No, really. I don't even know what you guys...
真的 我都不知道你们...
M-mister--Mr. Gold,
戈登先生
I'm... I'm so sorry about what happened back there. I...
刚刚的事 真的很抱歉
I-I didn't know that you two were still together.
我不知道你们俩还在一起
We're not.
我们没有
Oh, so we're good then, right?
那我们没事了吧
There's no hard feelings?
你不生气吧
You know, I have tried so hard
要知道 我十分努力地
to be on my best behavior.
做个好人
But I guess there's no point now.
但现在也毫无意义了
So no one can hear you scream.
这样就没人能听见你尖叫了
Looks like you won't be needing that bow anymore.
看来你再也不需要那把弓了
Actually, I think I'll hold onto it.
实际上 我还是留着吧
You never know.
世事难料
Could come in handy someday.
也许哪天派得上用场
Well, uh, if you don't need me for anything else,
如果你没有什么事了
good night, Rumplestiltskin.
那就晚安了 朗普斯金
No, wait.
等下
There is something else.
还有件事
Temper your excitement, dearie.
别太过激动了 亲爱的
This is merely another room for you to clean.
这不过又是一间要打扫的房♥间
It's... It's beautiful.
这太漂亮了
There's more books in here than I could read in a lifetime.
这里有我一辈子都读不完的书
Well, I hope you can clean faster than you can read.
我希望你打扫能比读书快
Did you do all this for me?
这都是为了我吗
I better not see a single speck of dust
别让我看见有一点灰
gathering on any of these books.
积落在这些书上
What are you smiling at? I'm serious.
你在笑什么 我是认真的
You're not who I thought you were.
你和我想的不一样
And I'm glad.
我很高兴
I should have done this to you a long time ago.
我很久以前就该这么做了
Lacey.
莱茜
So it is true then,
那么他们说的有关你的事
what they say about you.
都是真的
Yes. It's all true.
是的 都是真的
You are... You are not who I thought you were.
你...和我想的不一样
And I'm glad.
我很高兴
You really are as dark as people say.
你真的像人们说的那样邪恶
Darker, dearie.
更邪恶 亲爱的
Much darker.
邪恶得多
What, did you tranquilize him?
你给他注射了镇定剂吗
I just gave him a couple bourbons.
我只是给他喝了一点波本威士忌
Kid's a real lightweight.
他酒量真小
Sounds like you guys had a full day.
看来你俩这一天很充实
Spent most of it at the park.
大部分时间都在公园里
He's getting pretty good with those wooden swords.
他木剑耍得越来越好了
I guess that makes sense,
我想这很正常
considering where his family's from.
家族传统嘛
What?
怎么了
You ever thought about going back?
你想过回去吗
Back where?
回去哪里
Home. Where we're from.
家 我们来的地方
I spend most of my life trying to forget that place.
我花了大半辈子想要忘记那个地方
I didn't exactly have a fairy-tale childhood.
我的童年可不像童话般美好
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Why do you ask?
你为什么这么问
No reason.
没理由
August came by the park today.
奥古斯特今天来公园了
He and Henry seemed to really hit it off.
他和亨利挺合得来
I just gonna...take a while to get used to.
这我得好好适应一下
You know, I gotta say, he's actually a lot cooler as a kid.
我得说 他作为孩子要好多了
Steals less of my money.
不偷我的钱了
He'd be way cooler if he could remember what he was trying to
如果他能记得之前想要警告我们什么
warn us about before he got...
就更好了 可是他
Rebooted?
重启了吗
"Storybrooke isn't safe"? Isn't safe from who?
"童话镇有危险" 谁带来的危险
Well, he always had a knack for being cryptic.
他总是够搞得神神秘秘
Don't worry about it. You'll figure it out.
别担心 你会知道的
If there's one thing I know about you,
如果说我了解你什么
you don't stop till you find what you're looking for.
那就是你不达目的誓不罢休
Hey, beautiful.
美人儿
We all good?
都好吧
Better than good.
好到不能再好
Now should we unwrap the package?
我们拆包裹吧
You think he'll cooperate?
你觉得他会合作吗
Wouldn't worry about that. From what I know of him,
不用担心 就我对他的了解
I don't think he'll need much convincing to help us.
不需多说什么他就会帮我们
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Because if there's one person you can always count on
如果说你能指望谁
to do your dirty work...
去替你干坏事
It's a pirate.
那就是海盗了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表