you'll forget who you were in the other realm and who you loved.
就会忘掉在那个世界爱过的人
This should help you find the key.
这个可以帮你找到钥匙
I left it at the bottom of the cart.
我把它放在车厢底了
Good luck.
祝你好运
William!
威廉
I'm begging you! Please don't--don't do this!
我求你 别这样
Please!
求你了
Stop!
停下
What's happening?!
这是怎么了
That is seriously... Wow.
那真是...厉害
Belle, are you all right?
贝儿 你还好吗
I, uh, I think so.
我 还好
Do you remember who I am?
你记得我是谁吗
I do. Rumplestiltskin. I...
记得 朗普斯金 我...
I remember.
我记得
What's wrong?
怎么了
Thank you for what you just did,
谢谢你刚才所做的
but that doesn't change that you're too cowardly
但你还是那个因为懦弱
to be honest with me. But, Belle, I
不敢坦诚对我的人 但贝儿 我
I tried to tell him that, Belle.
这话我都说了 贝儿
Come with me, darling.
跟我走吧 亲爱的
After what you just tried to do to me?
你这样对我 还要我跟你走
You're no better, father.
你也没好到哪里 爸爸
You don't get to decide what I do or how I feel. I do.
你无权决定我怎么想怎么做 那是我的事
If either of you cared about me, you would've listened.
你们两个人要是在乎我 就该听我的
I don't wanna see either of you again.
我不想再见你们俩了
Ever.
永远不想
This one is a classic.
这是传统菜肴
The syrup goes on the pancakes--
糖浆要洒在煎饼上
the, um, round things.
就是那个圆形的东西
But I kind of like when it gets on everything.
但我喜欢在所有东西上加糖
You know, uh, thank you.
真是谢谢你
And not just for this, but...
不仅是为了这顿饭 还有...
for everything.
所有一切
No worries. And stay here until you're on your feet.
不客气 你站住脚前就待在这里
Granny will be fine with it.
外婆会同意的
Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
Someone dropped this off for you at the front desk.
有人在前台留了这个给你
"We may sit in our library,
"我们坐在图书馆里
and yet be in all quarters of the earth."
便可以环游整个世界"
You gave me the key?
是你给我的钥匙
I heard of your interest, and I, uh...
我知道你喜欢 就...
I made some inquiries.
打听了一下
There's an apartment for the caretaker.
这里还有间给管♥理♥员♥住的房♥间
If you want it.
如果你想要的话
If--if this is some way to win me back,
如果这是你做了那些事之后
after everything you--
想用来追回我的办法
That's--that's-- that's not why I'm here.
我不是为了那个而来
I came because...
我来是因为...
You're right...
你对我的看法
About me.
是对的
I am a coward.
我是个懦夫
I have been my entire life.
我一辈子都是懦夫
I tried to make up for it by collecting power,
我想通过积攒权力来弥补这个弱点
and the power became so important
而权力让我如痴如狂
that I couldn't let go...
不肯放手
Not even...
甚至
when that meant losing the most important person in my life.
失去生命中最重要的人也在所不惜
Your son.
你的儿子
Baelfire is his name.
他的名叫比尔菲
After he left,
他离去以后
I dedicated myself to finding him.
我不惜一切代价寻找他
I went down many, many paths
我想了很多很多办法
until I found a curse
直到发现一个诅咒
that could take me to the land where he'd escaped.
能将我带到他的那个世界
Here.
就是这里
And I found myself in this little town
结果我来到了这个小镇
with only one thing left to do.
只能做一件事
Wait for the curse to be broken
等待诅咒被打破
so that I could leave
我便可以离开
and find him.
去找他
But instead of looking for him, you brought magic.
但你并没去找他 而是带来了魔法
Because I'm still a coward.
因为我仍然是个懦夫
Magic has become a crutch
魔法成了我的拐杖
that I can't walk without.
离开它就没法走路
And even if I could,
即便可以
I know now I can never leave this place.
现在我也不能离开这个地方
Because anyone who leaves forgets the people they love.
因为离开这里的人会忘掉自己所爱的人
So when you go to look for Baelfire...
当你去找比尔菲的时候
You won't know him.
就会不记得他了
Magic comes with a price.
魔法都是有代价的
Belle, I have to break this new curse.
贝儿 我得打破新的诅咒
That's why I was using magic
所以你才会看到我
that night you saw me down in the basement.
那晚在地下室使用魔法
I have lost so much that I loved.
我失去太多自己的所爱
I didn't wanna lose you again
我不想再让你
without you knowing...
不明实情
everything.
就离我而去
Good-bye, Belle.
再见 贝儿
Do you, um,
你...
Have you ever had a hamburger?
有没有吃过汉堡
Yes, of course.
当然
Well, I haven't.
我没吃过呢
But I hear that Granny's makes a great one.
听说外婆家的汉堡很好吃
Maybe--maybe we could...
也许我们有时间可以
try it sometime?
去尝尝
I would like that.
没问题
No.
该死
He tricked me!
他骗了我
Allow him to speak.
让他说话
I want my bean.
把豆还我
Let me tell you how it works on my ship.
我给你讲讲我船上的规矩
I make the demands. You follow them.
我提要求 你照办
The bean's now mine.
豆是我的了
You have to give me something for it.
总得给点什么作为交换吧
Oh, I will. Your life.
我会的 你的命
The chance to join my crew.
你有机会加入我们
So instead of the promise of eternal life,
我无法得到永生
I get to scrub blood off your decks. How is that right?
却要为你效犬马之劳 凭什么
What if I was to tell you I was about to set sail
如果我告诉你 我要去的地方
to a land where none of us will ever grow old?
正是长生不老之地呢
Where I can discover how to get my revenge on Rumplestiltskin?
在那里我可以琢磨怎么向朗普斯金复仇
I'd say I could live with that.
这个可以接受
Good. What's your name, sailor?
很好 你叫什么名字 水手
William.
威廉
William Smee.
威廉·斯密
Can I have my hat?
能给我顶帽子吗
Well, Mr. Smee,
斯密先生
welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
Harden up and get ready to set sail, mates!
打起精神 伙计们 准备航行
There's bumpy seas ahead.
颠簸的航程要开始了
What's the name of the place we're headed, cap'n?
我们要去的地方叫什么 船长
Neverland.
梦幻岛
You're probably wondering
你大概在想
why I brought you here.
我为什么带你来这里
I found this
我在矿里
in the mines...
发现了这个
Mr. Smee.
斯密先生
I am so sorry. I didn't have--
对不起 我没有...
I'm not interested in apologies.
我不想听你道歉
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表