Belle? ... A hand. Missing a hand.
贝儿 他缺了一只手
Belle?
贝儿
Hello?
你在听吗
No.
该死的
Belle?
贝儿
What's that?
那是什么
Uh, a book.
一本书
I trust you've seen them before.
这你肯定见过的
You expect to defeat
你想用一本破书
the fiercest creature in the land with a book?
来打败这世上最凶恶的妖怪吗
Maybe she means to bore it to death.
她可能是想让妖怪无聊死吧
It will tell us how to find the Yaoguai.
这本书有找寻妖怪的线索
These are just scribbles.
上面的字乱七八糟的
It's called another language,
这是另一种语言
and one that I know how to translate.
而且我知道怎么翻译
What?
怎么了
Um, I thought it was just...
你不是说这书只是
Scribbles.
一团乱吗
We're here to protect the land, girl.
我们是来保护这里的 小姑娘
If that book tells us where to go,
如果那书上有什么线索
you shall share it with us.
你得跟我们说
It says we'll find the Yaoguai by the lake.
书上说妖怪会在湖边出现
The lake, you say?
湖边是吗
Yes.
是的
You heard her, Claude! We're going to the lake!
克劳德 你听见了 咱们去湖边
To the lake.
去湖边
Wait!
等等
Don't forget your book!
别忘了你的书
Enjoy the lake!
在湖边好好玩吧
"The Yaoguai prefers mountain habitats to all others."
"妖怪多栖息于山林
"The Yaoguai hibernates by day, hunts by night."
昼伏夜出"
Please be asleep.
希望它在睡觉
How ever can I thank you?
我该怎么谢谢你呢
Y-you saved my life.
你救了我
And you ruined my hunt.
你毁了我的捕猎
It took me weeks to track the Yaoguai here.
我花了好几个星期才追踪妖怪到这里
Yeah.
是吗
I found it in a day.
我一天就找到了
You had luck on your side.
你运气好呗
No, not luck.
不是的 不是运气
It was this.
是这本书
I could, uh...
我能
I can help you find it again.
我能帮你再次找到它
You've done enough damage already.
你就别再帮倒忙了
If you really wanna help, stay out of my way.
如果你真想帮我 就少管闲事
Belle. Oh! It's okay.
贝儿 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Here.
来穿上吧
Where--where is he?
他...他去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
But you've nothing to fear. I'm here now.
但你不用怕 有我在呢
Hey, kid. You hungry?
孩子 你饿了没
I managed to wrangle up a pop-tart.
我做了点果馅饼
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Well, that went well.
真是顺利啊
Emma, you're doing all you can do.
艾玛 你已经尽力了
That's what makes me feel awful.
所以我才觉得难受
Ladies...
女士们
The dwarves have been thinking.
矮人们考虑了很久
We have to ask.
我们想问问
When do we go back?
我们什么时候回去
Back? Where?
回去 去哪
The enchanted forest. Our home.
魔法森林 我们的家
You wanna go back?
你想回去吗
We fought really hard to get here.
我们好不容易到这里来的
But with what Regina did to Archie,
可瑞金娜害死了阿奇
Storybrooke ain't as safe as we thought.
童话镇不像想的那么安全了
We're gonna find her.
我们会找到她的
There's only so many places she can hide.
她也藏不到哪去
We've dealt with her before. We'll do it again.
我们打败过她 这次也一样
But it's not just her.
但不仅仅是她
The curse is broken.
诅咒打破了
There's a whole world full of people beyond the town line
界线以外 那个世界里的人
that don't know who or what we are.
完全不了解我们的状况
Ever think of what might happen if one of them
试想一下 如果有人来到这里
were to come pay us a visit?
会发生什么
He's right.
他说的没错
What if they see, you know, magic?
万一他们看到了魔法怎么办
Like a girl turning into a wolf, for example?
比如 一个女孩化身为狼
Folks weren't exactly understanding back in our world.
之前在我们的世界里 大家都不太接受
Okay, let's not worry about "What ifs."
不要为假想情况忧心了
No one is here.
没有陌生人来
Yet.
暂时罢了
Maybe they come. Maybe they don't.
他们可能会来 也可能不会
But that doesn't change the fact that
但那也不能改变
while we might enjoy things like penicillin,
虽然盘尼西林这类东西很受用
we're a bit homesick.
我们还是想家了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
The shop.
当铺
Why?
为什么
Well, let's just say there are many wonderful things in there
这么说吧 那里有很多奇妙的东西
that I could use to make sure
我可以用来确保
that pirate never comes near you ever again.
那个海盗再也不能靠近你
Rumple, no. We--we need to report this to the sheriff.
朗普 不 我们得向警长报告
They'll take care of him.
他们会对付他
You're so close to finding your son.
你离找到儿子只有一步之遥
Please. Please don't let your hatred for this man
求你 不要因为对这个男人的恨意
get in the way of that.
妨碍了你的计划
But he tried to harm you.
但他想伤害你
But why?
但是为什么
W-what--what happened between you two?
你们之间有什么过节
Belle...
贝儿
This is really not your concern.
这真的和你无关
He attacked me. It most definitely is my concern.
他攻击了我 这绝对和我有关系
Many years ago,
很多年前
I was married to a woman named Milah...
我娶了一个叫米拉的女人
Until Hook crossed our paths.
直到虎克出现
She was Baelfire's mother?
她是比尔菲的母亲吗
Yeah.
是的
And because of that marauding cur,
因为那个四处劫掠的混♥蛋♥
he grew up without her.
他从小就失去了母亲
He took my wife, he took Bae's mother,
他夺走了我的妻子 夺走小比的妈妈
so I took his hand.
所以我断了他一只手
That's why he came after me.
这就是他冲我来的原因
But, uh, what--what about her?
但是 她呢
What... What did he do?
他做了什么
Rumple, you can...
朗普 你可以
You can tell me anything.
你可以告诉我任何事
She died.
她死了
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
what happened here?
这里发生了什么
Hook.
虎克
This is why he attacked you...
这就是他攻击你的原因
...To get you out of the store.
为了把你引出当铺
What did he want?
他想要什么
You have it, Mr. Smee?
你拿到了吗 斯密先生
What is it, Captain?
这是什么 船长
It's the end of the crocodile's hope.
是那只鳄鱼最后的希望
Now he's trapped here.
现在他走不成了
Rumple! Rumple! Stop it!
朗普 朗普 别砸了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表