Previously on "Once Upon A Time"...
《童话镇》前情回顾
Go. Why?
走吧 为什么
Because you could've killed me and you didn't.
因为你可以杀了我 但却没有
When I pour this potion onto the object I hold most dear,
只要我将这瓶药剂洒到我最珍爱的物品上
that object becomes a talisman.
那件物品就变成了一个护身符
It allows me to cross the town line
这样我跨过界线时
and still remember who I am.
就还能记得我是谁
Now you can find your son.
现在你可以去找你儿子了
Belle!
贝儿
Who's Belle?
贝儿是谁
Well, now you finally know how it feels!
现在你知道这是什么感觉了吧
What do you want? My son.
你想要什么 我儿子
Mom?
妈妈
Let me into your heart.
接受我吧
Together, we can get him back again.
我们携手 就能把他夺回来
Ready to go, miss Swan? Almost.
可以走了吗 斯旺女士 差不多了
Do you think we'll be cold where we're going, or warm?
你觉得我们要去的地方是冷还是热
I think layers are always a good idea.
多穿几层比较保险
I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear.
我们的约定说的不够清楚吗
You owe me a favor-- you alone.
你欠我个人情 你自己
I'm not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about,
柯拉就在这附近 我不会撇下亨利
so either we both go, or we both stay.
我们两个要么都去 要么都留下
Then we'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?
那我们得再买♥♥张机票了
Wait. We're flying?
等等 我们要乘飞机吗
Don't worry. I'm covering expenses, even the new ones.
别担心 机票我出 包括加的那张
You're a real gentleman, aren't you?
你还真是有风度啊
All right, Gold, you're going out there with my family.
好了 戈登 你这是要带走我的家人
Just know if anything happens to 'em--
如果他们出了什么事
Then you'll what?
你能怎么样
Cross the town line?
穿过镇界
And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?
戴维·诺兰会开着他的动物救援车去找我吗
I'll be devastated.
我会伤心欲绝
This isn't a threat. It's a request.
我没有威胁你的意思 是恳请
Take care of 'em.
照顾好他们
I promise no harm will come to your family.
我保证会照顾好你的家人
After all... we have a deal.
毕竟 我们有约定
So... where are we going?
我们去哪
Logan international airport.
洛根国际机场
I think he meant after that.
我想他是问下了飞机去哪
Let's just take things one step at a time, shall we?
我们还是一步步的来 好吗
You really think that shawl's gonna work?
你真的认为披肩能好用吗
Well, if it doesn't, and I revert to my cursed self,
如果不好用 我变回那个被诅咒的我
we're all gonna have some problems.
那我们就都麻烦了
It'll work.
会好用的
So?
怎么样
My name is Rumplestiltskin.
我叫朗普斯金
And we're gonna find my son.
我们要去找我儿子
You like the holster, huh?
你喜欢那个手♥枪♥皮套
I miss carrying a sword.
我怀念佩剑
Well, it looks good on you.
跟你挺配的
Come on. Leroy has the dwarves on Cora watch.
行了 勒罗伊让矮人防卫柯拉
They've got eyes everywhere, but they could use our help.
他们到处都安排了人 但我们也该去帮忙
Really?
是吗
How hard can it be to find a powerful sorceress in a small town?
在这么个小镇上找个厉害的巫师有多难啊
Apparently not very hard.
得来全不费工夫呢
Regina, you're back.
瑞金娜 你回来了
I know you think I'm responsible for poor Dr. Hopper's death.
我知道你们认为是我害死了可怜的和普医生
He's... alive.
他还活着
What?
什么
You were framed.
你被人陷害了
Who would do that?
谁会陷害我
Your mother.
你妈妈
She's here.
她也在这儿
But that's-- that's not possible.
但 那是不可能的
When we found a way back, so did she.
我们找到了回来的路 她也是
We were wrong.
我们错了
And we're so sorry.
我们很抱歉
I know.
我知道
But if Cora's here, then we're all in danger.
但如果柯拉来了 那我们都有危险
Please, you have to let me see my son.
请让我见见我儿子
I can protect him.
我能保护他
He's not here.
他不在这儿
What?
什么
Mr. Gold asked Emma to help him find his son,
戈登先生让艾玛帮他找儿子
and they left town about an hour ago with Henry.
一小时前亨利跟他们一起离镇了
And no one told me?
就没人来告诉我吗
We didn't know where you were,
我不知道你在哪
and to be honest, Regina,
而且说实话 瑞金娜
I don't think Emma has to run anything by you.
我并不认为艾玛需要征询你的同意
No, I suppose she doesn't.
或许吧
That went well.
真是顺利啊
With her, it doesn't get much better.
你还指望跟她有多顺利
Come on. Let's go find Cora.
走吧 去找柯拉
Where? No idea.
去哪找 不知道
But I know who to ask.
但我知道该问谁
You didn't even ask me about my recovery.
你都不问问我伤好了没
How are you feeling, Hook?
你感觉如何啊 虎克
Come closer and feel for yourself. Uhh!
过来自己摸摸嘛
You wanna lose the other hand? Where's the ship?
你那只手也不想要了 船在哪
Come on. Archie told us.
得了 阿奇都告诉我们了
It's shielded somehow. Isn't it... mate?
船隐藏起来了 对不对 兄弟
Aye.
对
That it is.
没错
Follow me.
跟我来吧
I don't know what you expect to find. Cora won't be there.
我不知道你们想找什么 但肯定找不到柯拉
Well, maybe she left something behind
或许她会留下什么
that will tell us where she went. Let's go.
能表明她去了哪的东西 走吧
No funny business.
别想捣鬼
I'm watching you, pirate.
我盯着你呢 海盗
Yes, dwarf.
是啊 矮人
That should deter me from any malfeasance.
我肯定什么都不敢做了
Oh, don't worry, Leroy. He'll help us.
别担心 勒罗伊 他会帮忙的
What makes you so sure?
你怎么知道
Because you're a pirate.
你是个海盗
You know which way the wind blows,
嗅得出风向
and right now it is gusting towards us.
现在风往我们这边吹呢
I see where your daughter got her gumption.
看来你女儿的气概是随了你啊
Follow me.
跟我来
You sailed this ship from our land.
你是从我们的世界驶来的
Can you sail it back?
你还能驶回去吗
My ship?
我的船
She's a marvel.
她真是个奇迹
Made from enchanted wood.
造船的木头施过魔法
We weathered many a storm together,
我们穿过了很多狂风巨浪
seen many strange, glittering shores.
也登上过无数奇怪的富饶的大♥陆♥
But to travel between lands,
但想在世界之间航行
she must go through a portal.
她得穿过传送门
Yeah. What do you know about Cora's plans?
好吧 说说柯拉的计划
Cora's not the most communicative of lasses.
柯拉不是个健谈的女人
I will tell you this.
不过我可以告诉你们
Whatever malice she has in mind,
不管她有什么阴谋诡计
her weapon of choice is in here.
她要用的武器在这里
Who's that?
这是谁
You're late, Tiny.
你来晚了 小不点
Missed you out in the fields, Tiny.
你刚刚没去地里 小不点
It's Anton.
我名字叫安东
But you're just so damn Tiny, Tiny.
但你就是个小不点 小不点
All right, enough squabbling.
行了 别吵了
Now today we celebrate.
今天 我们要庆祝
After a century of hard labor,
经过了一个世纪的耕耘
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表