This will only take a moment.
不会用很久的
Don't push me over.
别推我过去
If I cross the line, I'll lose my memory.
如果我跨过这条线 就会丧失记忆
It's a cruel fate.
这太残忍♥了
A fate you were more than willing to bestow upon Belle.
己不所欲 你却愿施于贝儿
You've had this rag since the day we met.
自从我认识你 你就一直带着这块破布
Why is it so important to you?
它对你有什么意义
My grandmother made it for me when I was a boy.
这是小时候我奶奶给我织的
It's always brought me good fortune.
它一向能为我带来好运
What difference does it make?
怎么了 有什么区别
Oh, ho ho. All the difference in the world.
区别可大了
It's your only chance.
这是你唯一的指望了
What do you mean, my only--
什么叫我唯一的...
What's your name?
你叫什么
William Smee.
威廉·斯密
And who am I?
我是谁
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
The dark one.
黑暗者
I remember everything!
我竟然还都记得
How can this be?
怎么会这样
Well, it seems our little experiment was a success.
看起来 我们的小实验成功了
Now go.
给我滚
I have a trip to plan.
我得准备出行了
Some of us knew him as Archie.
对我们一些人来说 他是阿奇
Others as Jiminy.
对另一些人来说 他是杰米尼
But we all knew him as a true friend.
但是对我们所有人来说 他都是挚友
And though he may now be gone,
虽然他已然逝去
he will always live on inside of us,
但他永远活在我们心中
reminding us to be our best selves...
提醒我们要做好人
to do the right thing, to always fight for what we believe in.
做好事 为我们的信仰奋斗
So we shouldn't think of today as good-bye,
所以今天我们不是告别挚友
just as a way of saying...
而只是对他说
"Archie, we'll be listening."
"阿奇 我们会好好聆听的"
I miss you so much, my friend.
我好想你啊 我的朋友
You are at least...
至少...
you are in a better place.
你去了更美好的世界
Wait! No, please, don't!
等等 求你 别这样
Wait! Please! Please!
等一下 求你了
As your patient,
作为你的病人
the dark one must've told you all manner of secrets.
黑暗者一定告诉了你很多秘密
Where is his dagger?
他的匕♥首♥在哪里
I don't know anything about a dagger.
我根本不知道什么匕♥首♥
No, you don't. Do you?
你是真不知道吧
It's his weakness.
那可是他的软肋啊
Now tell me, does he have any others?
那你告诉我 他还有其它弱点吗
Very well.
好吧
I've always wanted to dissect a cricket.
我一直想解剖蟋蟀来着
No!
不要啊
Wait. Wait! Please.
等等 求你了
That's more like it.
这就对了
Now tell me, cricket, what is his weakness?
告诉我 小蟋蟀 他的软肋是什么
Hey. What, uh,
喂 怎么
what's wrong that you couldn't tell me on the phone?
发生了什么 怎么不能在电♥话♥里说
I did it. I can leave.
我成功了 我能离开了
You can cross the town line? Indeed I can.
你可以跨过童话镇界线了 没错
When I pour...
只要我
this potion
将这瓶药剂
onto the object I hold most dear,
洒到我最珍爱的物品上
that object becomes a talisman
那件物品就变成了一个护身符
that allows me to cross the town line
这样我跨过界线时
and still remember who I am.
就还能记得我是谁
And who you're looking for.
也能记住你去找谁
My boy.
我的儿子
What, um, what will you enchant?
那你要对什么东西施法
Well...
这个嘛
This shawl...
这条披肩
is all I have left
是我的比尔菲
of my Baelfire.
留下的唯一物件
I don't suppose I could...
我想 我不能
come with you?
和你同行吧
No, I...
不 我
I-I truly wish you could,
我真心希望你能一起来
but I only have enough of this potion for one object.
但剩下的药剂只够一个物件使用了
Hey. This is my journey, Belle.
听着 这是我的旅程 贝儿
This is my journey.
这是属于我一人的旅程
I'm afraid it's something I have to do alone.
我想我必须独自前往
I know.
我明白
There's a fearsome beast ravaging a faraway kingdom.
在遥远的国度 有只猛兽大肆杀戮
Its eyes burn with fire.
它眼中燃着熊熊烈火
They call it the Yaoguai.
人们叫它妖怪
No man has been able to kill it, but we will.
没人能杀死它 但是我们可以
There's room on our wagon. Now who's gonna join us?
我们的马车还没坐满 谁想加入我们
Here. I will.
我 我加入
Now prepare our men.
叫大伙儿整装待发
Looking for an adventure?
想要去冒险吗
Dreamy, right?
你是爱做梦 对吧
Yes.
是我
I came to thank you.
我是来向你道谢的
That advice you gave me last night?
你昨晚给我的那条建议
It worked.
非常有效
Nova and I are running away together.
我和诺娃准备一起离开
That--that's wonderful.
那 真是太棒了
Why don't you sign up?
你怎么不加入呢
I, um...
我
I've always dreamt of heroics, but...
我一直在做英雄梦 但是
I think it's safer I stick to my books.
还是看书比较安全
They're the only adventures I know that have happy endings.
只有书中的冒险才有好结局
Well, maybe this one'll have one, too.
也许 这次冒险也会有好结局
Well, yeah. I doubt it.
恐怕不见得
Last time I faced a beast, you know,
上次我面对一只野兽的时候
it didn't end well.
结局可不大好
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Men, follow me.
战士们 跟我走
Yaoguai awaits.
妖怪等着我们去杀呢
Get on that wagon.
跟着上马车吧
Go take a chance.
去冒险
Thank you.
多谢你
Wait!
等等
Belle, wait.
贝儿 等等
It's fairy dust.
是仙尘
Might come in handy.
说不定能用得上
Oh. No, no. Thank you. I...
不 不用了 谢谢你
I've seen what magic does to people.
我见识过魔法对人的作用
You've seen what dark magic does.
那是黑魔法
Fairies use this for good.
仙女们用魔法帮助他人
Now go be a hero.
去做大英雄吧
Okay.
好的
Uh, sorry. The--the library's not open yet.
对不起 图书馆还没开放呢
I'm not here for the books, luv.
我可不是来看书的 美女
You.
是你
You're the one who broke into my cell at the queen's palace.
我被巫后关押时 是你闯进我的牢房♥
You wanted to kill Rumplestiltskin.
你想杀朗普斯金
Oh, I still do.
我现在也想杀他
But right now I'll settle for you.
但我先杀了你也行
Hey, Belle.
贝儿
Rumple, I'm-- I'm in the elevator.
朗普 我在电梯里
There's a man here. He broke in.
图书馆里有个男人 他闯了进来
He wants to kill me.
他要杀我
Belle? You're--you're breaking up.
贝儿 我...我听不清楚
Who's in the library? Pirate.
谁在图书馆里 海盗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表