My dear son.
我最亲爱的儿子
What did you do?!
你都干了什么
It was an accident.
是意外
I was working. You caused this!
我在工作 你是罪魁祸首
The things you do...
都是因为你干的事
You cut into your brother!
你还用你弟弟的尸体做实验
You put your foul magician's work into your brother!
你把那套愚蠢的魔法用在你弟弟身上
No, no, it wasn't like that! It can work!
不 不是这样的 会成功的
I did this for you, too, father.
我这么做也是为了你 父亲
I wanted you to have two sons again.
我希望我们父子三人重聚
And now I have none.
从现在起 我没有儿子了
Mom?
妈妈
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Mom?
妈妈
You in there?
你在吗
Can I come in?
能让我进去吗
Mom?
妈妈
Mom? Mom?
妈妈 妈妈
Henry, I'm so glad you're here.
亨利 你来了我真高兴
I missed you so much when...
我真的很想你
I have to let you know I had nothing to do with Archie.
你要知道 阿奇的死真的不关我的事
I know. I always knew.
我知道 我一直知道
I was framed.
我是被陷害的
I don't know how. I--
我不知道究竟怎么回事
It just seems like everything...
但好像所有的事...
You knew?
你知道
How did you know?
你怎么会知道
Simple.
很简单
Because I did it.
因为都是我♥干♥的
Mother.
母亲
Did it work?
有用吗
No?
没用
There was a little problem with what the heart could withstand.
心脏的承受能力有限
Problems of the heart. Isn't that always the way?
心脏有问题啊 总是这样
Could you get out of my light, please?
你能别挡着我的光吗
You know,
知道吗
where I come from,
我所在的那个世界
there are hearts that can withstand anything
有些心可谓无坚能摧
because of magic.
全都拜魔法所赐
You have hearts?
真的吗
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
I'm gonna bring you a friend,
我给你介绍一位朋友
a master of the hat.
帽子行家
He shall take you to a young woman
他会带你去见一位年轻女士
who has exactly what you need.
她拥有你梦寐以求的东西
You put on a little show for her,
你给她演出戏
and then you walk away th all your prayers answered.
然后你就能得到你日思夜想的东西
A heart for your brother.
一颗能救活你弟弟的心脏
And who is this woman?
这位女士又是何方神圣呢
Her name... is Regina.
她叫瑞金娜
You...
是你
I thought we stopped you.
我以为我们粉碎了你的计划
How did you get through?
你怎么过来的
Determination.
精诚所至
I had to see you.
我得见你
I needed to tell you
我得告诉你
that I know why you sent me through the looking glass.
我懂你为什么推我到镜子里去
And I know why you tried to have me killed.
我也懂你为什么想杀我
And it's... it's all right.
这都没关系
I think it's not all right.
我觉得有关系
I love you.
我爱你
I just...
我只是
I've always shown it in all the wrong ways.
总是用错误的方式表现我的爱
And I never should have made you marry the king.
我真不应该逼你嫁给国王
I'm so sorry.
我对不起你
When you cried over my coffin, it...
当你在我棺材前哭诉的时候
it all changed.
一切都变了
You framed me for the cricket.
你栽赃我杀了那蟋蟀
Temporarily,
暂时而已
so you could see what these people really think of you.
这样你才能知道人们对你的真实看法
You made an airtight case. Anyone would believe it.
这案子你做得无懈可击 是人都会相信
I didn't want you to reject me.
我不想你推开我
Not again.
再次推开我
You wanted me broken.
你想让我崩溃
Receptive.
我想让你听得进话
You are the most manipulative...
你是最有控制欲的
No. I won't even argue.
算了 我懒得跟你吵
Come with me. We're going to town.
跟我来 我们去镇上
It's the middle of the night.
现在还是午夜
I don't care. We'll wake them up--
我不管 那就叫醒他们
Emma and Henry and the two idiots,
艾玛和亨利还有那两个傻瓜
and you can tell them how you lied.
你能告诉他们你的谎言
You owe me that.
这是你欠我的
And then you'll let us start over?
然后我们就能重新开始吗
I don't see that happening, mother.
母亲 那不可能
But I am--I was trying so hard
但我这些日子以来 费劲全力
to be worthy of Henry.
想做个配得上亨利的好妈妈
And I deserve the same thing from you.
想和好 你也得如此
You're right.
你说得没错
For you, sweetheart.
甜心 为了你
Anything.
什么都行
Dr. Whale?!
威尔医生
Don't come near me!
别过来
Rumplestiltskin was right.
朗普斯金说得没错
The new heart worked.
这颗新的心脏起作用了
Welcome back, brother.
欢迎回来 我的弟弟
It's magic, Dr. Frankenstein.
这是魔法 弗兰肯斯坦博士
No. Not magic.
不 不是魔法
Science.
是科学
I'm telling you, it's true.
我告诉你 这是真的
I brought him back.
我救活他了
Viktor...
维克多
If you have really given me this...
如果你真的把他救活了
We've kept him waiting long enough.
我们别让他等太久了
He's still recovering.
他还在恢复
It's a slow process,
这是个漫长的过程
So don't expect him to...
别指望他会
You did it.
你成功了
I did it.
我成功了
It's really you.
真的是你
Let me see you, my son.
让我看看你 我的孩子
What? What is it?
他怎么了
Is he all right?
他还好吗
Why doesn't he speak?
他怎么不说话
I told you, father,
我说过了 父亲
It's an adjustment.
他还在适应
I believed you.
我竟然相信了你
The terrible thing is, for a moment,
可怕的是 有那么一刻
I believed you did it.
我竟然相信你做到了
He's a monster!
这是个怪物
What a fool I was!
我太蠢了
That's not my son!
这不是我儿子
You are not my son. You're a ghoul and a grave robber.
你不是我儿子 你是个盗墓贼
A fool and a witch doctor.
你是白♥痴♥ 是巫医
You're a disgrace to this family.
你是这个家族的耻辱
Enough. Gerhardt.
够了 格哈德
Enough.
够了
You have killed our father.
你杀了我们的父亲
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表