he needs his mother.
他需要他的母亲
And see, I have a ship full of men who need... companionship.
可我这儿一船的男人还需要人陪伴呢
I-I'm begging you.
求你了
Please let her go.
请你放她走
I'm not much for bartering.
我这人不喜欢讨价还价
That said,
不过
I do consider myself an honorable man,
我认为我自己是一个值得尊敬
a man with a code. So...
有原则的人 所以
If you truly want your wife back...
如果你真想要回你妻子
all you have to do is take her.
你只要有本事带她走就行
Never been in a duel before, I take it?
你从来没跟人决斗过吧
Well, it's quite simple, really.
这其实很简单的
The pointy end goes in the other guy.
把尖的那端刺向你的对手就行了
Go on.
来啊
Pick it up.
把它捡起来
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants,
一个不愿为其所求而战的男人
deserves what he gets.
活该落得如此下场
Please, sir.
求您了 先生
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表