this is coming off.
我就把这个摘下来
Yeah, well, you can have this one instead.
你可以换上这个
what the hell is that?
这是什么玩意儿
I don't know. Regina had it on her.
不知道 瑞金娜身上找到的
I'll send it back with the rest of the data.
我把这个和其余数据一起送回去
I think the home office is gonna have a field day
总部拿到我们目前收集到的一切
with everything we collected so far.
肯定会乐疯的
I still have one more thing that I have to do.
我还有一件事要做
Make it quick. We'll be getting our instructions soon.
快点 我们很快就会收到指示了
Oh, this isn't gonna take long.
用不了多久的
Whatever they're offering you, it's not worth it.
不管他们答应给你什么 都不值得
Well, considering they're offering to have me kill Rumplestiltskin,
考虑到他们答应让我杀掉朗普斯金
I'd say it is.
我觉得挺值得
And you actually trust them?
你居然相信他们
You don't even know who you're working for.
你都不知道你在为谁卖♥♥命
Good morning, Regina.
早上好 瑞金娜
This part of your mission?
这是你任务的一部分吗
No.
不是
No, this is--
这是...
this is personal.
这是私人恩怨
See, this...
这个...
is about my father.
是为了我父亲
I already told you, he left town.
我已经跟你说了 他离开了
Yet he never came to find his only son.
却从未去寻找他唯一的儿子
Look, uh, would you mind lending me a hand?
你能借我一臂之力吗
And... preferably your good one.
最好是你完整的那只
Sorry, mate. Gonna have to say no.
抱歉 伙计 不行
When you're interested in killing Rumplestiltskin
等你打算杀掉朗普斯金
and not torturing the queen, find me.
而不是折磨巫后时 再来找我
Well, I guess it's just me and you.
看来只剩你和我了
Is that supposed to frighten me?
我该害怕那玩意儿吗
Well...it should.
是的
You see, this is how we deal...
你看 我们就是这样对付
with your kind.
你们这种人的
And, yes, it's going to be...
这个过程...
unpleasant.
会很难受
Now...
不过...
exactly how unpleasant--
到底有多难受
Well...
那个嘛
That depends...
那就取决于
on you.
你自己了
Now...
好了
Where is my father?
我父亲在哪
I brought as much as I could.
我尽可能多拿了
And your parents don't suspect anything?
你父母没起疑吗
They're grown-ups.
他们是成年人
They can't see anything that's not right in front of them.
不摆在他们眼皮底下他们就看不到
We can't, can we?
我们看不到 是吗
Please, father. Let me explain.
求求你 父亲 请让我解释
How long have you been hiding in my house?
你在我们家躲了多久了
Only a few weeks, father. He was hungry on the streets.
只有几周 父亲 他在街上挨饿
I was talking to him. Where's your family?
我在跟他说话 你的家人在哪
My mother died.
我母亲死了
My father...
我父亲
he's dead, too.
他也死了
Look, I'm sorry. I-I'll leave right away, sir.
非常抱歉 我这就离开 先生
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不能去
The streets are no place for a boy.
小男孩不该在街上流浪
Please, don't send me to the workhouse.
求你了 别送我去济贫院
We'll do nothing of the sort.
我们不会那么做的
You'll stay... right here.
你就留在 这里
What?
什么
Welcome to our home.
欢迎住进我们家
I need to search your room. For real this time.
我要搜查你的房♥间 这次是认真的
You wanna tell me what this is about, sheriff?
警长 能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Where's your fiancee?
你未婚妻呢
She's... on a run. What do you think she did this time?
她去跑步了 你这次又觉得她做了什么
Regina's gone missing.
瑞金娜失踪了
And you think she...
你觉得她
You're--you're still on Tamara?
你还在针对塔玛拉
You gotta be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
She came to town to support me, her fiance.
她来童话镇 是为支持她未婚夫
She's not a kidnapper.
她不是绑匪
Where'd she go running?
她在哪里跑步
The same place she goes every morning--the woods.
每天早晨都一样 树林
How long she been gone?
出去多久了
Couple of hours.
几小时
Does it matter? She's training for a marathon.
这重要吗 她在为马拉松做准备
If she runs in the woods, then why did she track sand in here?
如果她在树林里跑步 怎么会把沙子带进来
Maybe she likes to run along the beach instead.
也许她现在该去沙滩跑步了
What does that prove? That she lied to you.
能证明什么呢 她对你撒谎了
If she lied about this,
如果她这事骗了你
then you can bet she's lied about other things, too.
那其他事她肯定也撒谎了
Maybe she just likes to run on the beach.
也许她只是喜欢在沙滩跑步
One way to find out.
有个办法能搞清楚
Bae. Come to the window.
小比 到窗口来
What is it?
怎么了
The shadow? Is it coming tonight?
影子 今晚会来吗
Oh, I hope so.
我希望会
The... What?
什么东西
A few weeks ago, right about the time you got here,
几周前 差不多你到这里的时候
this... shadow-- it came to the window,
这个影子 来到窗前
only it's not attached to a body.
但它却没有连着谁的身体
And it can do so many wonderful things like--
它可以做好多有趣的事 比如
Like change its shape and fly and travel between worlds.
比如改变形状 飞翔 在不同世界间穿梭
And do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because it has magic.
因为它有魔法
Whatever you do,
不论如何
promise me you'll never open that window again.
答应我你绝不会再打开窗户
Promise me you won't talk to the shadow.
答应我你不会再和影子说话
Don't be silly.
别傻了
Magic is dangerous.
魔法很危险
It always comes with a price.
永远有代价
You're just saying that 'cause you don't believe.
你这么说是因为你不相信
No. I do believe.
不 我相信
That's the point. I've seen magic.
这才是关键 我亲眼见过魔法
I come from another land--
我从另一个世界来
A-a land where magic is everywhere.
一个充满魔法的世界
Is that really true?
真的吗
Because that sounds wonderful.
因为那听起来很棒
It isn't what you think.
那和你想的不一样
Magic is the reason I left.
正是因为魔法我才离开
I lost everything because of it.
因为它我失去了一切
Your mother and father.
你的父亲母亲
Magic destroyed my family.
魔法毁了我的家
I don't want it to do the same to yours.
我不想让它也害了你们
If the shadow comes back,
如果影子再回来
promise me you won't go anywhere near it.
答应我你绝不会靠近它
All right, Bae.
好吧 小比
I promise.
我保证
Sorry to interrupt the party.
抱歉打扰你们了
Well, I certainly don't remember inviting you two.
我可不记得邀请了你们俩
We're closed. Not to us.
这儿打烊了 但你得招待我们
We need your help. Regina's missing,
我们需要你帮忙 瑞金娜失踪了
and we think she might be in danger.
她可能有危险
Just the way I like her. Now if you'll excuse me--
我巴不得呢 二位请便吧
No, I don't think so.
我看不行
Whatever your feelings are about Regina,
不管你怎么看她
you still owe me a favor.
你欠我人情呢
Lacey, if you could excuse us,
莱茜 能回避一下吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表