What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm getting rid of magic.
我要消灭魔法
I-it's ruining everything
它把一切都毁了
and you can't stop me.
你阻止不了我
All that's gonna do is get you killed.
你这么做只能害死你自己
You just say that because you need magic.
你这么说只是因为你需要魔法
So you can cast that curse on me.
好对我施那个咒语
I can't lose you, Henry.
我不能失去你 亨利
You mean too much to me.
你对我来说太重要了
Then don't cast the curse.
那就别对我施咒啊
Don't kill Mary Margaret.
别杀玛丽·玛格丽特
Henry, she has to pay.
亨利 她必须付出代价
The curse--it won't make me love you for real.
那个咒语 是无法让我真正爱你的
It'll be fake.
那都是假的
But it will be something.
但它会起一定的作用
I know it's hard for you to understand right now
我知道你现在还不能理解
But you'll see.
但你会明白的
We can be happy.
我们可以很快乐
We can have everything.
我们可以拥有一切
Not like this.
但我不要这样
Hey, Regina! Get away from my son!
瑞金娜 离我儿子远点
He's not yours. He's mine.
他不是你儿子 是我儿子
And after I cast this, you'll never see him again.
我施咒以后 你们就再也别想见他了
That's never gonna happen.
你做梦
You wanna kill Mary Margaret
你想杀玛丽·玛格丽特
You're gonna have to go through us.
先过我们这关
Okay.
好啊
stop!
住手
Henry, get out of the way!
亨利 让开
Not until someone helps me destroy magic!
除非有人帮我毁掉魔法
There's no way to get rid of it.
没有摆脱它的办法
You can't just blow it up.
炸是没用的
Magic isn't the problem, kid.
魔法不是问题 孩子
It's her.
问题是她
It's not just her.
不只是她
It's everyone.
是所有人
Look what magic did to Mary Margaret.
看看魔法对玛丽·玛格丽特做了什么
Look at what it did to you.
看看它对你做了什么
It's ruining everything.
它在毁掉一切
It makes good people do terrible things.
它让好人做可怕的事
And bad people.
也让坏人做坏事
Please.
求你
It's gonna destroy my family. Help me get rid of it.
它会毁了我的家庭 帮我摆脱它
I can't do that, Henry.
我做不到 亨利
But there is something I can do.
但有件事我能做到
Thank you.
谢谢你
Here. This is where they took my dad.
这里 他们在这里抓了我爸爸
There's nothing here, kid.
这里什么都没有 孩子
No. No.
不 不
This is where Storybrooke was,
这里是童话镇的位置
behind this rock.
就在石头后面
Son, there isn't a town called Storybrooke anywhere in Maine.
孩子 缅因州没有叫童话镇的地方
So you don't believe me?
你不相信我
Look.
听我说
Now you've been through a lot.
你是受了太多苦
Son!
孩子
I'll find you, dad!
我会找到你的 爸爸
I promise!
我保证
I'll never stop looking!
我永远不会放弃的
Come on, son.
来吧 孩子
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走
It's okay.
没事的
Okay.
好的
That was your husband.
你丈夫的电♥话♥
It's seems that Henry convinced Regina to destroy the curse,
看来亨利说服瑞金娜毁掉了诅咒
Which means my services are no longer required.
也就是说你不需要我的服务了
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
Do what?
做什么
Live with yourself,
忍♥受自己
knowing all the bad things you've done.
明知自己做了那些坏事
Well, you tell yourself you did the right thing.
告诉自己你做了正确的事
And if you say it often enough,
如果你说得够多
one day you might actually believe it.
也许有天你就会相信
You.
是你
Kill me.
杀了我
What?
什么
Regina, we have been fighting for so long.
瑞金娜 我们斗了这么久了
It's cost us so much.
这让我们损失惨重
It has to end before anyone else dies.
在再死人之前 这必须停止
So...
所以
Please...
拜托
Just do it.
杀了我吧
Henry would never forgive me.
亨利永远不会原谅我
But do you know what my problem is?
但你知道我的问题在哪吗
I never learn from my mistakes.
我从来不吸取教训
What?
怎么了
Do you see that?
你看到那个了吗
What did you do to it?
你对它做了什么
Oh, I didn't do that.
这不是我♥干♥的
You did it.
是你
You darkened yourself.
你染黑了自己
No. No.
不 不
No! Yes.
不 是的
And once you blacken your heart, it only grows darker
一旦你染黑自己的心 就只会变得
and darker.
越来越黑
Trust me. I know.
相信我 我深有体会
So crush it. Do it. Crush it.
那就捏碎它 捏碎它
Get it over with.
结束这一切
And put you out of your misery?
结束你的痛苦吗
I don't need to destroy you. Your doing it to yourself.
我不用毁掉你 你自己会的
And along the way,
而在这过程中
you'll bring down that perfect little family
你会毁掉那个你努力重聚的
you fought so hard to reunite.
完美小家庭
And then Henry will be mine.
那之后 亨利就是我的了
Please kill me.
请杀了我
Please, just kill me.
求你 杀了我
You see, I can have everything.
你看 我能得到一切
Thanks to you.
这都多亏了你
Now get off my porch.
现在 滚出我的门廊
I'll find you, dad.
我会找到你的 爸爸
I promise.
我保证
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表