Only I can return you to your regal self.
只有我才能让你恢复到皇后的模样
Hold on.
等等
What's the price?
代价是什么
Mm, boring matter of state.
又是这老生常谈
I need you to cut off all trade with King George's realm.
我要你中断与乔治王疆域全部的贸易往来
King George? Why?
乔治王 为什么
I need him bankrupt. What's it to you?
我要他一贫如洗 你有什么意见
Okay, fine, fine. Just do it.
好吧 行 为我施咒吧
Time is of the essence.
时间不等人
I don't feel any different...
我没觉得有什么不同
other than these ghastly rags.
只不过身上披了几块吓人的破布
This is what the world will see.
这才是世人眼中的你
Excellent.
太棒了
About as regal as a potato.
真是个货真价实的村姑
Careful, dearie.
小心了 亲爱的
A queen striding amongst peasants
皇后混入乡下人中
might not like what she hears.
可能会听到很多逆耳之言
Won't matter.
无所谓了
When I'm done,
等我杀了白雪公主
they'll be singing my praises
他们会围在她
over her smoldering, villainous remains.
灰败肮脏的尸首旁 为我唱赞歌♥
Good morning, Henry.
早上好 亨利
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I've missed you.
我想你了
And I wanted to show you something.
还想给你看样东西
Emma and Mary Margaret and David
艾玛 玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维
have been keeping this from you, darling.
一直瞒着你这件事 亲爱的
They've been growing magic beans in secret.
他们在悄悄地种植魔豆
They wanna take you to the Enchanted Forest...
他们要把你带去魔法森林
without me.
并把我撇下
Maybe we're all going
也许我们都能回去
and they just haven't told you yet?
只是他们还没告诉你罢了
No, they... they won't let me help.
不 他们不会让我插手的
They don't see the good in me-- the good you've seen.
他们看不见我善良的一面 但你看得见
They only see the evil queen, which...
他们眼中只有巫后
they made me.
但那全是拜他们所赐
And I don't wanna be that anymore.
可我再也不想做巫后了
This is my chance to go back and start over,
这是我重回故土 改过自新的机会
for me to be the hero.
这一次 我能成为英雄
And you'd like that, right?
这不是你希望的吗
I-I'd love it.
当然了
Here's how it will work.
我们这么办
There's a fail-safe built into the curse.
我的诅咒中有一个防故障装置
A trigger.
一个触发器
Like a self-destruct button?
你是说自我毁灭按钮吗
Like you never did it?
按下它 一切恢复原状
Yes.
是的
It's the next best thing to turning back time.
就和时光倒流一样
That's amazing. What happens to Storybrooke?
太神奇了 但童话镇呢
It disappears.
它会消失
Forever.
永远消失
And no need to worry, dear.
别担心 亲爱的
We can get away first.
我们可以首先离开
Back to the enchanted forest,
回到魔法森林
Using this.
使用这个
But w-what about everyone else?
但是其他人怎么办
They die.
他们会死
What?
什么
I don't have any of other choice.
我没有别的选择
As long as there are other people in our lives,
只要我们的生活中有别人
you can never fully be mine.
你就不会完全属于我
You loved me once.
你曾爱过我
With them gone, you'll love me again.
他们死了 你会重新爱我
And you can see me for what I truly am--
你会看到真实的我
A hero.
一个英雄
Not if you kill everyone. You're a villain.
如果你杀了所有人 你就是坏人了
Me? They're the ones that have been keeping us apart.
我吗 是他们把我们拆散的
They're the villains.
他们才是坏人
How can I ever love anybody who would do such horrible things?
我怎么能爱一个会做这种坏事的人呢
Why would you even tell me this?
你为什么要告诉我呢
Because I don't have anyone else to talk to.
因为我没有别人倾诉
Well, I'm gonna stop you.
我会阻止你
Everything I just said will come to pass.
我刚说的都会实现
Never. Why would I let you do any of this?
绝不会 我为什么会让你那么做
Because you won't remember a thing.
因为你都不记得了
Mom. What are you doing here?
妈妈 你来干什么
Just came to say hello.
来跟你打招呼
I've missed you.
我很想你
Why don't you show me that bird feeder?
向我展示一下那个喂鸟器吧
I'm sure it'll make the birds very happy.
鸟儿肯定会很高兴的
Step right up, folks. Step right up.
快过来 伙计们 快过来
Try your luck, folks. Try your luck.
碰碰运气 伙计们 碰碰运气
Here we go! Come on, now. Don't be shy.
开始吧 快过来 别害羞
That...
那是
That--that's the queen.
那...那是王后
The evil queen!
恶毒的巫后
Step right up and sink an arrow into her heart!
快过来 用箭射穿她的心脏
That's not right.
怎么能这样
Well, it's fixed, actually.
其实这游戏是赢不了的
You--you can't hit the queen in the heart...
你没法射中巫后的心脏
Because she ain't got one!
因为她根本没有心
Kill the evil queen!
杀了巫后
Kill the queen! Yeah!
杀了巫后
Kill her! Yeah!
杀了她
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做
She's your queen!
她是你们的皇后
Snow White should be our queen.
白雪公主才是我们的皇后
Snow White's a bandit, a murderer and a menace.
白雪公主是个强盗 杀人犯和威胁
Lies! The queen's evil.
胡说 巫后才是邪恶的
But you don't know her.
但你不了解她
Thank my lucky stars for that.
谢天谢地我不了解她
Let's burn her! Yeah!
我们烧了她 好啊
See how she enjoys that!
看看她喜不喜欢这样
No! No! No! This is treason!
不不 这是叛国罪
I won't stand for it!
我不会允许的
Out of the way!
让开
Move! Move it!
走开 快走开
It's about time. Where were you?
总算来了 你们哪去了
You do this?
这是你做的吗
Of course not. I was trying to stop it.
当然不是 我在阻止这闹剧
That what it looks like to you?
你觉得是这样吗
Looks to me like some dirty slag
依我看是一些贱民
is defacing an effigy of our queen.
在丑♥化♥我们皇后的形象
Though, fair play to you, Miss.
不过你做的不错 小姐
It looks just like her.
这和她很像
How dare you!
好大的胆子
I'll have your head for that, Rivers.
我要让你为此掉脑袋 里弗斯
She knows your name.
她知道你的名字
How dare you address the knight of the queen's guard thusly.
你怎么敢这么跟皇后的骑士说话
I know your names, you idiots,
我知道你们的名字 傻子
because I am the queen.
因为我就是皇后
I-I am the queen. Oh!
我是皇后
I-I can prove it!
我能证明
Let go of me! Berkley!
放开我 伯克利
Captain.
船长
You look like you've had a rough time.
你似乎受苦了
Indeed, I have.
的确
I've come to ask you for your protection.
我来是寻求你的保护
From Gold?
躲戈登吗
I'm surprised you'd show your face in this town,
没想到你居然会来这儿
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表