And what did it get me?
那么行善给我带来了什么
Dinner with a bunch of hypocrites
和一堆伪善小人共进晚餐的机会
who pretend they'll forgive me, when...
好让他们装出一副原谅了我的模样
in their hearts, they know...
但内心深处 他们明白
they never will.
他们永远不会原谅我
You're giving me the chance?
你要给我最后一次机会吗
How about I give you one?
不如我也给你一个机会吧
Stay out of my way.
别挡我的路
Listening to your mother is a mistake, Regina.
听信你母亲的谗言是大错特错的 瑞金娜
Because listening to you will work out so much better.
听你的话 结果又能好到哪去呢
She doesn't care about Henry.
她一点儿也不关心亨利
All she wants is power.
她想要的 只是权力
Power is how you get things.
权力能让人无所不能
She doesn't care about you.
她也不在乎你
Really?
真的吗
And what would you know about mothers?
你对身为人母又有多少了解呢
Do you know what's wrong with her?
您知道母后怎么了吗
Not yet, my dear.
还不清楚 亲爱的
But I have hope that we shall know soon.
我有信心能很快查出病因
Then she'll be all right?
到时她就能痊愈吗
Snow.
白雪
Mother.
母亲
You should call for the king immediately.
你务必尽快将国王请来
What message shall I give him?
我该怎么说
That whatever business he's attending to can wait.
告诉他 无论公务多么紧急 都放一放
He should be at his wife's side.
他应该陪在妻子身边
We'll cancel the ball
舞会取消了
And turn it into a celebration... once you're better.
等您痊愈了 我们再举办宴会庆祝
We can't cancel your birthday.
怎么能把你的生日会取消呢
It'll be fine.
我没事的
I will be well by then.
我一定能准时到场
I want to see you walking in in that tiara.
我希望看到你带着王冠 一路走来的样子
I don't care about my birthday.
我不在乎过什么生日
All I care about is you.
我只在乎你
Johanna. Snow.
约翰娜 白雪
Let's leave your mother alone, hmm?
让你母后好好休息吧
It's all right. She needs her rest.
没事的 她需要休息
Come. Mother?
来吧 母后
What's going to happen to her?
她会不会有事
Is she going to die?
她会死吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't want to lose her.
我不想失去她
We must hope the doctor--
我们只能寄希望于医生了
He doesn't even know what's wrong with her.
医生连她得了什么病都说不清
How can we place hope in him?
我们怎么能寄希望于他
There has to be something that can save her.
一定有办法救她
Maybe there is.
或许真的有办法
If medicine can't cure the queen...
如果药物救不了王后
perhaps magic can.
魔法或许可以一试
Magic?
魔法
Yes.
对
Your mother has a confidant--
你母后有一个密友
someone few know about.
鲜有人知
Someone schooled with the most powerful of magic.
她有最神奇的法术
I'm not really supposed to even know of this.
其实我不该知道这些
Please, Johanna.
告诉我吧 约翰娜
There is a benevolent fairy who can grant a person's wish
有一个善良的仙女能帮助诚心的人
if their heart is true.
实现一个心愿
Mine is.
我是诚心的
I swear.
我发誓
Where do I find this fairy?
这个仙女在哪里
Tonight, go into the woods where the sky is clearest.
今晚 到森林里深处那天空最透彻的地方
Wish upon the blue star...
对着蓝色的星星许下愿望
And she will appear to you.
她就会出现
So should I call you "grandpa" now?
我该叫你爷爷吗
Call me whatever you'd like.
随便你怎么叫
He's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, I'm trying my best here.
我在尽自己最大的努力
I know. We all are.
我知道 我们都在努力
It's just, we're gonna have to go back to our home.
只是 我们该回自己的家了
I'm just gettin' to know him.
我才刚刚认识他
Well, then maybe...
那就
Maybe you should come with us.
那你就跟我们一块回去吧
To Storybrooke?
去童话镇吗
I've seen your apartment.
我去过你的住所
You don't got a lot going on here.
这里没什么好留恋的
Looks can be deceiving.
眼见不一定为实
Listen...
听我说
There's something I've been meaning to tell you.
有件事我想告诉你
It's complicated.
挺复杂的
So, Neal,
尼尔
Do you think we can take the subway?
咱们去坐地铁吧
Yeah. Sure. Of course.
好啊 走
Let's go get that camera.
咱们去拿相机吧
Come on.
快来
Here. I got it.
我来
So after this, maybe Times Square.
下一站可能是时代广场
So, uh, did you talk to him?
他跟你说了吗
He said it's complicated.
他说挺复杂的
Oh, I see.
这样啊
Well, maybe he just needs some time. I don't know.
也行他需要一点时间 我也不清楚
Ticktock.
滴答 滴答
Time's up, crocodile.
你的死期到了 鳄鱼
You took Milah,
你带走了米拉
my love, my happiness.
我的至爱 我的幸福
And for that, I now take your life.
所以我要取你的命
Gold, are you all right?
戈登 你还好吗
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
One of your dad's enemies found us.
你♥爸♥爸的仇家来了
Hook.
虎克
You know him?
你认识他
Papa?
爸爸
Found a storage room
我找了一间仓库
and locked our stab-happy pirate in there.
把那位爱扎人的海盗锁在里面了
He shouldn't be causing anyone else any problems.
应该不会再有什么麻烦了
And get this-- he had a map on him.
我找到了这个 他身上有张地图
It looks like he sailed his ship here.
看来他是乘着船来的
How'd he get a pirate ship into New York?
他怎么乘着海盗船到纽约的
It's cloaked.
船被隐形了
Don't worry. He's not gonna hurt any of us.
别担心 他伤害不了我们
But is Mr. Gold gonna be okay?
但是戈登先生不会有事吧
Henry, he's gonna be fine.
亨利 他会没事的
Mr. Gold, are you all right?
戈登先生 你还好吧
You stay away from me!
你离我远点
You caused this. You brought us back here.
都是你 把我们弄到这般境地
You did this!
都是你
Hey, kid.
宝贝
The battery's dead. Go in the other room
电池没电了 你去另一个房♥间
and see if you can find a charger, okay?
找找充电器 好吗
Okay.
好
We gotta get him to an E.R. fast.
我们得马上送他去急诊室
No, it's pointless.
不 没用的
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
It's poison.
毒药
It's one of Hook's own making.
虎克自己发明的东西
There's no antidote in this world.
全世界都找不到解药
It's... it's not from here.
它不属于这个世界
Hey. Hey, hey. There's gotta be some way we can save you.
肯定有办法能救你
There is. There is.
有的有的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表