Well, my dear Cora,
亲爱的柯拉
this is where we shall part ways.
我们就此分道扬镳吧
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
It's time for me to skin my crocodile.
现在我要去剥了那条老鳄鱼的皮
You might want to rethink this.
你还是再考虑一下吧
We had a deal. Get out of my way.
我们说好了的 走开
Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favor.
不管你信不信 我这是在帮你
By preventing my vengeance?
不让我报仇是帮我
Ask yourself how I'm doing that.
想想我是怎么做到的
By using your dark magic.
用黑魔法
Exactly.
答对了
Magic is here,
魔法已经降临
and that makes matters a bit more complicated.
事情就会变得更复杂一点
If you go off half-cocked after an empowered Rumplestiltskin,
如果你贸然去挑战法力恢复的侏儒怪
do you know what'll happen?
知道结果会怎样吗
So you do. Good.
看来你知道 很好
You folks need anything?
你们需要什么吗
Tackle shop don't open until morning,
渔具店早上才开门
but if you want to go out and try and snare
不过你们要是想去抓几条
some of New England's finest pescatarian creatures,
新英格兰最上乘的鱼
I'd be happy to open early for ya.
我愿提前为你们开门
No, thank you. We're fine.
谢了 我们不需要
It's a fine vessel you got there. When'd you get in?
这船真不错 什么时候到港的
What vessel?
什么船
Wh-why--why that one right--
什么意思 就是那艘...
Hey, that's a neat trick.
戏法变得不错
You some kind of magician back in our land?
你之前是个魔术师吗
What did you do with my ship?
你把我的船怎么了
I hid it from prying eyes.
藏起来了 不让人看到
For what we both want to do, we need the element of surprise.
为了达成你我的目的 就要出其不意
Now you ready to listen to me?
现在你准备听我的了吗
Go on, Your Majesty.
洗耳恭听 陛下
What now?
现在怎么办
Let's go have a little look at this Storybrooke.
我们去瞧瞧童话镇
Shall we?
好不好
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Oh, that it's good to be back.
回来真好
Yeah?
是吗
And what are you really thinking?
说真的 你到底在想什么
28 years is too long to wait between--
等了28年 真是太久了
Hey. Guess what. Taco shells were on sale.
知道吗 玉米卷皮降价促销
Apparently, taco's not a big item in the enchanted--
显然玉米卷在魔法世界不太受欢迎
What are you guys still doing in bed?
你们怎么还在床上
It's the middle of the afternoon.
都下午了
The trip back was tiring, and I needed to rest.
回来这一路我累坏了 需要休息
And I needed to... help her rest.
我是在...帮她休息放松
Uh, let's--let's go make the tacos.
我们去做玉米卷吧
We have to make a lot because there's gonna be a ton of people
得多做点 今晚外婆家的接风派对
at Granny's welcome back party tonight.
肯定会有不少人
We thought you were gonna be back later.
我们以为你们不会这么早回来
Yeah, well, we weren't, so maybe next time you could
你们想错了 下次你们可以
put a tie on the door or send a text or--
在门上挂条领带或者发条短♥信♥
You know what? I-I'm... gonna go make some tacos.
我去做玉米卷了
It's impressive that
时至今日
we can still provide her with a few traumatic childhood memories
我们还能给她制♥造♥点"美好"的童年回忆
at this stage of the game.
真了不起
My Queen, we've received word.
王后陛下 我们收到消息
Snow White and the Prince have defeated King George.
白雪和王子打败了乔治国王
His army has fallen. The kingdom is theirs.
他的军队节节败退 他们夺取了王国
And what of George?
乔治怎么样了
His fate is unknown,
生死不明
but without his forces, we are now alone.
但没了他的军队 我们是在孤军奋战
We cannot defeat them.
没有胜算啊
Do not tell me what we can or can't do.
这话轮不到你来说
Where is Snow White now?
白雪在哪
Alone, on her way back to meet the Prince.
在孤身回去见王子的路上
Excellent.
棒极了
I don't care how many men you lose.
不管死多少人
Keep them apart long enough for me to find her.
在我找到她之前别让他们团聚
I will not let them defeat me.
我不会败在他们手上的
Leaving the battle so soon?
这么早就离开战场了
The battle's over, Regina.
瑞金娜 战争结束了
Our army is too great.
我们的军队强大
You can't win.
你毫无胜算
Well, that all depends on your definition of victory.
那要看你如何定义胜利了
I offer you parley
我愿与你谈判
to negotiate the terms of your surrender.
商定你投降的条件
My surrender?
我投降
Fair enough.
好吧
My terms are quite simple--
我的条件很简单
Your death.
我要你死
Now!
快
It was all a trap.
这是个陷阱
You should've surrendered when I gave you the chance.
我给你机会时你就该投降的
We knew you couldn't resist going after Snow.
我们知道你肯定会来找白雪
And now because of your bloodlust, the kingdom is ours.
你复仇心切 终于害你失去了王国
Your reign of evil is over.
你的邪恶统治结束了
I wasn't worried a bit.
我一点都没担心
I can tell.
看出来了
Oh, we all missed you.
我们都想你们
Tacos.
玉米卷来了
I cannot tell you the relief
你都不知道
of cooking something that I didn't have to kill first.
不用亲自杀生做菜有多好
Don't I know it. Meat loaf back home? What a bitch.
可不是 之前做肉糕简直太不爽了
I just wanted to, uh,
我想要...
thank you all for joining us tonight.
谢谢大家今晚来参加聚会
Um, Mary Margaret and I-- we have a saying--
我跟玛丽·玛格丽特经常说
that we will always find each other,
我们总会找到彼此
and while I believe that with all my heart,
虽然我全心全意相信这句话
I'd like you all to raise your glasses and join me when I say,
我希望大家能和我一起举杯
here's to not having to look for a while.
祝愿我们一时半会儿不会再分开了
To Mary Margaret and Emma.
敬玛丽·玛格丽特和艾玛
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思我来晚了
What is she doing here?
她来干什么
I invited her.
我邀请她来的
We're celebrating today because of Regina.
我们能有今天都要感谢瑞金娜
She helped us get home.
是她帮我们回家的
No matter what she did in the past,
不管她过去干了什么
we owe her our thanks now.
我们现在都该感谢她
Didn't you think to tell us about it?
你就不能先告诉我们一声吗
I did, but you two were a little busy this afternoon.
我想啊 但你们下午不是忙吗
Emma, she tried to kill us, yesterday.
艾玛 她昨天还想杀了我们
No, she didn't. She's trying to change for Henry.
她没有 她在为亨利努力改变
He believes in her,
亨利相信她
and right now that's enough for me.
这对我来说就足够了
I couldn't have changed if I wasn't given a chance, so...
当初如果没人给我机会 我就不会改变
She gets one, too.
所以我也给她机会
I'm glad you came.
你能来我很高兴
Me, too.
我也是
Oh, I made a lasagna.
我做了意大利千层面
What's the secret ingredient? Poison?
秘方是什么 毒药吗
Red pepper flakes.
红辣椒末
Gives it some kick.
味道更有劲
Archie made a cake.
阿奇做了蛋糕
You don't want to stay for a piece?
你不留下来尝一块吗
I'm fine. Thank you.
不了 多谢
Okay.
那好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You just said that.
你刚才说过了
F-for inviting me.
多谢你邀请我来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表