You have to shoot them in the eye.
得射他们的眼睛
When was the last time you shot an arrow?
你多久没射箭了
28 years ago.
28年
Guess it's like riding a bike.
大概和骑自行车是一样的道理
Yeah, but how did you know you could hit that?
可是你怎么知道你能射中
I didn't.
我不知道
Next time, listen to me.
下一次 听我的
That kind of thing isn't gonna work here.
这种东西在这里不管用
Yeah.
没错
We should get going.
我们得走了
It's poisoned.
箭头有毒
Can we find an antidote?
能找到解药吗
Or the fairies. They can help us.
或者仙子 她们能帮助我们
No. I'm afraid this is gonna take
不行 恐怕要找些
something stronger than fairy dust.
比仙尘更强效的东西才行
Lake nostos-- I've been there before.
纳斯托斯湖 我去过那儿
Its waters have powerful magical properties.
它的湖水具有强大的魔力
I've seen them turn a man from solid gold back into flesh.
我见过湖水把纯金人变回血肉之躯
It isn't far. A day's journey at most.
离得不远 最多也就一天的路程
I'll prepare a wagon.
我去准备马车
Must be a curious tale.
一定有个离奇的故事
What?
什么
Well, how a knight of the round table ended up a sword for hire.
一名圆桌骑士如何成了受雇于人的剑客
You mean how did I fall from grace?
你是问我怎么沦落至此吗
The same way you ended up running from king George.
跟你躲避乔治王的原因一样
A woman.
为了一个女人
We're gonna scout ahead. We won't be long.
我们去前面察看一下 不会太远了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. It's the least I can do. Are you comfortable?
这没什么 你好些了吗
No.
没
For giving my son something to believe in.
要给我儿子点信念
All he's ever dreamt of was having a wife
他一直梦想着娶到一位妻子
and a son.
生一个儿子
Fret not.
别急
It could be a daughter. But trust me,
女孩也行 相信我
all that matters is that it's healthy.
只要是个健康的宝宝就好
Let me show you something.
我给你看点儿东西
My mother gave this to me
这是我妈妈在我
when I was pregnant.
怀孕时给我的
She said it was spelled by a gypsy
她说这是被吉普赛人施过咒的
to predict the sex of your firstborn
即使在你怀孕前 也能够预测
even before you are with child.
你头胎孩子的性别
And it works?
灵吗
It did with my boys.
在我孩子身上都应验了
If it swings north to south,
如果它南北摆动
it's a boy.
就是男孩
East to west, it's a girl.
东西摆动 就是女孩
Shall we?
我们试试
Just between us?
只有你我知道
Oh, I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得不太好
Indulge an old woman.
迁就一个老太婆吧
It'll help take my mind off the...
让我不去想...
Well, you know.
你明白的
Here.
来吧
Don't worry. It's just...
不要担心 不过是
a silly superstition.
愚昧的迷信罢了
What's wrong, child?
怎么了 孩子
You can tell me anything, snow.
你什么都可以对我说 白雪
It's the king.
是国王
When he captured me, he cursed me,
他抓住我的时候 对我下了咒
so...
所以
So that I can never have children.
所以我永远生不了孩子了
Worry not.
别担心
If the water from lake Nostos can heal me,
如果纳斯托斯的湖水可以治愈我
it should be able to do the same for you.
也一定能够治愈你
Do you really think so?
你真这么想吗
You are going to be a wonderful mother.
你一定会成为一名出色的母亲
We're getting close.
我们快到了
Aurora, you've gotta keep up.
小曦 你要跟上
Sorry, but I'm not exactly dressed for the woods.
抱歉 但是我的衣服不适合在树林里穿行
It's cold out here.
这里这么冷
Then maybe you should've listened to me and stayed back.
那或许你该听我的话 别跟来
Here.
给你
But I tried to kill your friend.
我要杀你朋友来着
Actually, she's my mom.
其实 她是我妈妈
I have a feeling she can take care of herself.
我觉得她能保护好自己
And I get it.
我能理解你
You're not the only one who's been screwing up lately.
近来被搞得身心俱疲的不止你一个人
What kind of corset is this?
这束胸怎么这个样子
Up here!
上这儿来
Is that it?
就是这里吗
Yeah.
没错
That's our home.
那就是我们的家
Where's the lake?
湖在哪儿
We're looking at it.
就在你眼前
It's gone.
湖水干了
Maybe we should've gone with operation viper.
或许是该叫"毒蛇行动"
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
How'd you know I was down here?
你怎么知道我在这里
Your mom said you asked her to lunch,
你妈妈说你约她吃午饭
and when you stood her up, she checked her office,
却让她空等一场 于是她检查了办公室
saw her keys missing, figured out the rest.
发现她的钥匙不见了 就猜到八♥九♥不离十
She would've come herself,
她本想自己来
but she didn't think you'd go with her.
但觉得你不会跟她走
Henry, what were you thinking?
亨利 你怎么想的啊
I just want them back.
我只想让她们回来
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
事情不应该是这样的
I should be over there with them,
我应该跟她们去那边
riding horses, learning how to swordfight.
骑马 学剑术
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It's okay,
没关系
because we are gonna do this together.
我们会一起回去的
Come on now.
现在 走吧
You gotta get to school...
你得去学校了
and I gotta make sure no one else finds this place.
而我得确保没人会发现这地方
This is my fault.
这是我的错
The siren who lived here-- I killed her.
是我 杀了住在这里的水妖
That's why the lake is dry.
河是因此干涸的
You needn't worry. My mother raised me by a lake.
不用担心 我妈妈在河边带大了我
There may yet be water.
这里可能还有水
You just... need to know where to look.
只要...知道去哪找就行
God in his mercy,
上天仁慈
lend her grace.
恩赐福泽
You found it?
找到了
It's all that's left.
只剩下这些了
Just enough for one sip.
只够喝一小口的
Enough to heal my mother.
足够救活我妈妈了
We shall find out.
可以试试看
I want you to have it. That last sip of water--
我希望你喝掉 那最后一口水
I want you to drink it.
我希望你喝了它
No. No, I couldn't.
不 我不能
That water can lift your curse,
那水可以解除你的诅咒
allow you and my son
让你和我儿子
to have a child.
能有孩子
But you'll die.
但你会死
I won't let you give your life for this.
我不能让你为此放弃生命
That's what parents do.
父母就是这样的
They put their children first.
永远把孩子放在第一位
Someday you will understand.
你将来会明白的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表