Previously on "Once Upon A Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Gold--he says there's a way to stop cora.
戈登 他说有办法阻止柯拉
It's the ink.
是墨汁
There's a jar of it in his cell, where we kept him.
在囚禁他的监牢里有一瓶墨汁
What happened?
怎么回事
David--he went under a sleeping spell. Now he's trapped.
戴维 他使用了沉睡咒 他被困住了
We destroyed the wardrobe.
我们毁了衣柜
Cora gathered the ashes.
柯拉收集了衣柜灰烬
She's gonna use them to open up a portal.
她要用那个开启传送门
There's an enchanted compass. Cora seeks it.
有个魔法罗盘 柯拉在找它
The compass is in your hand. Why do this to me now?
现在罗盘在你手里 你这是干什么
You took a heart. And now you have a princess.
你取了一个心脏 你得到了公主
Cora didn't see me escape. How did you escape?
柯拉没看到 那你怎么逃的
Hook--he said that if you had trusted him...
虎克 他说如果你之前相信他
You could've defeated cora together.
你们本能联手打败柯拉
Can we get on with the business of going to Storybrooke?
我们继续想办法一起回童话镇吧
All we need is the compass.
我们只需要罗盘
Halt.
站住
Food for the prisoner.
给囚犯送饭
It's not mealtime. Who are you?
还不到吃饭的时候 你是谁
Identify yourself, slave.
报上名来 奴隶
"Slave"?
"奴隶"
I prefer "Captain."
我喜欢人喊我"船长"
Hi. You must be Belle.
你好 你一定是贝儿
The queen sent you, didn't she?
是巫后派你来的吧
She wants you to kill me.
她想让你杀了我
I'm not here to kill you, love.
我不是来杀你 亲爱的
I'm here to rescue you.
我是来救你的
Rescue me? Who are you?
救我 你是谁
A friend.
你的朋友
We haven't much time.
时间紧迫
Your father's life is in danger.
你父亲有生命危险
He's being attacked by the very same monster who stole you away
当初把你从家人身边掳走的怪物
from your family in the first place.
正在攻击你父亲
What, Rumplestiltskin?
什么 朗普斯金
The dark one-- he must be stopped.
黑暗者 一定要阻止他
You spent more time with him than anyone.
你和他在一起的时间最长
There are rumors of a magical weapon
传说有一件魔法武器
that has the power to kill him.
可以杀死他
No. No. No. No. Let--let me talk to him.
不 不 让我和他谈谈
He's not a monster.
他不是怪物
Belle, your father's life hangs in the balance.
贝儿 你父亲命悬一线
I need to know what that weapon is and where to find it.
我得知道那武器是什么 去哪找
I don't know what you're talking about,
我不知道你在说什么
and I have no idea how to-- how to kill Rumplestiltskin.
我也不知道如何杀死朗普斯金
You don't?
你不知道
No. And--and nor would I.
不 我也不会杀他的
Then I'm afraid I'm not here to rescue you.
既然如此我何必救你出去
So pretty...
这么漂亮
Yet so useless.
却毫无用处
No. Not useless.
不 并非毫无用处
She's a valuable chess piece.
她可是一枚重要的棋子
Do I look like I'm playing a game of chess?
你看我像是在下棋吗
My Hook, if you please.
请把钩子还我
No.
不行
The asking was me being a gentleman.
问你一句算是客气了
Is that any way to address a queen?
你就这么和皇后讲话吗
Even a pirate should have better manners than that.
即使是海盗也不该这么没礼貌吧
Yes.
是的
I know who you are...
我知道你是谁
Captain.
船长
I know why you came here from Neverland,
我知道你从梦幻岛来这儿的目的
and I know all about the crocodile you wish to skin.
我也非常了解你想活剥的那只鳄鱼
Then you also know that I'll stop at nothing.
那你也该知道我不择手段
So dedicated and resourceful.
如此执着又机智
No one has been able to fight their way past my defenses before.
还从没有人突破我的防线
She can't help you kill Rumplestiltskin, Hook...
她不能帮你杀朗普斯金 虎克
But I can,
但我能
if you do something for me.
前提是你为我办点事
Care to join me for a drink?
想和我喝一杯吗
Things are about to change in this world.
这个世界一切都将改变
Radically.
彻底改变
I have plans to enact a curse
我计划要施一个诅咒
that will take everyone to a far-off land.
诅咒会带所有人去一个遥远的世界
How will that help me?
这对我有什么用
This new realm?
这个新世界
It's a land without magic,
是一个没有魔法的世界
where the dark one will be stripped of his powers.
黑暗者在那里会失去魔力
There you won't need any magical weapon to kill him.
在那里 你不需要靠魔法武器杀他
You can do it
你只要
with a mere flick of your wrist.
轻轻一弹手腕就能杀掉他
Tell me what I have to do.
说你让我做什么吧
There's one person I don't want following me to this new land.
有个人 我不希望她也跟我去新世界
You're to see to it that doesn't happen.
你要保证这不会发生
An assassination.
暗♥杀♥
Who is it you want me to dispose of?
你想让我处理掉谁
My mother.
我母亲
Any change?
有好转吗
No.
没有
He's not improving.
他毫无起色
He needs true love's kiss.
他需要真爱之吻
He won't wake up until Mary Margaret comes back.
得等玛丽·玛格丽特回来他才能醒来
Until?
才能
Well, that's rather optimistic, isn't it?
这话还挺乐观啊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
They're up against your mother.
她们在对抗你母亲
The only chance Snow and Emma have of defeating her
艾玛和白雪要想打败她
is with the squid ink.
就必须找到墨汁
Which is why you sent the message through David.
所以你让戴维传递口信
Which would be beneficial if we knew that message were delivered.
如果我们确定话传到了才算有用
But alas, given the prince's condition, we don't know.
很遗憾 鉴于王子的情况 这不好说
As such, it's important we take precautions.
所以我们得采取些预防措施
We have to consider the possibility that when that portal opens,
我们得考虑到 传送门打开时
it won't be his family that come through.
穿过来的可能不是他的家人
It'll be Cora.
而是柯拉
And neither one of us wants that.
你我都不希望这样
We have to find where they're coming through
我们得找到她们穿越的地点
and destroy that portal.
并毁了传送门
But whoever came through would die.
但那样传送门里的人会死的
Exactly. But I'm confident between the two of us,
没错 但我相信我们两人
we can summon up enough magic to complete the task.
能聚集足够的法力来完成这件事
Well, what if we're wrong?
万一我们错了呢
What if that portal opens up, and it's not my mother?
万一从传送门过来的不是我母亲呢
What if Mary Margaret and Emma do defeat cora
万一玛丽·玛格丽特和艾玛打败了她
and go through it?
并穿过了传送门呢
Well, I believe in this world, they call that a win-win.
照这个世界的说法 这叫双赢
How exactly is that?
这是什么意思
If we stop Cora,
如果我们阻止了柯拉
you are protected from your mother's wrath.
你就不用承受她的暴怒
If, on the other hand, we stop Snow and Emma,
而如果我们阻止的是白雪和艾玛
well...
那么...
You become the only mother in your son's life, now don't you?
你不就是你儿子生命中唯一的母亲了吗
Look, magic is unpredictable in this world.
在这个世界 魔法的效果难以预料
If something unfortunate were to happen
如果你想帮忙
while you were attempting to help...
却发生不幸意外
Henry could hardly blame you for that, could he?
亨利也不会怪你 不是吗
No.
不行
I can't lie to him.
我不能骗他
I am trying to be a better mother.
我想做个好妈妈
You won't be able to be a better anything
如果你母亲来到这里
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表